Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 409 of 631 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 459 509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 9455
This blog is moderated by Dog Rice
  1. #3335

    Seya

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmzhost  [View Original Post]
    I don't have concrete info, but the pool is the same one in some of Betsy / Emilee's pics and her's are real, definitely some Photoshop enhancement, but still accurate and representative. So I'm inclined to say there's a good chance Seya's are real in the same manner as well.
    Bump on the question about whether anyone has seen Seya and their thoughts about her.

    Regarding the pics, you'll see a lot of the same scenery w / their pics (that red chair, the diner, etc.) and sometimes their P.S.-ing is more aggressive than others. I've seen ones that are still really close, but one ended up feeling like a bait / switch, even though it was possible to tell that yes it was the lady, but they went wild w / it. Haha.

  2. #3334

    CiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by IDontBelong  [View Original Post]
    That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
    Unfortunately her 2 weeks are finished and she left yesterday. My report was spot on and so was this gentleman's report. They matched exactly what was in the advertisements 160,240, etc.

  3. #3333
    Quote Originally Posted by IDontBelong  [View Original Post]
    That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
    I am 100% confused, what are you talking about?

  4. #3332
    Quote Originally Posted by Waab182  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the new girl Seya at FEC? I'm hoping those pics are accurate.
    I don't have concrete info, but the pool is the same one in some of Betsy / Emilee's pics and her's are real, definitely some Photoshop enhancement, but still accurate and representative. So I'm inclined to say there's a good chance Seya's are real in the same manner as well.

  5. #3331
    Anyone have any info on the new girl Seya at FEC? I'm hoping those pics are accurate.

  6. #3330
    That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    Cris's price structure breaks down like this:

    1. 6 - 30 min w / CBJ.

    2. 0 - 30 min w / BBBJ.

    2. 0 - 60 min w / CBJ.

    2. 4 - 60 min w / BBBJ.

    That being said, I've always paid the 1. 6 rate and received BBBJ with most of the "guests," although never with Cris. I haven't been there in a while, but most of my experiences were good, with one great one (Lola) and one really poor one. As you said, they're almost always available on short notice and offer a discrete location. However, since Eva showed up at 108, and then the emergence of VIP, I haven't been back to Cris's apartment.

  7. #3329
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadMonrow  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two new ones at SDAG? Navi was here back in April of last year it looks like but no reviews. Reece came up empty in the search. Both are said to be 23 instead of 25 on the site so maaaaaaaaybe they're on the younger side?
    I haven't seen either, but I'm 90% sure they are the same girl.

    It seems like the whole Moxie /22 thing. I think when a girl doesn't have great traffic, they give them two names.

  8. #3328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Cris price structure

    Cris's price structure breaks down like this:

    1. 6 - 30 min w / CBJ.

    2. 0 - 30 min w / BBBJ.

    2. 0 - 60 min w / CBJ.

    2. 4 - 60 min w / BBBJ.

    That being said, I've always paid the 1. 6 rate and received BBBJ with most of the "guests," although never with Cris. I haven't been there in a while, but most of my experiences were good, with one great one (Lola) and one really poor one. As you said, they're almost always available on short notice and offer a discrete location. However, since Eva showed up at 108, and then the emergence of VIP, I haven't been back to Cris's apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by IDontBelong  [View Original Post]
    When did Cris raise the rates? I was last there about two months ago. I've only been 4 x or so over the past year, but I always appreciated the 2. 0 all included- good enough looking women (Cris is better than the guests ever are, IMHO), good service, almost always available, and very private. My desire for variety keeps me checking out new places with my limited resources, but I would always go to Cris' if any other experience fell through or even became difficult. 2. 4/ hr is out of my range, unfortunately, and doesn't seem competitive with the current state of things.

  9. #3327

    Reese and Navi

    Anyone have any intel on SDAG's 2 new girls Reese and Navi?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/201

  10. #3326

    Ms. Reece or Navi?

    Has anyone seen either of these two new ones at SDAG? Navi was here back in April of last year it looks like but no reviews. Reece came up empty in the search. Both are said to be 23 instead of 25 on the site so maaaaaaaaybe they're on the younger side?

  11. #3325
    When did Cris raise the rates? I was last there about two months ago. I've only been 4 x or so over the past year, but I always appreciated the 2. 0 all included- good enough looking women (Cris is better than the guests ever are, IMHO), good service, almost always available, and very private. My desire for variety keeps me checking out new places with my limited resources, but I would always go to Cris' if any other experience fell through or even became difficult. 2. 4/ hr is out of my range, unfortunately, and doesn't seem competitive with the current state of things.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    Headed to see Kelly go, but what a nice surprise with the new all natural Taiwanese girl. Like all Taiwanese girls she is very snug, nice soft C boobs and excellent BBBJ. Doggie was definitely the highlight watching those melons bounce in the mirror. Gave a very solid 20 minute firm massage afterwards as well. Another great time.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461

    She looks very similar to the pictures. Thin frame. Only negative thing was there was no kissing, but I got over that quickly haha.

    Cheers.

  12. #3324
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt2020  [View Original Post]
    I just recently saw asian_emily up in Irvine (https://privatedelights.ch/profile/asian_emily) who was amazing BTW.

    I just found out there is a Lucky_88 emily. Are they the same?
    She recently posted back in Irvine but doesn't show her face in her photos. Is she actually young and have a pretty face? How were her services you don't have to go in detail if you don't want.

  13. #3323
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo2000  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see Vira in Dec or in the last day or two? I know she had lost a little enthusiasm for her work when she was in SD a few years ago going by the name Nova, but she has one of the best bodies around. Wondering if anyone who might have seen her in the last month or so can comment on performance.

    As for Ms. 22, the search feature is not my friend, so anyone with a review please link or repost. Thanks!
    Oh man I saw Nova twice YEARS ago, the first time I thought I'd found a unicorn. Best body I've ever to this day seen. Session was intense and ended in BBCIP. The second time I saw her was lame. CFS only, distant attitude, basically a starfish.

  14. #3322

    Moxie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlaneJames  [View Original Post]
    22 is Moxie. You can find reviews of her a bit easier.
    From the reviews on RET, her service seems solid, but the repeated knock against her is that her face shows her age, though it seems folks have been content w / her apparently well maintained body.

  15. #3321

    CiCi in UTC lovely Taiwanese

    Headed to see Kelly go, but what a nice surprise with the new all natural Taiwanese girl. Like all Taiwanese girls she is very snug, nice soft C boobs and excellent BBBJ. Doggie was definitely the highlight watching those melons bounce in the mirror. Gave a very solid 20 minute firm massage afterwards as well. Another great time.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461

    She looks very similar to the pictures. Thin frame. Only negative thing was there was no kissing, but I got over that quickly haha.

    Cheers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape