Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 866 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 12976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7321

    Bottomed out

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This board has really bottomed out. For the record, I am not going to gold finger just to revive this board.
    Speaking of bottoming out, what about that theory about Mary / Jenny being a cis male? It seems to check out.

    BB, out.

  2. #7320
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bottomed out

    This board has really bottomed out. For the record, I am not going to gold finger just to revive this board.

  3. #7319
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.
    The ad mentions "Big Boom", so perhaps the fireworks show is worth it?

  4. #7318
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Obvi the pics ain't real.
    None of the ads are real with the people.

  5. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Obvi the pics ain't real.

  6. #7316
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.
    Thanks bud.

  7. #7315
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.

  8. #7314

    Review? Comments?


  9. #7313
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yuri?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    S / he always really wants the back door and the pussy is very oddly shallow.

    I had the same suspicion.
    Do you realize the magnitude of the scandal? The secretary of defense and a Soviet agent sharing the favors of a murdered wh&.

    My god, if that person is a guy, then like there are 1000 closet homos out there.

  10. #7312

    Same thought

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Could it be possible that a certain old Asian masseuse on the west side likes it up the ass because her pussy is not for real. As in possibly a cis male?
    S / he always really wants the back door and the pussy is very oddly shallow.

    I had the same suspicion.

  11. #7311
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, DTLA doesn't have many good options, and there aren't a whole lot on the west side either. Best bet is to go to either the South Bay (Torrance) or Downey. Both are 20 minutes driving time from DTLA in light traffic, 1 hr plus in rush hour traffic. Far more and better options in either.
    However. . . Will there not be a flood of new talent in the area specifically for the Superb Owl?

  12. #7310
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros! I've been doing my Intel for a couple weeks not in anticipation for my Superbowl trip. I usually like scheduling a couple companion dates and then an AMP visit. I haven't really gotten the sense that there are any good options in DTLA. Being on the East coast, I was thinking that this area would be stacked full of great options but I haven't come up with any. That's no knock on you all bc it's similar to the area I live in NC. I guess I had higher expectations. If anyone has Intel on a good one that hasn't been reported in awhile, please share.
    There are a few indys in DTLA (250-300), and if its your first time out here, why stay in DTLA? You are not close to much as far as play. There are a good amount of Bars in the area an some good food spots but most people still do not live in that area thus the AMPs are far and few in between. Look at places in Hermosa, Redondo, or Torrance (If you don't care for ambiance.).

    Take a look at that mall or body rubs. If you are looking for more then try HX.

    Good Luck and Go Redskins!! (ooh f another crappy year. I will survive).

    DGL.

  13. #7309
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros! I've been doing my Intel for a couple weeks not in anticipation for my Superbowl trip. I usually like scheduling a couple companion dates and then an AMP visit. I haven't really gotten the sense that there are any good options in DTLA. Being on the East coast, I was thinking that this area would be stacked full of great options but I haven't come up with any. That's no knock on you all bc it's similar to the area I live in NC. I guess I had higher expectations. If anyone has Intel on a good one that hasn't been reported in awhile, please share.
    Yeah, DTLA doesn't have many good options, and there aren't a whole lot on the west side either. Best bet is to go to either the South Bay (Torrance) or Downey. Both are 20 minutes driving time from DTLA in light traffic, 1 hr plus in rush hour traffic. Far more and better options in either.

  14. #7308
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Tigers

    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros! I've been doing my Intel for a couple weeks not in anticipation for my Superbowl trip. I usually like scheduling a couple companion dates and then an AMP visit. I haven't really gotten the sense that there are any good options in DTLA. Being on the East coast, I was thinking that this area would be stacked full of great options but I haven't come up with any. That's no knock on you all bc it's similar to the area I live in NC. I guess I had higher expectations. If anyone has Intel on a good one that hasn't been reported in awhile, please share.
    I really get a kick out of these fookers coming here for the superbowl and thinking that somehow we owe it to them to find them the tightest pussy at the lowest price.

    You mongers really make me laugh. I take in fredo cause you are having a hard time, and now you want to move me out?

    Inglewood is nasty. It is a shit hole and the MPs there are full of Latinas with serious eating disorders.

    Try 8155 Santa Monica in west Hollywood.

  15. #7307

    Must really be dead around here for AMPs

    Hey bros! I've been doing my Intel for a couple weeks not in anticipation for my Superbowl trip. I usually like scheduling a couple companion dates and then an AMP visit. I haven't really gotten the sense that there are any good options in DTLA. Being on the East coast, I was thinking that this area would be stacked full of great options but I haven't come up with any. That's no knock on you all bc it's similar to the area I live in NC. I guess I had higher expectations. If anyone has Intel on a good one that hasn't been reported in awhile, please share.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape