Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 474 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 524 574 974 1474 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17711

    Gigi

    She works out of the hotel just north of Keystone at the Crossing. She is $3 and an all star body. Not GFE but worth meeting.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74421096

  2. #17710

    Jordyn ghost

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know. I tried hard to get with her and also with another skinny black girl off seeking back in December when I came up. Had initial communications with both, and even had an appointment with the black one, but they both dropped off the face of the earth. Ended up getting a handy from Lucy at A Spa instead. I posted a review.
    I tried to get in contact with Jordyn as well not too long ago. We texted for a bit then I never heard from her again.

  3. #17709

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for any recommendations for providers who are very small / petite / spinner bodies. Like in the ballpark of 5'0, 100 lbs. Most of the recs I'm finding from searching here have dead links already. Any help would be much appreciated!
    This is what I'm looking for as well. This is what I've always been looking for.

  4. #17708
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Aka Babbygirl

    Yeah I know. I tried hard to get with her and also with another skinny black girl off seeking back in December when I came up. Had initial communications with both, and even had an appointment with the black one, but they both dropped off the face of the earth. Ended up getting a handy from Lucy at A Spa instead. I posted a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You need to get a hold of Jordyn. Talked about all the time in the sugar baby thread. She's on the fence of being anorexic look into.

  5. #17707

    You need to get a hold of

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    I really like them just this side of anorexic, and Katie would fluctuate between skinny and a tiny bit of baby fat so she was mostly perfect. I enjoyed sex with her so much I'm willing to tolerate weight gain. And I just loved her meaty dangly pussy. Maybe she'll lose weight. I'll try to help by pounding the shit out of her.
    You need to get a hold of Jordyn. Talked about all the time in the sugar baby thread. She's on the fence of being anorexic look into.

  6. #17706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    I will

    I really like them just this side of anorexic, and Katie would fluctuate between skinny and a tiny bit of baby fat so she was mostly perfect. I enjoyed sex with her so much I'm willing to tolerate weight gain. And I just loved her meaty dangly pussy. Maybe she'll lose weight. I'll try to help by pounding the shit out of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Let us know how it turns out.

  7. #17705

    You're a good man

    Quote Originally Posted by Iusig  [View Original Post]
    LOL Russian. Isn't that just a technique for porn movies? I can't imagine my cock feeling better between two tits than inside a mouth, pussy or ass.

    Anyway I found her new FB profile and sent my friend request. The one available profile pic sure as hell does suggest she filled out quite a bit. Too bad, but I always like her. I'll probably still try to go see her at least once for old times sake.

    That's really a shame. I've got pretty exacting standards and she was my only Indy regular. I was really excited for her to get out, now I'm bummed cause I have no idea what I'm going to do when I go to Indy now.
    Let us know how it turns out.

  8. #17704

    Tiny / petite recs

    I'm looking for any recommendations for providers who are very small / petite / spinner bodies. Like in the ballpark of 5'0, 100 lbs. Most of the recs I'm finding from searching here have dead links already. Any help would be much appreciated!

  9. #17703

    Rain

    Does anyone know anything about this girl.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/206431904340

  10. #17702
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Russian

    LOL Russian. Isn't that just a technique for porn movies? I can't imagine my cock feeling better between two tits than inside a mouth, pussy or ass.

    Anyway I found her new FB profile and sent my friend request. The one available profile pic sure as hell does suggest she filled out quite a bit. Too bad, but I always like her. I'll probably still try to go see her at least once for old times sake.

    That's really a shame. I've got pretty exacting standards and she was my only Indy regular. I was really excited for her to get out, now I'm bummed cause I have no idea what I'm going to do when I go to Indy now.

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Something like that. The upside is she can now perform Russian.

  11. #17701

    Something like that

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoach26  [View Original Post]
    Did she pack on the pounds while she was away?
    Something like that. The upside is she can now perform Russian.

  12. #17700

    Not your type

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely no longer my type. I can't help it.
    Did she pack on the pounds while she was away?

  13. #17699

    Best massage Katie

    Please no more messages. If you know her real name look her up on Facebook and message her. She's looking to make some money before they actually slap the monitor on her ankle. If you don't know her real name I can't help you. I don't have her phone number because I don't want to ask for it. I sent her some money so she'd leave me alone. She's definitely no longer my type. I can't help it.

    Edited to clarify. I didn’t just send her money so she would leave me alone, she’s always been cool with me and I’m trying to help her out a little. I’m just not interested in any private time with her right now

  14. #17698
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    She is shaving about six years off of her actual age.
    Honestly she is pretty attractive in person for her age. She is definitely a gilf but her service was pretty good. I want to like Emma more but not sure if she changed or if it was 2 am in the morning and she was just grouchy.

    She is safe as in you won't get robbed but I'm sure going BBFS with her you going to catch something. Pussy was too fishy. I just did BBBJ and still clean.

  15. #17697

    Believe it or not

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year or two ago a d recently. Years ago she was coherent, sweet, and smelled great. True GFE experience. Recently she is on something for sure. Before she asked for being safe and last time she said it's up to me but she wouldn't recommend going BBFS but she would do it for free. Her kitty smelled like it was at a fish market so I passed. I was still concerned I was going to get something even with the rubber LOL.

    She has been good to me before but maybe I'll wait to see if she gets clean again. Her rates have gone up but you can negotiate.
    She is shaving about six years off of her actual age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape