Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 521 571 971 1471 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17741
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Menu / service pretty good? I kinda figured she's gotten a little bigger flipping through her pics. Pretty face though.
    I sent you a PM.

  2. #17740

    Worth the price of admission?

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.
    Menu / service pretty good? I kinda figured she's gotten a little bigger flipping through her pics. Pretty face though.

  3. #17739

    Starr

    I know her in real life, she's a little chunky for my taste, the past couple years.

  4. #17738

  5. #17737

    Sasha Dear

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?
    Well, she's lost quite a bit of weight since her vacation with uncle. Not as thin as she used to be but looking pretty good.

  6. #17736

    Analu?

    Anyone been with her? Seems legit but wanted to ask first.

    https://tryst.link/escort/analu

  7. #17735

    She is fake

    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her, and she immediately replied with her address, then started discussing prices. Scared me off. Definitely enticing.

    She used to have a different phone number in her Title that you were supposed to text.

    Let me know if you try it.
    Turns into card scam after getting to address.

  8. #17734

    Haven't Pulled Trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74540343

    Weird thing for me is her qv is 150 and hr is 200?
    I have contacted her, and she immediately replied with her address, then started discussing prices. Scared me off. Definitely enticing.

    She used to have a different phone number in her Title that you were supposed to text.

    Let me know if you try it.

  9. #17733

    Tacha

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74540343

    Weird thing for me is her qv is 150 and hr is 200?
    "All services are protected except for FS" is also pretty strange.

  10. #17732

    Hope your wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    I'd say her recovery isn't going too well if she's already selling pussy. She'll be back to her fighting weight in no time!
    But you're probably right, I'm going to be disappointed when I want to fuck her again. It would be nice to see more get straight and clean.

  11. #17731
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimpy5410  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...e/816453489096

    Anybody had the chance to meet up with Courtney. Thinking about dipping my toes in the water. If I do, will report back. Just checking if anybody else has taken the bait.
    I met her once about 4 months ago. She was at that Super 8 across from Community North by Castleton. She is curvy and very into anal. I did not repeat but you will get the session you pay for and you will not be scammed.

  12. #17730

    Skinny in no time

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    I'd say her recovery isn't going too well if she's already selling pussy. She'll be back to her fighting weight in no time!

  13. #17729

    Has anyone had an experience with this one?

    Has anyone had any experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74540343

    Weird thing for me is her qv is 150 and hr is 200?

  14. #17728

    Well. ,

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    If you know her real name look her up on social media and contact her there. If you don't I don't know how to help you. I haven't asked her for her number because I don't want it. If you like thick, borderline BBW. She's probably a good choice for you you.

  15. #17727

    Been a lot about this Katie lately

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her weight is going to depend on whether she remain sober and recovering or goes back to her old ways. Not where she's working.
    As title says, my interest is peaked as there has been a lot of talk about this Katie. If anyone can send me deets so I can contact, be wonderful. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape