Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 751 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 11255
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6350

    LOL not so proud

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
    Definitely not me in the picture, did meet up with her. She is cute in real life and let me hit it with CIP. Stayed over night left her with a load again in the morning and she stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the pool. Sent me a pic too.

  2. #6349

    Watermeloncherries

    Watermeloncherries cute, fun, shaved, BBFS, asian-girl breath, experienced / utr, wants 800 + Uber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-fef4177af2d9

  3. #6348

    Pros pretending to not be pros

    I messaged this person. Said she was not a pro. We were texting but the way she was talking was deliberately vague.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cbcc68d8bfa5

    All of a sudden I see this: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sashamai and this: https://www.eros.com/california/los_...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    I text again from a different number and she is asking for 4 on hx but 6 plus basically for more enthusiasm. All covered fun. Hard pass.

  4. #6347

    StrawberryBlonde

    StrawberryBlonde is very attractive, but not as hot as her pics, wants $1 k CFS. Hard pass for me. Hollywood area and has a car.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-207a43b565dc

  5. #6346
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.

    I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!

    She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.

    We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.

    Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.

    Thoughts?
    I see a shitload of drama in your future. Assuming you aren't married or have a SO? If not, there's no real threat other than the bullshit you may have to listen to for a bit.

  6. #6345

    Seeking advice from you gents. . .

    A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.

    I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!

    She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.

    We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.

    Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.

    Thoughts?

  7. #6344

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Mighty fine reporting RanManCan! Any of these ladies shareable to non-seeking.com members? I got banned and have never been able to get back on.
    Just use a vpn and DuckDuckGo browser. It worked for me.

  8. #6343
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
    - what's the damage if you have already seen her? Any more info to share.

  9. #6342
    Mighty fine reporting RanManCan! Any of these ladies shareable to non-seeking.com members? I got banned and have never been able to get back on.

  10. #6341

    NatashaL

    Saw NatashaL several times over a year ago when she thinner, she was already pretty experienced by that time, so she's def UTR. BBFS and has a car.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-6b2c4667df9e

  11. #6340

    You'll never score

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
    This is one of those girls that hates men.

    She also lives in Vegas now.

    You'll end up giving her money and never get what you want. She's bi-polar and a pain in the ass. I know her as a civvie.

  12. #6339

    ChampagneLover

    Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2e31f694-32ee-48d7-a118-64e4d4819f17_2x (1).jpg‎   069178f9-27ff-4704-9931-c3354fe72ac9_2x.jpg‎   adde5a9e-c34c-42f0-a710-b104b3fa01ed_2x.jpg‎   b4fd814a-6b8e-47c0-bd49-e7f4032be032_2x.jpg‎   d3f80968-8729-4793-949b-dbbc18134d75_2x.jpg‎  


  13. #6338

    Savy3

    Savy3 wants to bring a friend to first date, nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-f62ae1021065

  14. #6337

    DreamyActress

    DreamyActress is attractive, ditsy, and an hour late. Probably BBFS if you see her a few times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-cd393bc30cfb

  15. #6336

    Callalilylover

    Callalilylover is nowhere near as hot in real life. Much thicker, I think those pics are several years old. Waste of time for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-529a20f3d540

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape