Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9175
    I'd like to know if this one is real too. The only other regular who works in Wentzville, works out of the Budget Inn.

  2. #9174
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    LOL Count me out. She is insane if she thinks she should get 90 or 100. She is at most 70 but should be 60 qv 100 hhr 175 hr. I would suggest letting her know she needs to make an adjustment. I hope guys aren't paying this for this quality level.
    You can always try to get her down to 80 as the other guy said. She has a good body, allows DATY, and kissing (if you're into that-many girls either don't allow it or upcharge). She's very chill but I understand if you think she isn't worth it.

  3. #9173

    Shannon

    You must not have a good rapport with her since her head alone is well worth the admission. But any ways her in call qv is 80 and out might be a little more. Seen her many times and is well worth her asking and then some. She has a lot of regulars when she is on top of her game. Check some of the previous posts on her


    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...n/495629169558

    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    LOL Count me out. She is insane if she thinks she should get 90 or 100. She is at most 70 but should be 60 qv 100 hhr 175 hr. I would suggest letting her know she needs to make an adjustment. I hope guys aren't paying this for this quality level.

  4. #9172
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffee636  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
    Saw her once years ago. Then she went by "Blair". Tiniest girl I have ever been with.

  5. #9171

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I think her QV is now 90 or 100. That's what it was when I saw her a few months ago. Didn't ask about HH.
    LOL Count me out. She is insane if she thinks she should get 90 or 100. She is at most 70 but should be 60 qv 100 hhr 175 hr. I would suggest letting her know she needs to make an adjustment. I hope guys aren't paying this for this quality level.

  6. #9170
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Are there any legit ads even on adultsearch? Seems to be chock full of scams. I rarely find it worth time to even bother browsing.
    You can be sure that if the girl looks clean and attractive for a reasonable price its fake in St. Louis.

  7. #9169
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Use Yandex.com to search on her first picture. There are ads all over the country using this picture. When it looks too good to be true, especially in St Louis, it usually is.
    Are there any legit ads even on adultsearch? Seems to be chock full of scams. I rarely find it worth time to even bother browsing.

  8. #9168

  9. #9167
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    What is her donations like now?
    I think her QV is now 90 or 100. That's what it was when I saw her a few months ago. Didn't ask about HH.

  10. #9166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Yandex is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    Use Yandex.com to search on her first picture. There are ads all over the country using this picture. When it looks too good to be true, especially in St Louis, it usually is.

  11. #9165

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    What is her donations like now?

  12. #9164

    Shannon

    Trust me she is far from Ghetto just because girls have tats doesn't mean their ghetto. Some people need to be better educated smdh.

    Shannon is a gem and is one of the most down to earth gals who is just trying to make a living and likes to please her clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.

  13. #9163

    Morgan Info!

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2611543

  14. #9162
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.
    Saw her a few months ago after her state sponsored vacation, and she doesn't act weird at all. Very straight forward, and actually well spoken. Very honest too- won't BS you.

  15. #9161
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape