Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11246
-
02-04-22 18:58 #6371Regular Member

Posts: 3Was she open to bare? She seems to be exactly my type.
Originally Posted by MrHughJazz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 15:20 #6370Regular Member

Posts: 4Isabxlle. Thanks
This girl was amazing thanks for the rec.
Originally Posted by MrHughJazz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:28 #6369Senior Member

Posts: 5603Girls on SA ask me that all the time.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 13:18 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 272Tinkerbell
Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.
She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .
She has a car and drives, always a bonus
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d
-
02-03-22 21:12 #6367Senior Member

Posts: 59LOL. $1 k and we have to be tall, good looking, in shape, must be on time and reliable. WTF? She paying us or we paying her? ROFL. This is all time classic winner. I wonder if she has any taker. I mean, If I am tall, good looking, muscular, in shape, rich. WTF would I pay her $1 k and not even get any action? WTF.
Originally Posted by Uncountable
[View Original Post]
"Preferably tall and good looking.
Being in shape is a huge plus.
Someone reliable and who is on time".
-
02-03-22 20:09 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 95Unicorn
Gents, we have a winner. She wants 1,000 PPM, no sex whatsoever since she is platonic. Additionally, she wants you to be at least 6' 0" tall and handsome, which she alluded to in her profile. The idea of sex really seemed to piss her off and she complained to me that SA men are so obsessed with sex. I wanted to retort that SA women were also obsessed with money, but I didn't want to get banned so I held my tongue. How does one get away with such entitlement?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
-
02-03-22 18:29 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 57Vanilla Gift Card
All of a sudden Vanilla prepaid gift cards don't work for me anymore. Anyone have that issue and a solution?.
-
02-03-22 16:22 #6364Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Arc break
Remember, all relationships are based on affinity, reality, and communications. If you have an ARC break with someone, the relationship is over. If you do not have reality, you cannot understand sarcasm.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 13:49 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 272Hera19x on SA is SophiaLux on HX
Hera19 x on SA is SophiaLux on HX.
Originally Posted by OcasianBoy
[View Original Post]
She straight out asked me for 800 in her first DM.
I asked her what more I get for 800 compared to 300/ hr on HX, she offered BBFS, CIP, CIA with recent test. She's a former porn star.
But, she denied that she's on HX and said it was a fake profile, but sent me the same pics with the "I AM HER" tatt on her chest, so I don't buy that its a fake HX profile with 85 safety ratings.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaLux
I passed, too dirty for me. SA profile is gone now, probably reported as known escort.
-
02-03-22 12:43 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 3343Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.
Originally Posted by StudBucket
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 01:36 #6361Senior Member

Posts: 211I wouldn't say its very rare, but rare. I met 3 gals who on SA who I saw profiles for on Eros, Tryst, and Private Delights.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 01:26 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 211Great Report RPT, I love busty gals and met a couple off of the site but they are a rareity on the site for some reason.
Originally Posted by RtpHookUp
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 19:10 #6359Regular Member

Posts: 14This is some great intel. Just curious, do you make the initial offer with $ amount? Or, do you ask the SB how much and they reply with $?
Originally Posted by RtpHookUp
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-22 17:01 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 139Gps
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-3da56735be85
This girl straight out ask for 1 k in her first message. Inflation has gone out of control but I am sure some guy is going to do it.
-
02-02-22 13:24 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 162If you blow off the 7. 5 you'll never see the 9.
If you treat the 7. 5 well, the 9 will want a piece and you'll pave the way for threesome situation.
Agreed this will be potentially a lot of drama but I think you can control the situation if handled right.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





