Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 24040
-
02-05-22 12:15 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 443Rate? Any signs of use or handlers hanging around?
Originally Posted by DatDude1206
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 07:57 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 957Really, a buck as in $100? That's like Dollar Tree trim! LOL.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-22 07:54 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 957She was in Richmond a week or two ago. Review was simulated to the one before I posted this on her. Only thing I'd add, is reviewer said he paid for an hour visit & she cut him off at a half. His advice was do a QV. I tried her last weekend but no luck. Tempted to make the trip up if she stays any length of time. Definitely my body type.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 23:54 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 195Damn, this one, Kaci Tanner, gained weight, and yetr demanding $6 x102.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Washi...-DC/kacitanner
-
02-04-22 20:10 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 187Met up with her. She was cool. Very thin but can take a good pounding. CBJ overall decent time.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 19:17 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 365Info needed?
Any info on this spinner? I don't know if she's been reviewed or not.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/154113931324
Thanks.
-
02-04-22 09:35 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 433https://nova-therapeuticmassage.bedp...e/9559342.html
Originally Posted by TopGun2002
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 05:17 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 187She has really good reviews on listcrawler but I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 01:55 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 558She goes by Nova. She is BBW, all activities covered. See post#14143.
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-22 01:32 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 1189Mmmm 150 for the hour.
Originally Posted by JimBliss478
[View Original Post]
Not sure if she raised her prices.
let me know if you fuck her...
she will claim she doesnt fuck a lot of people
If i meet them I fuck them, so i assume others do the same...
pm me if you got other shit your curious about
-
02-03-22 23:09 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 110Seeking Filipinas
Anyone know of Filipina ladies available in the DMV?
There used to be an apartment a few years ago in Herndon that had Leya, Ina, Hannah. I tried their numbers and no answer and the reviews are at least 3 years old.
Thanks in advance.
-
02-03-22 16:29 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 53Snow Bunny Inquiry
Has anyone seen her?
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...n/130847017831
Any other BBBJ recommendations in Springfield / Alexandria area?
ShadowKnight.
-
02-03-22 16:15 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 365Monica or the sushi roll savage.
Indeed I have seen her. A couple times now. Does a nice bbj with cfs for a Buck. If you have extra and ask nice she'll do extra. Looks like the pics I didn't see signs of use. She a real spinner and wears red lipstick. You'll enjoy her.
Originally Posted by SumphknFool
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 14:35 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 430Bbw
Seen her before, bbw and menu wide open. Gets into it for sure. Box 6/10. Looks 5/10. Easy set up and negotiates and will take. 80.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-22 14:35 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 176Sushi Roll Savage
Has anyone seen her? Just checking before I take the plunge.
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...e/672141754255










Reply With Quote



