Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 378 of 865 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 5,656 to 5,670 of 12967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7312

    Downey therapy?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    My current ATF at Ocean Spa in Downey was off today so I hit Downey Therepy instead. I've been meaning to be try this place for a while.

    $60 for 30 min which is a bit steep.

    I pulled 'Honey'. A Korean spinner. About 30. Really skinny, cute, talkative. No real massage talent.

    Before the flip she stripped when she said 'Flip on over" I just sat up and pulled her in, putting my face in her chest. There is a full mirror right there so the visual is good.

    Perky manmades that are not too big for her skinny frame.

    CBJ while I sat on the edge of the table. Started with ball licking and moved to some good deep throating.

    Then she stood up, put her right leg on a table and mounted me right there which looked great in the mirror!

    After a bit of that she laid down on the table for standing mish.

    Not mind blowing but a good time with a tight K-girl.

    Staying true to K girl form she insisted on dressing me.

    She didn't bring up the tip so I did a standard 1. 2.

    So a good first experience in this shop. I like Asian spinners so I will put this place on the rotation for FS (something they don't offer at Ocean).
    All I see on google in that area is downey massage (on paramount in hampshire sq). Where is downey therapy?

  2. #7311

    Downey Therapy

    My current ATF at Ocean Spa in Downey was off today so I hit Downey Therepy instead. I've been meaning to be try this place for a while.

    $60 for 30 min which is a bit steep.

    I pulled 'Honey'. A Korean spinner. About 30. Really skinny, cute, talkative. No real massage talent.

    Before the flip she stripped when she said 'Flip on over" I just sat up and pulled her in, putting my face in her chest. There is a full mirror right there so the visual is good.

    Perky manmades that are not too big for her skinny frame.

    CBJ while I sat on the edge of the table. Started with ball licking and moved to some good deep throating.

    Then she stood up, put her right leg on a table and mounted me right there which looked great in the mirror!

    After a bit of that she laid down on the table for standing mish.

    Not mind blowing but a good time with a tight K-girl.

    Staying true to K girl form she insisted on dressing me.

    She didn't bring up the tip so I did a standard 1. 2.

    So a good first experience in this shop. I like Asian spinners so I will put this place on the rotation for FS (something they don't offer at Ocean).

  3. #7310
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of bottoming out, what about that theory about Mary / Jenny being a cis male? It seems to check out.

    BB, out.
    Lumberg fucked her oh oh.

  4. #7309

    Bottomed out

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This board has really bottomed out. For the record, I am not going to gold finger just to revive this board.
    Speaking of bottoming out, what about that theory about Mary / Jenny being a cis male? It seems to check out.

    BB, out.

  5. #7308
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Bottomed out

    This board has really bottomed out. For the record, I am not going to gold finger just to revive this board.

  6. #7307
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.
    The ad mentions "Big Boom", so perhaps the fireworks show is worth it?

  7. #7306
    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Obvi the pics ain't real.
    None of the ads are real with the people.

  8. #7305
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Obvi the pics ain't real.

  9. #7304
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickens  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.
    Thanks bud.

  10. #7303
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I'm not going anywhere that explicitly refers to illicit activities in the post.

  11. #7302

    Review? Comments?


  12. #7301
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Yuri?

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    S / he always really wants the back door and the pussy is very oddly shallow.

    I had the same suspicion.
    Do you realize the magnitude of the scandal? The secretary of defense and a Soviet agent sharing the favors of a murdered wh&.

    My god, if that person is a guy, then like there are 1000 closet homos out there.

  13. #7300

    Same thought

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Could it be possible that a certain old Asian masseuse on the west side likes it up the ass because her pussy is not for real. As in possibly a cis male?
    S / he always really wants the back door and the pussy is very oddly shallow.

    I had the same suspicion.

  14. #7299
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy23  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, DTLA doesn't have many good options, and there aren't a whole lot on the west side either. Best bet is to go to either the South Bay (Torrance) or Downey. Both are 20 minutes driving time from DTLA in light traffic, 1 hr plus in rush hour traffic. Far more and better options in either.
    However. . . Will there not be a flood of new talent in the area specifically for the Superb Owl?

  15. #7298
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Hey bros! I've been doing my Intel for a couple weeks not in anticipation for my Superbowl trip. I usually like scheduling a couple companion dates and then an AMP visit. I haven't really gotten the sense that there are any good options in DTLA. Being on the East coast, I was thinking that this area would be stacked full of great options but I haven't come up with any. That's no knock on you all bc it's similar to the area I live in NC. I guess I had higher expectations. If anyone has Intel on a good one that hasn't been reported in awhile, please share.
    There are a few indys in DTLA (250-300), and if its your first time out here, why stay in DTLA? You are not close to much as far as play. There are a good amount of Bars in the area an some good food spots but most people still do not live in that area thus the AMPs are far and few in between. Look at places in Hermosa, Redondo, or Torrance (If you don't care for ambiance.).

    Take a look at that mall or body rubs. If you are looking for more then try HX.

    Good Luck and Go Redskins!! (ooh f another crappy year. I will survive).

    DGL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape