Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 751 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6378

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.
    Yeah, SB is totally shitty, I can snag one once in awhile. Two this week actually, but I just bought a bunch of credits and sent a ton of messages and follow ups, it's about 1/20th the response rate of seeking.

    One of the girls I met was actually using LuxuryDate.com (she sent me a screenshot) which seems to be syndicated into SecretBenefits.com, so there's at least one other brand they are using.

    It used to be somewhat better, I used it before seeking.com. With this new LuxuryDate.com out, I tend to think they are putting out new brands to lure women in. I somewhat suspect the women have to pay to message as well, I'll ask one of them . . .

  2. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.

  3. #6376
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    At least it was a non pro

    You left out the editorial comment that at least this was not some kind of prostitute on private defraudings. Kind of like the carr joke about the roma.

  4. #6375

    Sienab_780

    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e

  5. #6374

    Terms of service video on SA

    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  6. #6373

  7. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d
    How's her body and what's her rate?

  8. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    Was she open to bare? She seems to be exactly my type.

  9. #6370

    Isabxlle. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    This girl was amazing thanks for the rec.

  10. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
    Girls on SA ask me that all the time.

  11. #6368

    Tinkerbell

    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d

  12. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Gents, we have a winner. She wants 1,000 PPM, no sex whatsoever since she is platonic. Additionally, she wants you to be at least 6' 0" tall and handsome, which she alluded to in her profile. The idea of sex really seemed to piss her off and she complained to me that SA men are so obsessed with sex. I wanted to retort that SA women were also obsessed with money, but I didn't want to get banned so I held my tongue. How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
    LOL. $1 k and we have to be tall, good looking, in shape, must be on time and reliable. WTF? She paying us or we paying her? ROFL. This is all time classic winner. I wonder if she has any taker. I mean, If I am tall, good looking, muscular, in shape, rich. WTF would I pay her $1 k and not even get any action? WTF.

    "Preferably tall and good looking.

    Being in shape is a huge plus.

    Someone reliable and who is on time".

  13. #6366

    Unicorn

    Gents, we have a winner. She wants 1,000 PPM, no sex whatsoever since she is platonic. Additionally, she wants you to be at least 6' 0" tall and handsome, which she alluded to in her profile. The idea of sex really seemed to piss her off and she complained to me that SA men are so obsessed with sex. I wanted to retort that SA women were also obsessed with money, but I didn't want to get banned so I held my tongue. How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573

  14. #6365

    Vanilla Gift Card

    All of a sudden Vanilla prepaid gift cards don't work for me anymore. Anyone have that issue and a solution?.

  15. #6364
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Arc break

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.
    Remember, all relationships are based on affinity, reality, and communications. If you have an ARC break with someone, the relationship is over. If you do not have reality, you cannot understand sarcasm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape