Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 612 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 24043
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14878

    Kacey

    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Rate? Any signs of use or handlers hanging around?
    I saw her. She's a slim spinner. Everything was covered. Looks like her pics. Gave a very enthusiastic CBJ and full service. Hit missionary and doggie until she let me finish in her chest. Great time cool girl. Will repeat again. No sign of anyone having around. She's across from the Springfield mall. Short stay for a buck. And I got a little footage.

  2. #14877
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Rate? Any signs of use or handlers hanging around?
    Questionable use maybe. Nothing obvious. No one around. And quick was a buck.

  3. #14876
    Quote Originally Posted by DatDude1206  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her. She was cool. Very thin but can take a good pounding. CBJ overall decent time.
    Rate? Any signs of use or handlers hanging around?

  4. #14875
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Indeed I have seen her. A couple times now. Does a nice bbj with cfs for a Buck. If you have extra and ask nice she'll do extra. Looks like the pics I didn't see signs of use. She a real spinner and wears red lipstick. You'll enjoy her.
    Really, a buck as in $100? That's like Dollar Tree trim! LOL.

  5. #14874
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this spinner? I don't know if she's been reviewed or not.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/154113931324

    Thanks.
    She was in Richmond a week or two ago. Review was simulated to the one before I posted this on her. Only thing I'd add, is reviewer said he paid for an hour visit & she cut him off at a half. His advice was do a QV. I tried her last weekend but no luck. Tempted to make the trip up if she stays any length of time. Definitely my body type.

  6. #14873
    Damn, this one, Kaci Tanner, gained weight, and yetr demanding $6 x102.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/kacitanner
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reviews for kacitanner - Washington DC - (703) 829-6045 - kacitanner protonmail com Priva[...].jpg‎  

  7. #14872
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this spinner? I don't know if she's been reviewed or not.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/154113931324

    Thanks.
    Met up with her. She was cool. Very thin but can take a good pounding. CBJ overall decent time.

  8. #14871

    Info needed?

    Any info on this spinner? I don't know if she's been reviewed or not.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/154113931324

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7588199C-1807-4D7B-89A6-7FBAC28F03A8.jpeg‎   766D9DA9-4B76-43C5-B2BC-09E7DAACFB6D.jpeg‎  

  9. #14870
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun2002  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of Filipina ladies available in the DMV?

    There used to be an apartment a few years ago in Herndon that had Leya, Ina, Hannah. I tried their numbers and no answer and the reviews are at least 3 years old.

    Thanks in advance.
    https://nova-therapeuticmassage.bedp...e/9559342.html

  10. #14869
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/130847017831

    Any other BBBJ recommendations in Springfield / Alexandria area?

    ShadowKnight.
    She has really good reviews on listcrawler but I haven't seen her.

  11. #14868
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKnight  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/130847017831

    Any other BBBJ recommendations in Springfield / Alexandria area?

    ShadowKnight.
    She goes by Nova. She is BBW, all activities covered. See post#14143.

  12. #14867
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBliss478  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Mmmm 150 for the hour.

    Not sure if she raised her prices.

    let me know if you fuck her...

    she will claim she doesnt fuck a lot of people

    If i meet them I fuck them, so i assume others do the same...

    pm me if you got other shit your curious about

  13. #14866

    Seeking Filipinas

    Anyone know of Filipina ladies available in the DMV?

    There used to be an apartment a few years ago in Herndon that had Leya, Ina, Hannah. I tried their numbers and no answer and the reviews are at least 3 years old.

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #14865

    Snow Bunny Inquiry

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/130847017831

    Any other BBBJ recommendations in Springfield / Alexandria area?

    ShadowKnight.

  15. #14864

    Monica or the sushi roll savage.

    Quote Originally Posted by SumphknFool  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Just checking before I take the plunge.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/672141754255
    Indeed I have seen her. A couple times now. Does a nice bbj with cfs for a Buck. If you have extra and ask nice she'll do extra. Looks like the pics I didn't see signs of use. She a real spinner and wears red lipstick. You'll enjoy her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape