Thread: Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 9454
-
02-01-22 04:39 #3334Banned Member

Posts: 713CiCi
Unfortunately her 2 weeks are finished and she left yesterday. My report was spot on and so was this gentleman's report. They matched exactly what was in the advertisements 160,240, etc.
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 22:08 #3333Banned Member

Posts: 713I am 100% confused, what are you talking about?
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:52 #3332Senior Member

Posts: 146I don't have concrete info, but the pool is the same one in some of Betsy / Emilee's pics and her's are real, definitely some Photoshop enhancement, but still accurate and representative. So I'm inclined to say there's a good chance Seya's are real in the same manner as well.
Originally Posted by Waab182
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:18 #3331Senior Member

Posts: 177Anyone have any info on the new girl Seya at FEC? I'm hoping those pics are accurate.
-
01-31-22 10:22 #3330Regular Member

Posts: 24That has always been the price structure, but the report from TheDudeinSD included a link to the current 'guest' with different prices. I think they are too high. I should absolutely go for SDAG if these are the new lower tier AAMP rates.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
Originally Posted by JM619
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 09:13 #3329Senior Member

Posts: 122I haven't seen either, but I'm 90% sure they are the same girl.
Originally Posted by ChadMonrow
[View Original Post]
It seems like the whole Moxie /22 thing. I think when a girl doesn't have great traffic, they give them two names.
-
01-31-22 01:02 #3328Senior Member

Posts: 404Cris price structure
Cris's price structure breaks down like this:
1. 6 - 30 min w / CBJ.
2. 0 - 30 min w / BBBJ.
2. 0 - 60 min w / CBJ.
2. 4 - 60 min w / BBBJ.
That being said, I've always paid the 1. 6 rate and received BBBJ with most of the "guests," although never with Cris. I haven't been there in a while, but most of my experiences were good, with one great one (Lola) and one really poor one. As you said, they're almost always available on short notice and offer a discrete location. However, since Eva showed up at 108, and then the emergence of VIP, I haven't been back to Cris's apartment.
Originally Posted by IDontBelong
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 19:16 #3327Senior Member

Posts: 240Reese and Navi
Anyone have any intel on SDAG's 2 new girls Reese and Navi?
https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/201
-
01-30-22 16:40 #3326Regular Member

Posts: 17Ms. Reece or Navi?
Has anyone seen either of these two new ones at SDAG? Navi was here back in April of last year it looks like but no reviews. Reece came up empty in the search. Both are said to be 23 instead of 25 on the site so maaaaaaaaybe they're on the younger side?
-
01-30-22 14:51 #3325Regular Member

Posts: 24When did Cris raise the rates? I was last there about two months ago. I've only been 4 x or so over the past year, but I always appreciated the 2. 0 all included- good enough looking women (Cris is better than the guests ever are, IMHO), good service, almost always available, and very private. My desire for variety keeps me checking out new places with my limited resources, but I would always go to Cris' if any other experience fell through or even became difficult. 2. 4/ hr is out of my range, unfortunately, and doesn't seem competitive with the current state of things.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:12 #3324Senior Member

Posts: 88She recently posted back in Irvine but doesn't show her face in her photos. Is she actually young and have a pretty face? How were her services you don't have to go in detail if you don't want.
Originally Posted by Yogurt2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 19:14 #3323Senior Member

Posts: 99Oh man I saw Nova twice YEARS ago, the first time I thought I'd found a unicorn. Best body I've ever to this day seen. Session was intense and ended in BBCIP. The second time I saw her was lame. CFS only, distant attitude, basically a starfish.
Originally Posted by Wahoo2000
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 14:24 #3322Senior Member

Posts: 329Moxie
From the reviews on RET, her service seems solid, but the repeated knock against her is that her face shows her age, though it seems folks have been content w / her apparently well maintained body.
Originally Posted by BlaneJames
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 13:16 #3321Banned Member

Posts: 713CiCi in UTC lovely Taiwanese
Headed to see Kelly go, but what a nice surprise with the new all natural Taiwanese girl. Like all Taiwanese girls she is very snug, nice soft C boobs and excellent BBBJ. Doggie was definitely the highlight watching those melons bounce in the mirror. Gave a very solid 20 minute firm massage afterwards as well. Another great time.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/233461
She looks very similar to the pictures. Thin frame. Only negative thing was there was no kissing, but I got over that quickly haha.
Cheers.
-
01-22-22 11:04 #3320Senior Member

Posts: 12222 is Moxie. You can find reviews of her a bit easier.
Originally Posted by Wahoo2000
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






