Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 17726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9161
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.

  2. #9160
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Skip the games (STG) check out previous posts it's always being mentioned.
    Ok I find her. Thanks again.

  3. #9159

    Stg

    Skip the games (STG) check out previous posts it's always being mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    What the website?

  4. #9158
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    St ann off of st Charles rock rd.
    What the website?

  5. #9157
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    She's been around for years. I've seen her, she's very chill.

  6. #9156

    Shannon

    St ann off of st Charles rock rd.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    What area she stays in?

  7. #9155
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    What area she stays in?

  8. #9154

    Shannon

    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.

  9. #9153

    Tammy Retired

    Quote Originally Posted by OneNut  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if she is still in business?
    Alas, Tammy retired about a year ago. Her wonderful Instagram page is gone now too. Only memories are left.

  10. #9152

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Saw this girl recently. The good: she is mid-30's, tall maybe 6', red hair, cute enough, nice body with just a little tummy and a few tats. Her tits are about half the size that her picture shows. The not so good: she was mechanical and uninterested, and she is slow as hell to respond to texts, especially while waiting at her location for her to be "almost ready". I think she's been doing this awhile, and mostly just goes through the motions.

    She allowed some kissing with no tongue, and when she gave me a BBBJ she positioned herself so that I didn't have access to the titties or the kitty. The BJ was ok, and then I asked if I could do some dining, but when I got down there I realized whatever she was doing that took her so long to get ready did not include washing or cleaning down there, and it smelled funky. I stopped and put the cover on, and we started in mish. I didn't find her to be all that tight, so I asked for CG and she told me she doesn't like being on top. I've come to realize that the women who say they don't like being on top are just fucking lazy because it means they actually have to put some effort in. I told her I wanted her on top anyway, and she reluctantly climbed on. Probably the best part of the visit was because she is so tall, her titties were right by my head, and they were slapping me in the face a little LOL. I finally was able to finish in the bag. Cleaned up, out the door and home to shower and wash off the funky smell. 160 for hh. One and done for me.
    I used to see her a lot. She was my go to when she first got out of rehab. She was in shape, almost like a runners build. She was fun, really into it. Then she just fell off. She got lazy, and carried odor. The last time I saw her was 2-3 yrs ago. It was last minute, she said she had a 1 appointment in 30 minutes. Told her I could be there in 10. I got her fresh out the shower, we had fun. Then she called her appt who was waiting downstairs to come up. She's friends with Sophia who used to work in the same area. She was fun too.

  11. #9151

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    I always laugh when guys report her CBJ was as good as a BBBJ, bullshit. They been seeing the wrong women A lot of this is mental, you show up, dump motel, maybe she doesn't look as good as you hoped, has an attitude. She thinks because she sucked off 30 guys under the bleachers at Hazelwood East she's an escort. She got condoms as thick as Goodyear tires and the only thing that sucks is her technique.
    What he said. Twice.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  12. #9150

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlhova05  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to see this one, we text back and forth, I let her know that I usually don't get aroused with CBJ and I needed the boys played with and licked, she stated she knows what she's doing. So I took the leap, met her at some run down hotel in north county. I walked in the room she had a robe on with nothing under. She told me to lay down, and proceed with CBJ, about 5 minutes into she was like "look I'm not finna keep sucking your dick if it can't get hard" I responded by tell her I paid for her time, and I let you know I usually don't get up off cb, she then starting talking some other shit, and I told her "why you on some gangsta stuff", she got offended and told me to check my ears smh, I immediate got up and said the 100 hhr wasn't worth and she can keep that little 100 bucks, I got the hell out there. These younger girls attitude are jaded, and they come into this profession like we are inconvenience them and don't believe in giving a guy his money worth whether he can perform or not.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-919-7868
    I should have posted about her earlier. This girl is super bipolar angry crazy. Anything will set her off. She is actually kind of cute and could earn good money but she acts like she hates whoever contacts her. Do not waste your money.

  13. #9149

    Need advice

    Is anyone here willing to jump over to the Columbia / Jeff City page and give us a breakdown on how the Asians typically work. This is the first "organized" setup I've encountered here, and I have read about some around St Louis. Just want to know what to expect. Thanks JC.

  14. #9148
    Quote Originally Posted by Stlhova05  [View Original Post]
    Finally got around to see this one, we text back and forth, I let her know that I usually don't get aroused with CBJ and I needed the boys played with and licked, she stated she knows what she's doing. So I took the leap, met her at some run down hotel in north county. I walked in the room she had a robe on with nothing under. She told me to lay down, and proceed with CBJ, about 5 minutes into she was like "look I'm not finna keep sucking your dick if it can't get hard" I responded by tell her I paid for her time, and I let you know I usually don't get up off cb, she then starting talking some other shit, and I told her "why you on some gangsta stuff", she got offended and told me to check my ears smh, I immediate got up and said the 100 hhr wasn't worth and she can keep that little 100 bucks, I got the hell out there. These younger girls attitude are jaded, and they come into this profession like we are inconvenience them and don't believe in giving a guy his money worth whether he can perform or not.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-919-7868
    I always laugh when guys report her CBJ was as good as a BBBJ, bullshit. They been seeing the wrong women A lot of this is mental, you show up, dump motel, maybe she doesn't look as good as you hoped, has an attitude. She thinks because she sucked off 30 guys under the bleachers at Hazelwood East she's an escort. She got condoms as thick as Goodyear tires and the only thing that sucks is her technique.

  15. #9147
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNut  [View Original Post]
    Embarrassing, but have to ask: When I click some links they take me to a specific ad. Most of the time though it's as if I'm looking at the whole listcrawler site and no particular ad is indicated. How do I get to the right ad?
    When that happens the ad has been taken down. Keep it moving.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape