Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,581 to 8,595 of 17727
-
02-03-22 13:07 #9147Senior Member

Posts: 159When that happens the ad has been taken down. Keep it moving.
Originally Posted by OneNut
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:47 #9146Senior Member

Posts: 156Well then maybe I'm not as dumb as I was beginning to think. Glad I didn't pony up for ter. Thanks man. Be safe.
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:45 #9145Regular Member

Posts: 12I understand your view. But I wasn't asking her for that, only a few minutes in and she killed the vibe with that comment. I've had providers go above and beyond making sure I'm satisfied. There's nothing "street wise" about touting your services (CBJ) yet complaining a few minutes into them. Because at the root is you're paying for time, whether aroused or not. Everyone experience is different YMMV.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 12:10 #9144Senior Member

Posts: 245I could be wrong, but I don't think she exists. Been advertising for years, never saw a review and not found on TER.
Originally Posted by Toocan3
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 11:04 #9143Senior Member

Posts: 156Cat Sinclair
Hate to ask, but sure can't find any. Looking for 411 on Cat Sinclair? Any help much appreciated. My searches draw blanks short of joining ter.
-
02-03-22 01:58 #9142Senior Member

Posts: 159I usually don't side with the providers, but in this case I will. You are dealing with streetwise women. They are not going to keep sucking your dick if you can't get hard. Definitely not for 30 minutes. You wasted your money.
Originally Posted by Stlhova05
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 00:22 #9141Senior Member

Posts: 44Tammy STL?
Anybody know if she is still in business?
-
02-03-22 00:03 #9140Senior Member

Posts: 44How To?
Embarrassing, but have to ask: When I click some links they take me to a specific ad. Most of the time though it's as if I'm looking at the whole listcrawler site and no particular ad is indicated. How do I get to the right ad?
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:00 #9139Regular Member

Posts: 12Saw this one
Finally got around to see this one, we text back and forth, I let her know that I usually don't get aroused with CBJ and I needed the boys played with and licked, she stated she knows what she's doing. So I took the leap, met her at some run down hotel in north county. I walked in the room she had a robe on with nothing under. She told me to lay down, and proceed with CBJ, about 5 minutes into she was like "look I'm not finna keep sucking your dick if it can't get hard" I responded by tell her I paid for her time, and I let you know I usually don't get up off cb, she then starting talking some other shit, and I told her "why you on some gangsta stuff", she got offended and told me to check my ears smh, I immediate got up and said the 100 hhr wasn't worth and she can keep that little 100 bucks, I got the hell out there. These younger girls attitude are jaded, and they come into this profession like we are inconvenience them and don't believe in giving a guy his money worth whether he can perform or not.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/314-919-7868
-
02-01-22 09:54 #9138Regular Member

Posts: 24Wow
Wow I tried to meet with her since she was close to me. Never made it happen. That's so sad. RIP.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 21:40 #9137Senior Member

Posts: 230Naomi
Do a search for her on this thread, you'll find a link.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:06 #9136Senior Member

Posts: 471Naomi spelled backwards is I moan. I always told her that joke and she would giggle and say I do for you. Well, now's she's waiting for us in monger heaven boys. See you later alligator.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:01 #9135Senior Member

Posts: 418Hope I don't sound insensitive, but does anyone have an old ad or pic of her? I feel like I saw her ads many times, but never got to see her. Just can't put a face to the name.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 12:38 #9134Senior Member

Posts: 120Naomi
What a shame.
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
I got to see her back in September.
I couldn't find any information online about her passing.
Her FB had nothing as well.
Sad.
-
01-31-22 11:52 #9133Senior Member

Posts: 111Naomi
Her roommate said she had a seizure. She found her when she came home from work. I never did get a chance to see her but had texted, seemed like a nice person. Sad.
Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






