rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 750 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11247
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d
    How's her body and what's her rate?

  2. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    Was she open to bare? She seems to be exactly my type.

  3. #6370

    Isabxlle. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    This girl was amazing thanks for the rec.

  4. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
    Girls on SA ask me that all the time.

  5. #6368

    Tinkerbell

    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d

  6. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Gents, we have a winner. She wants 1,000 PPM, no sex whatsoever since she is platonic. Additionally, she wants you to be at least 6' 0" tall and handsome, which she alluded to in her profile. The idea of sex really seemed to piss her off and she complained to me that SA men are so obsessed with sex. I wanted to retort that SA women were also obsessed with money, but I didn't want to get banned so I held my tongue. How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
    LOL. $1 k and we have to be tall, good looking, in shape, must be on time and reliable. WTF? She paying us or we paying her? ROFL. This is all time classic winner. I wonder if she has any taker. I mean, If I am tall, good looking, muscular, in shape, rich. WTF would I pay her $1 k and not even get any action? WTF.

    "Preferably tall and good looking.

    Being in shape is a huge plus.

    Someone reliable and who is on time".

  7. #6366

    Unicorn

    Gents, we have a winner. She wants 1,000 PPM, no sex whatsoever since she is platonic. Additionally, she wants you to be at least 6' 0" tall and handsome, which she alluded to in her profile. The idea of sex really seemed to piss her off and she complained to me that SA men are so obsessed with sex. I wanted to retort that SA women were also obsessed with money, but I didn't want to get banned so I held my tongue. How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573

  8. #6365

    Vanilla Gift Card

    All of a sudden Vanilla prepaid gift cards don't work for me anymore. Anyone have that issue and a solution?.

  9. #6364
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Arc break

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.
    Remember, all relationships are based on affinity, reality, and communications. If you have an ARC break with someone, the relationship is over. If you do not have reality, you cannot understand sarcasm.

  10. #6363

    Hera19x on SA is SophiaLux on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-3da56735be85

    This girl straight out ask for 1 k in her first message. Inflation has gone out of control but I am sure some guy is going to do it.
    Hera19 x on SA is SophiaLux on HX.

    She straight out asked me for 800 in her first DM.

    I asked her what more I get for 800 compared to 300/ hr on HX, she offered BBFS, CIP, CIA with recent test. She's a former porn star.

    But, she denied that she's on HX and said it was a fake profile, but sent me the same pics with the "I AM HER" tatt on her chest, so I don't buy that its a fake HX profile with 85 safety ratings.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaLux

    I passed, too dirty for me. SA profile is gone now, probably reported as known escort.

  11. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say its very rare, but rare. I met 3 gals who on SA who I saw profiles for on Eros, Tryst, and Private Delights.
    Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.

  12. #6361
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This is very rare. The massively overwhelming majority of the girls on sugar daddy sites are nonpros. The African American girls are all STEM majors at UCs.
    I wouldn't say its very rare, but rare. I met 3 gals who on SA who I saw profiles for on Eros, Tryst, and Private Delights.

  13. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by RtpHookUp  [View Original Post]
    New to this but have had some great experiences so far. I clearly have a type for busty women so here are a few I've dealt with so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2dc04899c0b3

    She's a little crazy and a bit of a catfish. Wants 2 k / week allowance but is super kinky. Sexts a ton and is open to bare, was willing to try greek later on but I wasn't feeling it after our first time. Was a big waste but this was my first go on SA and figured why not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8fea411f4e9c

    This one was my fav so far. She lives in OC so hard to get a room halfway. Open to bare and very tight. We agreed on 400 ppm.
    Great Report RPT, I love busty gals and met a couple off of the site but they are a rareity on the site for some reason.

  14. #6359
    This is some great intel. Just curious, do you make the initial offer with $ amount? Or, do you ask the SB how much and they reply with $?

    Quote Originally Posted by RtpHookUp  [View Original Post]
    New to this but have had some great experiences so far. I clearly have a type for busty women so here are a few I've dealt with so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2dc04899c0b3

    She's a little crazy and a bit of a catfish. Wants 2 k / week allowance but is super kinky. Sexts a ton and is open to bare, was willing to try greek later on but I wasn't feeling it after our first time. Was a big waste but this was my first go on SA and figured why not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8fea411f4e9c

    This one was my fav so far. She lives in OC so hard to get a room halfway. Open to bare and very tight. We agreed on 400 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b8e1e4691393

    500 ppm, open to bare and getting started on bc now. Her tits aren't as big or nice as in her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-1745c973fd79

    500 ppm, open to bare and on bc. Was disappointed in what I saw but wouldn't call her a catfish exactly. Just a little more pounds on her than I was expecting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-03e4a3453c10

    Never ended up seeing this one. Was going to be somewhere between 300-500 ppm. Seemed open to bare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30a4f4f1cddd

    Tried to meet with this one a few times but she's kinda a flake. You can tell she listens to a lot of hip hop by the way she talks. We agreed on 400 ppm and she's open to bare and greek.

  15. #6358

    Gps

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-3da56735be85

    This girl straight out ask for 1 k in her first message. Inflation has gone out of control but I am sure some guy is going to do it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape