Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 327 of 751 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6363

    Vanilla Gift Card

    All of a sudden Vanilla prepaid gift cards don't work for me anymore. Anyone have that issue and a solution?.

  2. #6362
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Arc break

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.
    Remember, all relationships are based on affinity, reality, and communications. If you have an ARC break with someone, the relationship is over. If you do not have reality, you cannot understand sarcasm.

  3. #6361

    Hera19x on SA is SophiaLux on HX

    Quote Originally Posted by OcasianBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-3da56735be85

    This girl straight out ask for 1 k in her first message. Inflation has gone out of control but I am sure some guy is going to do it.
    Hera19 x on SA is SophiaLux on HX.

    She straight out asked me for 800 in her first DM.

    I asked her what more I get for 800 compared to 300/ hr on HX, she offered BBFS, CIP, CIA with recent test. She's a former porn star.

    But, she denied that she's on HX and said it was a fake profile, but sent me the same pics with the "I AM HER" tatt on her chest, so I don't buy that its a fake HX profile with 85 safety ratings.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/SophiaLux

    I passed, too dirty for me. SA profile is gone now, probably reported as known escort.

  4. #6360
    Quote Originally Posted by StudBucket  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't say its very rare, but rare. I met 3 gals who on SA who I saw profiles for on Eros, Tryst, and Private Delights.
    Sarcasm is difficult to perceive at times online.

  5. #6359
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    This is very rare. The massively overwhelming majority of the girls on sugar daddy sites are nonpros. The African American girls are all STEM majors at UCs.
    I wouldn't say its very rare, but rare. I met 3 gals who on SA who I saw profiles for on Eros, Tryst, and Private Delights.

  6. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by RtpHookUp  [View Original Post]
    New to this but have had some great experiences so far. I clearly have a type for busty women so here are a few I've dealt with so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2dc04899c0b3

    She's a little crazy and a bit of a catfish. Wants 2 k / week allowance but is super kinky. Sexts a ton and is open to bare, was willing to try greek later on but I wasn't feeling it after our first time. Was a big waste but this was my first go on SA and figured why not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8fea411f4e9c

    This one was my fav so far. She lives in OC so hard to get a room halfway. Open to bare and very tight. We agreed on 400 ppm.
    Great Report RPT, I love busty gals and met a couple off of the site but they are a rareity on the site for some reason.

  7. #6357
    This is some great intel. Just curious, do you make the initial offer with $ amount? Or, do you ask the SB how much and they reply with $?

    Quote Originally Posted by RtpHookUp  [View Original Post]
    New to this but have had some great experiences so far. I clearly have a type for busty women so here are a few I've dealt with so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2dc04899c0b3

    She's a little crazy and a bit of a catfish. Wants 2 k / week allowance but is super kinky. Sexts a ton and is open to bare, was willing to try greek later on but I wasn't feeling it after our first time. Was a big waste but this was my first go on SA and figured why not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8fea411f4e9c

    This one was my fav so far. She lives in OC so hard to get a room halfway. Open to bare and very tight. We agreed on 400 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b8e1e4691393

    500 ppm, open to bare and getting started on bc now. Her tits aren't as big or nice as in her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-1745c973fd79

    500 ppm, open to bare and on bc. Was disappointed in what I saw but wouldn't call her a catfish exactly. Just a little more pounds on her than I was expecting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-03e4a3453c10

    Never ended up seeing this one. Was going to be somewhere between 300-500 ppm. Seemed open to bare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30a4f4f1cddd

    Tried to meet with this one a few times but she's kinda a flake. You can tell she listens to a lot of hip hop by the way she talks. We agreed on 400 ppm and she's open to bare and greek.

  8. #6356

    Gps

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-3da56735be85

    This girl straight out ask for 1 k in her first message. Inflation has gone out of control but I am sure some guy is going to do it.

  9. #6355
    If you blow off the 7. 5 you'll never see the 9.

    If you treat the 7. 5 well, the 9 will want a piece and you'll pave the way for threesome situation.

    Agreed this will be potentially a lot of drama but I think you can control the situation if handled right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.

    I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!

    She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.

    We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.

    Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.

    Thoughts?

  10. #6354

    Busty SB's

    New to this but have had some great experiences so far. I clearly have a type for busty women so here are a few I've dealt with so far.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-2dc04899c0b3

    She's a little crazy and a bit of a catfish. Wants 2 k / week allowance but is super kinky. Sexts a ton and is open to bare, was willing to try greek later on but I wasn't feeling it after our first time. Was a big waste but this was my first go on SA and figured why not.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...0-8fea411f4e9c

    This one was my fav so far. She lives in OC so hard to get a room halfway. Open to bare and very tight. We agreed on 400 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-b8e1e4691393

    500 ppm, open to bare and getting started on bc now. Her tits aren't as big or nice as in her pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-1745c973fd79

    500 ppm, open to bare and on bc. Was disappointed in what I saw but wouldn't call her a catfish exactly. Just a little more pounds on her than I was expecting.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-03e4a3453c10

    Never ended up seeing this one. Was going to be somewhere between 300-500 ppm. Seemed open to bare.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-30a4f4f1cddd

    Tried to meet with this one a few times but she's kinda a flake. You can tell she listens to a lot of hip hop by the way she talks. We agreed on 400 ppm and she's open to bare and greek.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-e912642a417d

    Haven't met with her. She wants 800 ppm and wants to use a rubber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-cddea8e70dfc

    Not so busty but pretty cute. Wanted 500 ppm. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-119ec2082bfa

    Works at some strip club in west la. Invited me to come visit, 200 for a private room and I assume more once in. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-cff0deeb33a2

    Wants 500 ppm and have to use a rubber. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-bf3952c2db0c

    Got this one down to 400. Open to bare and on bc, and can host. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-470c447a715d

    Wanted 500 ppm. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...6-b90c70be588d

    Wanted 700 ppm. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-fa5f8c39684f

    Wanted 600 ppm. Open to bare and would consider greek. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...d-6ab7579db8c9

    Got her to 300 + 60 for gas. Didn't meet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-4d8b9aad3423

    400 ppm, didn't meet.

  11. #6353
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Very rare

    Quote Originally Posted by SunMoonStars11  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this person. Said she was not a pro. We were texting but the way she was talking was deliberately vague.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-cbcc68d8bfa5

    All of a sudden I see this: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/sashamai and this: https://www.eros.com/california/los_...?cat=6208&wn=1.

    I text again from a different number and she is asking for 4 on hx but 6 plus basically for more enthusiasm. All covered fun. Hard pass.
    This is very rare. The massively overwhelming majority of the girls on sugar daddy sites are nonpros. The African American girls are all STEM majors at UCs.

  12. #6352

    Ok

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-19bb5ef8ab44

    Like girls that are thic like her, couldn't wait to meet up, says she's a bartender in LB, wanted 300, can host when her roommate isn't there lives in a triplex, show up and she's easily 80 lbs bigger than her pics, was turned off, but ended up staying for BBBJCIM for less, will not see again.

  13. #6351

    Ppm?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsteezy  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not me in the picture, did meet up with her. She is cute in real life and let me hit it with CIP. Stayed over night left her with a load again in the morning and she stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the pool. Sent me a pic too.
    What was the ppm? Would love to fill her up too!

  14. #6350

    LOL not so proud

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
    Definitely not me in the picture, did meet up with her. She is cute in real life and let me hit it with CIP. Stayed over night left her with a load again in the morning and she stayed at the hotel and enjoyed the pool. Sent me a pic too.

  15. #6349

    Watermeloncherries

    Watermeloncherries cute, fun, shaved, BBFS, asian-girl breath, experienced / utr, wants 800 + Uber.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-fef4177af2d9

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape