Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 408 of 631 FirstFirst ... 308 358 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 458 508 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 9451
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3346
    400 per hour.

  2. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeeezNutss  [View Original Post]
    You guys have a link to her ad?
    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/482

  3. #3344

    Mia

    You guys have a link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Damn a favorite of mine too. Not many Pinay providers.

    Her rate has significantly gone up as well.

  4. #3343
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolf  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, this was Gia & not Seya (the one indicated as BBFS available)? I noted the donation you specified, It just threw me off, because I didn't expect that she was open-minded, based on the site.
    Correct some girls don't want to list the option but rather hand select for themselves.

  5. #3342

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    I had read the reviews and heard from a buddy that she was spectacular...

    ...She's here for three or four more days and then heading to Vegas. She is based out of Orange county and said that she liked the customers in San Diego and that she will return. I cannot wait to see her again. A perfect combination of PSE and GFE. She really enjoys sex or so it seems as the entire hour felt so real.

    Highly recommend!

    Cheers!
    Just to be clear, this was Gia & not Seya (the one indicated as BBFS available)? I noted the donation you specified, It just threw me off, because I didn't expect that she was open-minded, based on the site.

  6. #3341

    Gia with FEC, mid 20's and smoking hot spinner

    I had read the reviews and heard from a buddy that she was spectacular. When the door opened at her nice upscale apartment I walked in and peeked behind the door to see a gorgeous young lady with a total spinner body. She must be about 4 ft 11 and probably weighs around 95 lb would be my guess. She has all natural boobs size C that feel absolutely amazing. She leans in and gives me a nice lfk to start. Within seconds I have pulled her natural boobs out of her tiny little bra and started softly caressing her nipples. Lfk turned into dfk and more moaning. She led me to her room and I handed her 4 Benjamin's. She looked up at me and said you are so generous and thanked me for it. She then unzipped my jeans and pulled out the little Lebowski and started an amazing BBBJ with lots of DT. After a few minutes we made our way over to the bed because I had showered just minutes before I arrived and she had commented on smelling clean. I laid down on the bed and she crawled on top of me and started more DFK. She slid my cock in between her pussy lips and started slowly sliding back and forth. So rare to have such a young girl this hot in San Diego, I had to tell her I was hungry LOL. She crawled up and sat on my face. With her hands against the headboard looking up at her beautiful body and those natural boobs while my tongue is deep inside of her was absolutely amazing. She is very responsive and will tell you exactly what she wants if you ask. I asked her what part of her Kitty she likes licked and she let me know it was the top of her clit. Started doing that and she was cumming in my mouth in about 5 minutes.

    Her body was quivering and she slid off my face and collapsed onto my chest as I hugged her and gave her a minute to catch her breath. She then slid down and started more camel slides. More kissing and sliding and then she reached down and grab my cock and slowly eased herself on top of it. A couple of slow pumps from her and she engulfed all of me inside of her wet pussy. She definitely is a spinner by definition, she is great at cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side straddle cowgirl which was really amazing because there is a mirror just to the right side of the bed and I could see my cock going in and out. This almost pushed me over the top, and I asked to be on top so I can control the pace. Went missionary for 5 minutes with more kissing and then flipped her over for doggy and drove it home unloading four days deep inside her. She laid there with me cuddling for 5 minutes and talking about her recent arrival to United States. Her English is pretty good and had a nice conversation. She's here for three or four more days and then heading to Vegas. She is based out of Orange county and said that she liked the customers in San Diego and that she will return. I cannot wait to see her again. A perfect combination of PSE and GFE. She really enjoys sex or so it seems as the entire hour felt so real.

    Highly recommend!

    Cheers!

  7. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Damn a favorite of mine too. Not many Pinay providers.

    Her rate has significantly gone up as well.
    Thanks.

    Would have seen her but not at that rate.

  8. #3339
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum44  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's a fun one. Older but damn good service.
    Damn a favorite of mine too. Not many Pinay providers.

    Her rate has significantly gone up as well.

  9. #3338

    Mia

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her ad also. She has been on hiatus for a long time, since before the pandemic. Definitely an ATF. Will contact her very soon.
    Yep, she's a fun one. Older but damn good service.

  10. #3337

    Mia Filipina

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Was just scouring the SD classifieds and saw her ad pop up.
    I will have to see her in the next day or so.
    Yes, I saw her ad also. She has been on hiatus for a long time, since before the pandemic. Definitely an ATF. Will contact her very soon.

  11. #3336

    MIA619 Filipina has returned

    Was just scouring the SD classifieds and saw her ad pop up.

    I will have to see her in the next day or so.

  12. #3335

    Seya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmzhost  [View Original Post]
    I don't have concrete info, but the pool is the same one in some of Betsy / Emilee's pics and her's are real, definitely some Photoshop enhancement, but still accurate and representative. So I'm inclined to say there's a good chance Seya's are real in the same manner as well.
    Bump on the question about whether anyone has seen Seya and their thoughts about her.

    Regarding the pics, you'll see a lot of the same scenery w / their pics (that red chair, the diner, etc.) and sometimes their P.S.-ing is more aggressive than others. I've seen ones that are still really close, but one ended up feeling like a bait / switch, even though it was possible to tell that yes it was the lady, but they went wild w / it. Haha.

  13. #3334

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by IDontBelong  [View Original Post]
    That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
    Unfortunately her 2 weeks are finished and she left yesterday. My report was spot on and so was this gentleman's report. They matched exactly what was in the advertisements 160,240, etc.

  14. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontBelong  [View Original Post]
    That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
    I am 100% confused, what are you talking about?

  15. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the new girl Seya at FEC? I'm hoping those pics are accurate.
    I don't have concrete info, but the pool is the same one in some of Betsy / Emilee's pics and her's are real, definitely some Photoshop enhancement, but still accurate and representative. So I'm inclined to say there's a good chance Seya's are real in the same manner as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape