Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 11008
-
02-03-22 13:36 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 275Catalina Aguilara?
I have seen Catalina's ads for awhile now, but never seen a report on her services. Her photos look good, anyone have any intel?
https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...4566.htm?cat=1
-
02-02-22 22:38 #4482Regular Member

Posts: 3Layla
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-bomb/43805946
https://tryst.link/escort/beauty05
Anyone seen her? Looks like she's been posting for a while now, but I couldn't find any review on her.
-
02-01-22 18:19 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 214Red Heron was pretty cool with me and bodyspiritmind in burlington. I think there was a geneuine connection. Beatrix in renton offered extra massage hr with regular appointments. But those were my most memorable experiences.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 14:17 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 483Ah Be Damned
Hot is right, and I'm pleased to read you. We're just not used to seeing offers like that around here! Hell, 250 barely gets a QV anymore, and a covered one at that. I can't argue with being careful, but virtually all the legal risk is on the client these days. Hers is undoubtedly a screening such as I have never known--and will never agree to for that reason. She's gorgeous though. I hope it works well for her.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 13:40 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 184FYI: Kayden Karter is real
She's from Kansas City and that's where I met her over a year ago. Back then, she had her natural hair color (brunette) and I actually told her she should come up here and try things out. I guess she finally did. That said, her screening process is extreme and I don't fault anyone for passing purely on that, but she's definitely real. Service is only ok but she's definitely hot.
Originally Posted by GinVermo
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 00:47 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 483I'll bet we find out before long. IF she's real, those rates will double within a week. Nobody would come up here without charging maximum rates--unless they've failed to do any research whatsoever. I expected $600 an hour when I saw the pics. Either way, the whole thing stinks, as comments below have stated. NOBODY gets my I'd or photograph, and this isn't a doctor's office either!
Originally Posted by WellThisIsFun
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 22:00 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 43She has reviews
She has 5 reviews with two of them being from members longer than 3 years old. She also has one bad review that includes a story of her going on a racist rant. If I was LE, this isn't how I'd set up a sting profile.
Originally Posted by BobSizemore53
[View Original Post]
It looks like she's based out of SLC where rates may be lower than here.
-
01-31-22 21:58 #4476Senior Member

Posts: 2924How about starting by sharing your two experiences, who were they? What happened? What was the donation?
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:15 #4475Senior Member

Posts: 26Irie
She is at the Georgetown collective, I've said hi to her there but haven't spent any time with her yet. She's cute tho!
Originally Posted by SuperSonicGsxr
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 20:01 #4474Senior Member

Posts: 139Just look at her rates; way below current market. Either she is a sting, or she upcharges for everything. Either way is a bad time.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 19:24 #4473Senior Member

Posts: 214Women that dint watch the clock!
I've had a couple experiences of women who really enjoy setting the mood and generally allow appointments to run well over the alotted time. I've had 2 experiences like this and I'm curious if there other providers out the like this?? And arent too expensive. Ones I met are older women. Would love to hear of any women like that.
-
01-31-22 19:15 #4472Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone had experience with Irie?
-
01-31-22 16:53 #4471Senior Member

Posts: 495Here you go.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...404&viewfull=1#post5683404.
-
01-31-22 16:38 #4470Senior Member

Posts: 1544Ummm. No. Looked at the form, she wants an upload of DL with nothing blurred AND a selfie. There is absolutely no piece of ass worth that.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 16:35 #4469Senior Member

Posts: 186If I were LE
New provider on TNA https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....king-Available.
Says she's visiting and requires everyone to fill in a newbe screening form: https://form.jotform.com/201266566131147.
Maybe I'm too paranoid but if I were LE I would totally set this ad up this way.











Reply With Quote



