Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 24809
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17759

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by LowDown  [View Original Post]
    I think she still looks fine. I am FB friends with her. She is one of my atf's. I wish I had known that the last time was the last time.
    Know her as well and I have plenty of pictures of her. She tried modeling for awhile and I have some of those pro pictures as well but as she stated using her appearance changed for the worse and her teeth started to look rotten. If I could post those professional pictures most would think she was beautiful. But the girl that sucked my dick and bent over for me was not her anymore. Also for me, Sasha never did live up to the hype.

  2. #17758

    Visiting

    Was in Indianapolis for a while but when was here use to like Bre. Any recommendations for the current providers?

  3. #17757

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.
    I think she still looks fine. I am FB friends with her. She is one of my atf's. I wish I had known that the last time was the last time.

  4. #17756
    As Ty said, no.

    She won't be coming back. Married with kids, respectable job, and has a found a strong relationship with god. Most importantly she is years clean from the H that had her in the hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Is she working again?

  5. #17755

    Any Intel?

    Anyone know anything about this girl?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...-24-7/44056889

    Reached out and she is being almost TOO responsive, and asking specific things which feel like a red flag to me.

  6. #17754

    Agreed.

    I asked her about this and she never gave a clear answer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbler99  [View Original Post]
    "All services are protected except for FS" is also pretty strange.

  7. #17753

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Covenant60  [View Original Post]
    Is she working again?
    No sir she's not back to pay for play.If she loses a little bit more weight I may try to tempt her

  8. #17752

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.
    Is she working again?

  9. #17751
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Menu / service pretty good? I kinda figured she's gotten a little bigger flipping through her pics. Pretty face though.
    I sent you a PM.

  10. #17750

    Worth the price of admission?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.
    Menu / service pretty good? I kinda figured she's gotten a little bigger flipping through her pics. Pretty face though.

  11. #17749

    Starr

    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.

  12. #17748

  13. #17747

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?
    Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.

  14. #17746

    Analu?

    Anyone been with her? Seems legit but wanted to ask first.

    https://tryst.link/escort/analu

  15. #17745

    She is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her, and she immediately replied with her address, then started discussing prices. Scared me off. Definitely enticing.

    She used to have a different phone number in her Title that you were supposed to text.

    Let me know if you try it.
    Turns into card scam after getting to address.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape