Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 876 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9556

    Question for the group

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunky420  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. I had my date last Thursday night and didn't do the car search until the next day. Besides the cigarette pack with pipe. Of course! I found two scratch off lottery games. Both winners. Total is $45. This means I made 25 on the BBBJ. Nice!

    My question since she was a nice girl. Would you cash them and stash it away until you see her again? I certainly wouldn't for a rush job with no interest but she was the exact opposite.
    Do what you think is best, but ask yourself one simple question.

    Do you think she would track you down if the roles were reversed?

    If she was giving you a blow job and money or winning lottery tickets fell out of your pocket without you knowing it would the "nice girl" give it back to you?

  2. #9555

    Common trends

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPopof5  [View Original Post]
    Funny, all she does is complain about him too. Why these women rely on freeloading bums that they have to support is beyond me.
    A lot of common trends out there among SW.

    Many of them have a bf who's habit they support. I'm not sure if having one out there is the best survival strategy. I'm sure there are pros and cons with this decision, just like there are with anything else.

    Another common trend I see is that they would have a black baby daddy while the kid is being looked after by another family member.

    A lot of SW don't see black guys because of previous bad experiences.

    Personally I've had some pretty good experiences with black SW out there. Most of the bad experiences I've had on the ave were from white or Hispanic ones.

    On a side note, I did have some good times with a partially Asian SW.

  3. #9554

    Shampoo vs don

    Two very different points of view from the previous commenters.

    Generally speaking, I think shampoo has the better mindset and I think it's better to treat SW out there well. A part of me even thinks of seeing SW as a charity.

    Although, the pessimistic side of me sees some truth in don's comments. A lot of the SW out there are just barely there and barely holding on. Most of them can't even manage keeping a phone.

    As a side note, I have observed an increase in bad attitudes and poor performance among SW.

    In fact, even in my day-to-day life, I've been noticing an uptrend in people with shorter temper and are more prone to outbursts.

    I have also noticed an increased frequency in them leaving stuff behind. Most of the time it's been something to keep warm so I would just give it to the next girl that looks cold. Occasionally it's a bag of dope or a pipe.

  4. #9553

    Golden Rule. Even with SWers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunky420  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. I had my date last Thursday night and didn't do the car search until the next day. Besides the cigarette pack with pipe. Of course! I found two scratch off lottery games. Both winners. Total is $45. This means I made 25 on the BBBJ. Nice!

    My question since she was a nice girl. Would you cash them and stash it away until you see her again? I certainly wouldn't for a rush job with no interest but she was the exact opposite.
    My guess is that IF you have to ask this question, your gut is telling you what is the right answer and the only reason for asking is to find "support" for some way to in essence rip the girl off.

    She prolly got the tickets from some monger as "payment" and she has no ID-card that allows her to cash them or no idea 'how to' so in essence they are worthless to her.

    So 'the right thing' is to cash them, hunt her down, pay regular rate for the BJ and THEN give her the 'found money!" That will pay dividends for you next time you see her, she'll be a more willing employee. Plus you'll feel good about yourself for having done the 'right thing!

    Or you can look at girls as second class citizens or non-humans and screw her over, because after all she's "just" a Wh*re and not worthy of treatment as a human being! I'm always shocked at how many take that approach or come up with creative ways to screw these girls over!

    What will you do?

  5. #9552

    Lost Property

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    My first thought was, "are you kidding me?" Most likely, she wouldn't even remember which date she lost her stuff so its not like she'll remember it was your car. Then consider that most scratch off cards are losers. So if you really feel like giving her the money, re connect with her and get another BJ and then hand her the scratch off money. She'll think you're a big spender for a $45 BJ and you'll have your balls drained, a win win in everybody's book.
    Under the circumstances. Largely that you have no complaints about the encounter. I'd do whatever I could do (within reason and convenience) to get her back her dough. It was hers. Her situation is hard enough and already involves too many indecent people. The least one can do is be decent in return for the service she gave you.

  6. #9551
    Quote Originally Posted by DonTrask  [View Original Post]
    My first thought was, "are you kidding me?" Most likely, she wouldn't even remember which date she lost her stuff so its not like she'll remember it was your car. Then consider that most scratch off cards are losers. So if you really feel like giving her the money, re connect with her and get another BJ and then hand her the scratch off money. She'll think you're a big spender for a $45 BJ and you'll have your balls drained, a win win in everybody's book.
    I had the same thoughts about she has no idea where she left them. They were already scratched off and folded like she had them in her pocket. She pulled her pants down and was splaying with herself. Like I said the service was top notch. I think I'll hold onto it for now. If I see her she gets it. I'm not that hard up for cash.

  7. #9550

    I'll bite

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunky420  [View Original Post]
    Question for the group. I had my date last Thursday night and didn't do the car search until the next day. Besides the cigarette pack with pipe. Of course! I found two scratch off lottery games. Both winners. Total is $45. This means I made 25 on the BBBJ. Nice!

    My question since she was a nice girl. Would you cash them and stash it away until you see her again? I certainly wouldn't for a rush job with no interest but she was the exact opposite.
    My first thought was, "are you kidding me?" Most likely, she wouldn't even remember which date she lost her stuff so its not like she'll remember it was your car. Then consider that most scratch off cards are losers. So if you really feel like giving her the money, re connect with her and get another BJ and then hand her the scratch off money. She'll think you're a big spender for a $45 BJ and you'll have your balls drained, a win win in everybody's book.

  8. #9549

    Anna

    Funny, all she does is complain about him too. Why these women rely on freeloading bums that they have to support is beyond me.

  9. #9548
    Question for the group. I had my date last Thursday night and didn't do the car search until the next day. Besides the cigarette pack with pipe. Of course! I found two scratch off lottery games. Both winners. Total is $45. This means I made 25 on the BBBJ. Nice!

    My question since she was a nice girl. Would you cash them and stash it away until you see her again? I certainly wouldn't for a rush job with no interest but she was the exact opposite.

  10. #9547
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    7th and Wolf has been very hit or miss. Unless you are in the area you most likely will just be wasting your time.
    Now that I think about it, I know a girl that used to be on Listcrawler that is now on Crack and she lives around there!

    I started hitting it for free, but she busted out a Crack pipe while I was hitting it and lit it.

    I'm like WTF is that?!
    She ruined the whole vibe. All I had to do was pay for the room, and the we had some fun sleepovers.
    She progressively began asking for rough treatment...I had to draw the line.

    I would not be surprised if she's Streetwalking now.
    Its like they want to punish themselves.

    Crack has infiltrated that area and the girls won't have to travel to Kensington for it anymore.

    Its a shame because the neighborhood is nice.

  11. #9546
    Quote Originally Posted by RepoMan2642  [View Original Post]
    Anna calls me and says she is cold and wants to come back to my place and do date so I tell her jump on the el and I will pick her up at 69th st terminal.

    She looked GOOD all dolled up with make up and clean so she hops in my car and springs me with IS IT OK IF MY BOYFRIEND COMES WITH US AND SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR WHILE WE DO THE DATE??

    WHAT?

    She brought her boyfriend with her!

    I said no way and he can keep warm in the terminal and left him there!

    CRAZY!
    YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Lmao.

    That Nga would have been robbing you blind, like a Thief in the night.

    Everything not nailed down would have been up for grabs.

  12. #9545

    Gator is right about Anna!! Her Boyfriend is always nearby!!

    Anna calls me and says she is cold and wants to come back to my place and do date so I tell her jump on the el and I will pick her up at 69th st terminal.

    She looked GOOD all dolled up with make up and clean so she hops in my car and springs me with IS IT OK IF MY BOYFRIEND COMES WITH US AND SLEEPS ON THE FLOOR WHILE WE DO THE DATE??

    WHAT?

    She brought her boyfriend with her!

    I said no way and he can keep warm in the terminal and left him there!

    CRAZY!

  13. #9544

    Devon

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    Such a shame. Seen her a few times. Seems like she never really had a shot. She said her dad took advantage of her and her sisters. Makes me sad for all the kids who grow up in Kensington and never have a chance to get out.

    Anyone know how she died?
    She died from an infection gone rampant. Same like all these girls out here with these crazy abscesses that get out of hand. I'd spoken to her a few days before she had gone to the hospital with a bleeding issue from it and they kicked her out cause of covid not finding it to be an emergency enough.

  14. #9543
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    7th and Wolf has been very hit or miss. Unless you are in the area you most likely will just be wasting your time.
    I agree. I live very close by so it no sweat for me to check it out. I went last night at 11 pm and nothing.

  15. #9542
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    7th and Wolf has been very hit or miss. Unless you are in the area you most likely will just be wasting your time.
    Went to 7th and wolf tonight at 11 pm. Nothing. I decided to go to the ave. Didn't even get there. Met WSW Devon at jasper and Huntington. BBBJ was ok but she is a knockout. Super tits and willing to show it all. Played with herself and an overall hot time. I was in a rush and shouldn't have been. LOL. Will definitely repeat. She said she was from Wilmington up to make better $. Felt like GFE in a car.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape