Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 17727
-
02-04-22 19:38 #9162Senior Member

Posts: 418Saw her a few months ago after her state sponsored vacation, and she doesn't act weird at all. Very straight forward, and actually well spoken. Very honest too- won't BS you.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:04 #9161Senior Member

Posts: 308Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:38 #9160Senior Member

Posts: 164Ok I find her. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:34 #9159Senior Member

Posts: 820Stg
Skip the games (STG) check out previous posts it's always being mentioned.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:20 #9158Senior Member

Posts: 164What the website?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 18:10 #9157Senior Member

Posts: 418She's been around for years. I've seen her, she's very chill.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 17:44 #9156Senior Member

Posts: 820Shannon
St ann off of st Charles rock rd.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:54 #9155Senior Member

Posts: 164What area she stays in?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 16:29 #9154Senior Member

Posts: 820Shannon
Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.
Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.
I promise she will not disappoint.
-
02-04-22 12:11 #9153Senior Member

Posts: 1744Tammy Retired
Alas, Tammy retired about a year ago. Her wonderful Instagram page is gone now too. Only memories are left.
Originally Posted by OneNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 11:07 #9152Senior Member

Posts: 78Ash
I used to see her a lot. She was my go to when she first got out of rehab. She was in shape, almost like a runners build. She was fun, really into it. Then she just fell off. She got lazy, and carried odor. The last time I saw her was 2-3 yrs ago. It was last minute, she said she had a 1 appointment in 30 minutes. Told her I could be there in 10. I got her fresh out the shower, we had fun. Then she called her appt who was waiting downstairs to come up. She's friends with Sophia who used to work in the same area. She was fun too.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 09:49 #9151Senior Member

Posts: 1286What he said
What he said. Twice.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
02-03-22 15:28 #9150Senior Member

Posts: 88Crazy
I should have posted about her earlier. This girl is super bipolar angry crazy. Anything will set her off. She is actually kind of cute and could earn good money but she acts like she hates whoever contacts her. Do not waste your money.
Originally Posted by Stlhova05
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 15:09 #9149Senior Member

Posts: 40Need advice
Is anyone here willing to jump over to the Columbia / Jeff City page and give us a breakdown on how the Asians typically work. This is the first "organized" setup I've encountered here, and I have read about some around St Louis. Just want to know what to expect. Thanks JC.
-
02-03-22 13:42 #9148Senior Member

Posts: 245I always laugh when guys report her CBJ was as good as a BBBJ, bullshit. They been seeing the wrong women A lot of this is mental, you show up, dump motel, maybe she doesn't look as good as you hoped, has an attitude. She thinks because she sucked off 30 guys under the bleachers at Hazelwood East she's an escort. She got condoms as thick as Goodyear tires and the only thing that sucks is her technique.
Originally Posted by Stlhova05
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




