Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 24791
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16391

    She should be baking her grandkids cookies

    Quote Originally Posted by JustYourAvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.
    This woman is the definition of GPS with a side of attitude. Why anyone would pay over 80 to see her is beyond me. There is nothing wrong with mature women but she is fat and not attractive in the least.

  2. #16390
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62342937/#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?
    I believe she her sister and mother have all ran adds.

    Under various names never saw a good review on any of them.

    They provide bad massage's and maybe dance a little and promise more on future visits which doesn't happen.

  3. #16389

    Inflation

    I'm with you, especially on this one. I don't know who's giving up that much to see her, nor do I care, but I wouldn't give half that to see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by QuestProtecter  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  4. #16388

    Inflation

    I contacted Fancy TLC about a BBBJ. She told me $$. 00. I thought that was outrageous. A provider can charge what they think they're worth, no doubt. I make good money but the GPS syndrome of some of these providers is on full display.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62334115/

  5. #16387

    She has been around a long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dyoung35;5355362[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/62342937/[/URL]#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?
    Has used many names which I don't remember, and she has a sister, and her friend Kendra. Who has used a few names. By most accounts it's basically a rip off. No touching, no HE. Basically they do a little dance above you and take your money.

  6. #16386

    A new Autumn in spring?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/62342937/#.

    Hello Gentleman,

    Do my eyes deceive me? Or could there be a new Autumn in springtime? A new Indy area code with the last four digits 3026. Seems rough enough to be real, yet attractive enough to be a gem? Probably the most enticing part for me is she's advertising Southside / east side. Quality performers are hard to find on this side of town! Does anyone have any knowledge?

  7. #16385
    She is one of my all time favorites. Fantastic ass and a nice girl. Seen her a few times. Never an issue but she is very hard to set something up with.

  8. #16384

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Slugger22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?
    If you're talking about the redhead spinner that was around about three years ago. She spent a couple years visiting uncle. Got out about a year ago, she's still in the area. And she three times the woman she was before.

  9. #16383

    Sasha Dear

    Does anyone know what happened to this one and the circumstances?

  10. #16382
    I have exchanged messages with her in the past. I passed on meeting her because she had to many restrictions.

    Seemed real enough when I messaged her.

  11. #16381

    Try again. Sorry about that!


  12. #16380
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.
    Got a link?

  13. #16379

    Has anyone played here?

    Curious about this chic. Does anyone have any input about her? I know one monger know her from outside the hobby but wondering if services are good or no-good. Thanks in advance! Be Safe g.

  14. #16378

    Will be in Indy for the race

    I will be in Indy for the race in a couple of weeks. Does anyone have any info on this lady, or any other black female that they can PM me?

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/050136997038

  15. #16377

    Indy trip report

    Saw a couple of ladies while I was in the area and thought I would share my experience. I only wanted outcall to my hotel so options where limited.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/807321451329

    Babydoll bribri.

    Safe and real. Pics are filtered but its her. She requires a verification pic to meet. Great BBBJ, cfs is also available she is fun and I would see her again if in the area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rizzy_baby

    Marissa.

    This one rocked my world. Price point is high, but she is super cute, great attitude and skills. DATY, BBBJ and cfs included. Will see her again when I return.

    Any specific questions feel free to pm me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape