Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 325 of 750 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 375 425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 11242
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6382

    Reality check

    https://www.latimes.com/opinion/stor...afficking-link

    No there won't be more escorts in LA this week.

  2. #6381

    Male urge to bang

    I know a lot of men on here have an SO. Either a gf or wife. What do you think is it in us men that make us want more than one female? Just curious as I have been seeing a girl from SB since December. If you read some of my most recent posts I've referred to her as my main girl. The sex is amazing and we've even gone out on a regular date. But it's an arrangement. Recently I've been talking to a girl from SDM. She just turned 19 and isn't looking for an arrangement. She just prefers older men when dating. We are basically in the early stages of dating, no sugaring, but I know I will still have my other urges.

  3. #6380
    Damn, that blows man! Sorry to hear that.

    I called out a few fake chicks on their BS but I kept the tone mellow, I am going to chill I probably got reported LOL.

    You doing vanilla card to make a new one?

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

  4. #6379
    Dude, I got a full ban last week. No idea why, it said I was soliciting sex. There's no option to watch a video or anything, its a permaban.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkalinedio  [View Original Post]
    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  5. #6378

    SecretBenefits

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTheSancho  [View Original Post]
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.
    Yeah, SB is totally shitty, I can snag one once in awhile. Two this week actually, but I just bought a bunch of credits and sent a ton of messages and follow ups, it's about 1/20th the response rate of seeking.

    One of the girls I met was actually using LuxuryDate.com (she sent me a screenshot) which seems to be syndicated into SecretBenefits.com, so there's at least one other brand they are using.

    It used to be somewhat better, I used it before seeking.com. With this new LuxuryDate.com out, I tend to think they are putting out new brands to lure women in. I somewhat suspect the women have to pay to message as well, I'll ask one of them . . .

  6. #6377
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e
    I tried SB and didn't get a single message back, even from profiles that messaged first. Is this real life LOL.

  7. #6376
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    At least it was a non pro

    You left out the editorial comment that at least this was not some kind of prostitute on private defraudings. Kind of like the carr joke about the roma.

  8. #6375

    Sienab_780

    Sienab_780 is 18, pretty, 8 of 10, never had an arrangement, but bigger ass than shown in photos, def the slimthick type, too big for me, but might be to your liking. I passed.

    You'll need some patience, she's a scared little rabbit, but seemed willing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4a6aa253fe703e

  9. #6374

    Terms of service video on SA

    I got locked out temporarily the other day on Seeking and I had to read the terms and watch a video LOL.

    This was a first been on about a year. Anyone else have this happen to them lately? I always copy and paste my messages sometimes I customize them so I'm not sure if it was the copy paste, or someone reported me but I usually always refrain from talking sxxx to any girls so I don't get banned.

    Curious if anyone else has had this happen?

    Thanks,

    AD.

  10. #6373

  11. #6372
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d
    How's her body and what's her rate?

  12. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    Was she open to bare? She seems to be exactly my type.

  13. #6370

    Isabxlle. Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHughJazz  [View Original Post]
    Isabxlle - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed.

    Super fun girl. 500 ppm. She could host, and surprisingly her mom knew about it and even made snacks for after LOL Never had that happen before so it was a first. She was super tight, lots of fun. See her on and off still.
    This girl was amazing thanks for the rec.

  14. #6369
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    How does one get away with such entitlement?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-f742c4ae2573
    Girls on SA ask me that all the time.

  15. #6368

    Tinkerbell

    Tinkerbell is not that hot in person, maybe a low 7. Pic in pink t-shirt is probably the most accurate, but even that is better.

    She's inexperienced, never had an arrangement, so if you're into that. . .

    She has a car and drives, always a bonus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-4c854d11027d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape