Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 437 of 734 FirstFirst ... 337 387 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 487 537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4468

    Charlie

    Quote Originally Posted by RavensBreach  [View Original Post]
    Mid-late 20's, works out of her apartment that she shares with another man, pretty sure in this situation they're either friends / partners. The guy ALSO posts on the mt vernon stg soliciting men, same phone number. THERE IS A CAMERA HIDDEN IN THE LAUNDRY HAMPER FACING THE BED. And if not there, be sure it's somewhere else in the room. They keep it their 'for their safety', but I think the guy gets off on watching.
    I've tried to see her a few times as well, she usually posts in the early evening for that night only.

    I saw the dude posting with the same number as well, perhaps he wants to bat cleanup.

    Is she BBFS BBBJ?

    Her new photos make me want to eat that ass bad.

  2. #4467
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleSam2009  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her several times, also some buddies of mine, never got a reply.
    Mid-late 20's, works out of her apartment that she shares with another man, pretty sure in this situation they're either friends / partners. The guy ALSO posts on the mt vernon stg soliciting men, same phone number. THERE IS A CAMERA HIDDEN IN THE LAUNDRY HAMPER FACING THE BED. And if not there, be sure it's somewhere else in the room. They keep it their 'for their safety', but I think the guy gets off on watching.

  3. #4466

    CaseyTyler

    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    My data base shows she offers BBFS, per a list which was on this board. YMMV.
    Same. My research only showed a big maybe. When I see only one mention of a provider that has been on the boards for this long and is this good looking, I would tend to belive it is extremely YMMV or that review is just an anomaly. If anyone has direct experience please do share. She does look enticing.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483025-CaseyTyler

  4. #4465

    Sedro

    Quote Originally Posted by RandomActOffAp  [View Original Post]
    I've tried to contact her several times, also some buddies of mine, never got a reply.

  5. #4464

    CaseyTyler

    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Damn bro, could've taken you the same time to type yes / no to my questions, but aight.
    My data base shows she offers BBFS, per a list which was on this board. YMMV.

  6. #4463
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorayarai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Can't find much info on her aside from her ads. Tempted to text her but worried about police / strings.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/74312532
    An image search of one photo comes back from multiple sites. That would be proof enough for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 957BF7BE-A8CB-49EC-8B75-B9730930AA58.jpg‎  

  7. #4462

  8. #4461

    Possible Visit

    I am thinking of visiting the Seattle and Tacoma area but it seems like it is pretty dry with regards to providers. I am not seeing the justification of rate to performance. Would a trip be worth it?

  9. #4460

    RE: Bella South Everett

    She looks very familiar to me. I think I've seen her on social media friend lists of other providers from Aurora. Not sure I've ever met her, but now I'd also like to know if she's worthy for a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/477649407691

    Anybody have any experience w her? Thanks!

  10. #4459
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoorayarai  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Can't find much info on her aside from her ads. Tempted to text her but worried about police / strings.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/74312532
    Reeks of fake ad.

  11. #4458

    Bella south Everett

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/477649407691

    Anybody have any experience w her? Thanks!

  12. #4457

    Listcrawler ad

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Can't find much info on her aside from her ads. Tempted to text her but worried about police / strings.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...attle/74312532

  13. #4456
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    I texted both, and they came back with near identical responses. Maybe they are the same lady?

    They offered sensual body rub for $$$/hr. That is a lot so I asked to clarify whether nude, mutual touch, daty were included, and they replied no. I don't know if "no" is to one particular thing or to everything. Anyway, for $$$ + the cost of an outcall (since I'll never have a provider come to my place) there is 0% chance I'll do it.
    Even using one's own place, $300 is way too much! If other services were included (like BBBJ, DATY, DATO, and BBFS), then that amount would not be bad.

    I would have counter offered $150 (which is still too much) just to see what they said. Really wonder how much business each of them are getting. They both advertise every day, so maybe it's not much.

  14. #4455

    Outcall Ladies, Jayme, Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    Although at present I cannot accommodate outcalls, I have also wondered myself 1) what she looks like, 2) her rates, and 3) services provided. There is another one who also advertises outcalls only:

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/206384?layout=list
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Would anyone who has tried her out care to share their experience, either here or PM?

    Here is Jayme's RR ad: https://seattle.rubratings.com/251103.
    I texted both, and they came back with near identical responses. Maybe they are the same lady?

    They offered sensual body rub for $$$/hr. That is a lot so I asked to clarify whether nude, mutual touch, daty were included, and they replied no. I don't know if "no" is to one particular thing or to everything. Anyway, for $$$ + the cost of an outcall (since I'll never have a provider come to my place) there is 0% chance I'll do it.
    Last edited by Maui Glory; 01-29-22 at 11:47. Reason: fix typos

  15. #4454
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    I found her in RR: https://seattle.rubratings.com/234179.

    She directed me to here for details: https://angelprovider.com/escort/sweetcakes-6-reviews/.

    It all seems nice. But some subtle TGTBT flags. Anyone else here have experience?
    Whenever a provider has a post with an out of area / out of state phone number, and she has not been reviewed, you should always first do a search with that number. Here are the results of such a search:

    https://www.google.com/search?q=407-...&bih=873&dpr=1

    Don't see anything local, and her ad does not say if she is just visiting. I would pass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape