Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 751 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.

    I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!

    She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.

    We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.

    Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.

    Thoughts?
    I see a shitload of drama in your future. Assuming you aren't married or have a SO? If not, there's no real threat other than the bullshit you may have to listen to for a bit.

  2. #6347

    Seeking advice from you gents. . .

    A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.

    I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!

    She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.

    We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.

    Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.

    Thoughts?

  3. #6346

    Vpn

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Mighty fine reporting RanManCan! Any of these ladies shareable to non-seeking.com members? I got banned and have never been able to get back on.
    Just use a vpn and DuckDuckGo browser. It worked for me.

  4. #6345
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveTandberg  [View Original Post]
    Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
    - what's the damage if you have already seen her? Any more info to share.

  5. #6344
    Mighty fine reporting RanManCan! Any of these ladies shareable to non-seeking.com members? I got banned and have never been able to get back on.

  6. #6343

    NatashaL

    Saw NatashaL several times over a year ago when she thinner, she was already pretty experienced by that time, so she's def UTR. BBFS and has a car.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-6b2c4667df9e

  7. #6342

    You'll never score

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    For the senior citizens. No offense if that's one of you here in the picture.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-f246dea479e3
    This is one of those girls that hates men.

    She also lives in Vegas now.

    You'll end up giving her money and never get what you want. She's bi-polar and a pain in the ass. I know her as a civvie.

  8. #6341

    ChampagneLover

    Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2e31f694-32ee-48d7-a118-64e4d4819f17_2x (1).jpg‎   069178f9-27ff-4704-9931-c3354fe72ac9_2x.jpg‎   adde5a9e-c34c-42f0-a710-b104b3fa01ed_2x.jpg‎   b4fd814a-6b8e-47c0-bd49-e7f4032be032_2x.jpg‎   d3f80968-8729-4793-949b-dbbc18134d75_2x.jpg‎  


  9. #6340

    Savy3

    Savy3 wants to bring a friend to first date, nope.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-f62ae1021065

  10. #6339

    DreamyActress

    DreamyActress is attractive, ditsy, and an hour late. Probably BBFS if you see her a few times.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-cd393bc30cfb

  11. #6338

    Callalilylover

    Callalilylover is nowhere near as hot in real life. Much thicker, I think those pics are several years old. Waste of time for me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-529a20f3d540

  12. #6337

    FlirtyChick

    FlirtyChick is decently cute, but a total waste of time for me. If you've got more patience or game than me, maybe you'll have better luck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-8c6c10ce7aff

  13. #6336

    Plumbaby

    Plumbaby, pretty Argentinian girl, very nice and pleasant, BBFS. Slimthick if you like that, I've had my fill.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-b0d88a92cb31

  14. #6335

    Lapushka

    Met lapushka, she's smokin hot. Supposedly going through a breakup with bf. I couldn't close the deal, good luck to you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7be3c9540a6a

  15. #6334

    Strawberryygirl

    Strawberryygirl is 27 slim, totally decent looking, pretty easy pickings.

    She's probably be an hour late, so be ready for that. I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-79601078dc8d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape