Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 1072 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 17719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9154

    No thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I think her QV is now 90 or 100. That's what it was when I saw her a few months ago. Didn't ask about HH.
    LOL Count me out. She is insane if she thinks she should get 90 or 100. She is at most 70 but should be 60 qv 100 hhr 175 hr. I would suggest letting her know she needs to make an adjustment. I hope guys aren't paying this for this quality level.

  2. #9153
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Are there any legit ads even on adultsearch? Seems to be chock full of scams. I rarely find it worth time to even bother browsing.
    You can be sure that if the girl looks clean and attractive for a reasonable price its fake in St. Louis.

  3. #9152
    Quote Originally Posted by An349  [View Original Post]
    Use Yandex.com to search on her first picture. There are ads all over the country using this picture. When it looks too good to be true, especially in St Louis, it usually is.
    Are there any legit ads even on adultsearch? Seems to be chock full of scams. I rarely find it worth time to even bother browsing.

  4. #9151

  5. #9150
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    What is her donations like now?
    I think her QV is now 90 or 100. That's what it was when I saw her a few months ago. Didn't ask about HH.

  6. #9149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Yandex is your friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BobGuy  [View Original Post]
    Use Yandex.com to search on her first picture. There are ads all over the country using this picture. When it looks too good to be true, especially in St Louis, it usually is.

  7. #9148

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    What is her donations like now?

  8. #9147

    Shannon

    Trust me she is far from Ghetto just because girls have tats doesn't mean their ghetto. Some people need to be better educated smdh.

    Shannon is a gem and is one of the most down to earth gals who is just trying to make a living and likes to please her clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.

  9. #9146

    Morgan Info!

    Does anyone have info on this one?

    https://adultsearch.com/missouri/sai...scorts/2611543

  10. #9145
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.
    Saw her a few months ago after her state sponsored vacation, and she doesn't act weird at all. Very straight forward, and actually well spoken. Very honest too- won't BS you.

  11. #9144
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    Have seen the ads. That type of tattoo work has kept me away. Typically been the real ghetto / thuggy types with face and neck tats when I've come across them before. Not my scene. Would be pleasantly surprised if that's not the case as STL could use more girls who are a healthy size between junkie rail thin and Big Girls.

  12. #9143
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Skip the games (STG) check out previous posts it's always being mentioned.
    Ok I find her. Thanks again.

  13. #9142

    Stg

    Skip the games (STG) check out previous posts it's always being mentioned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    What the website?

  14. #9141
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    St ann off of st Charles rock rd.
    What the website?

  15. #9140
    Quote Originally Posted by OnFire2864  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys Shannon is looking for a few new friends and she really would love the company. If you haven't tried her already I can vouch for her she is a great time. She has in and out dates.

    Check out her STG site for pics (search Shannon) And yes they are her real pics. She is really down to earth and in my opinion better in person.

    I promise she will not disappoint.
    She's been around for years. I've seen her, she's very chill.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape