Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 24806
-
01-31-22 19:32 #17711Regular Member

Posts: 8Gigi
She works out of the hotel just north of Keystone at the Crossing. She is $3 and an all star body. Not GFE but worth meeting.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/74421096
-
01-31-22 19:31 #17710Senior Member

Posts: 58Jordyn ghost
I tried to get in contact with Jordyn as well not too long ago. We texted for a bit then I never heard from her again.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:45 #17709Senior Member

Posts: 808Me too
This is what I'm looking for as well. This is what I've always been looking for.
Originally Posted by BurnerSmc4
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 18:14 #17708Senior Member

Posts: 581Aka Babbygirl
Yeah I know. I tried hard to get with her and also with another skinny black girl off seeking back in December when I came up. Had initial communications with both, and even had an appointment with the black one, but they both dropped off the face of the earth. Ended up getting a handy from Lucy at A Spa instead. I posted a review.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 17:12 #17707Senior Member

Posts: 808You need to get a hold of
You need to get a hold of Jordyn. Talked about all the time in the sugar baby thread. She's on the fence of being anorexic look into.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:59 #17706Senior Member

Posts: 581I will
I really like them just this side of anorexic, and Katie would fluctuate between skinny and a tiny bit of baby fat so she was mostly perfect. I enjoyed sex with her so much I'm willing to tolerate weight gain. And I just loved her meaty dangly pussy. Maybe she'll lose weight. I'll try to help by pounding the shit out of her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 15:39 #17705Senior Member

Posts: 808You're a good man
Let us know how it turns out.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-22 14:42 #17704Regular Member

Posts: 9Tiny / petite recs
I'm looking for any recommendations for providers who are very small / petite / spinner bodies. Like in the ballpark of 5'0, 100 lbs. Most of the recs I'm finding from searching here have dead links already. Any help would be much appreciated!
-
01-31-22 14:14 #17703Senior Member

Posts: 78Rain
Does anyone know anything about this girl.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...d/206431904340
-
01-31-22 09:20 #17702Senior Member

Posts: 581Russian
LOL Russian. Isn't that just a technique for porn movies? I can't imagine my cock feeling better between two tits than inside a mouth, pussy or ass.
Anyway I found her new FB profile and sent my friend request. The one available profile pic sure as hell does suggest she filled out quite a bit. Too bad, but I always like her. I'll probably still try to go see her at least once for old times sake.
That's really a shame. I've got pretty exacting standards and she was my only Indy regular. I was really excited for her to get out, now I'm bummed cause I have no idea what I'm going to do when I go to Indy now.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:46 #17701Senior Member

Posts: 808Something like that
Something like that. The upside is she can now perform Russian.
Originally Posted by TheCoach26
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 16:22 #17700Senior Member

Posts: 239Not your type
Did she pack on the pounds while she was away?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 11:43 #17699Senior Member

Posts: 808Best massage Katie
Please no more messages. If you know her real name look her up on Facebook and message her. She's looking to make some money before they actually slap the monitor on her ankle. If you don't know her real name I can't help you. I don't have her phone number because I don't want to ask for it. I sent her some money so she'd leave me alone. She's definitely no longer my type. I can't help it.
Edited to clarify. I didn’t just send her money so she would leave me alone, she’s always been cool with me and I’m trying to help her out a little. I’m just not interested in any private time with her right now
-
01-30-22 01:13 #17698Senior Member

Posts: 807Honestly she is pretty attractive in person for her age. She is definitely a gilf but her service was pretty good. I want to like Emma more but not sure if she changed or if it was 2 am in the morning and she was just grouchy.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
She is safe as in you won't get robbed but I'm sure going BBFS with her you going to catch something. Pussy was too fishy. I just did BBBJ and still clean.
-
01-29-22 13:56 #17697Senior Member

Posts: 808Believe it or not
She is shaving about six years off of her actual age.
Originally Posted by RedFox2120
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



