Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7028
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Shhhhh, RogieBoy. This is an adult exchange between me and Pete so no soiled diaper brats like you are allowed to participate. Run along now like a good little putz, dipshit.
    LOL. Fucking pussy. Can't even address any of the shit I asked. You are a cowardly little twat.

  2. #7027

    Rogie rides again

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Is Medicare socialism? Is Social Security socialism? Is the VA socialism? Education? I sure hope you reject any checks from the US government that's not a tax refund.

    The problem with dipshits like you, is identity politics is everything you crave. You can't tell the difference between "democratic socialism" or "revolutionary socialism. " You're only happy if you get to be white and exploit everyone that's not like you. Since you aren't sharp enough to pick up a dictionary or history book, you get frightened by a bogeyman with nothing more than someone saying "socialism. " In other words, you're fucking stupid and I am not worried one bit about you and your LARPers screaming "civil war. " It will be a short one before you all go back and sit in the fucking corner. Well..the ones that are still able to. lol
    Shhhhh, RogieBoy. This is an adult exchange between me and Pete so no soiled diaper brats like you are allowed to participate. Run along now like a good little putz, dipshit.

  3. #7026

    Nobody cares what you buy

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Sorry Pete, but your take on Socialism is naive at best. Check out Venezuela when they went Socialist and see how that country spiraled into chaos. You are welcome to your opinion. This is America, after all. But, if you want to be a Socialist then I suggest you go back to Ireland. Socialists don't take away your money to give it to the poor? How long have you been here anyway? The Democrats have been doing exactly that since the mid-60's and it has accomplished nothing except creating a welfare state and a permanently dependent underclass. Socialism is a Utopian fantasy that can never be achieved primarily because, human nature being what it is, it will always morph into totalitarianism. It is what is happening in this country today. If you truly desire Socialism in this country then prepare for civil war because millions and millions of us are ready to make sure that this country never becomes a Socialist nation irrespective of your assertion that we are already 95% there. Ireland may indeed be Socialist in your terms. We will never be.
    Is Medicare socialism? Is Social Security socialism? Is the VA socialism? Education? I sure hope you reject any checks from the US government that's not a tax refund.

    The problem with dipshits like you, is identity politics is everything you crave. You can't tell the difference between "democratic socialism" or "revolutionary socialism. " You're only happy if you get to be white and exploit everyone that's not like you. Since you aren't sharp enough to pick up a dictionary or history book, you get frightened by a bogeyman with nothing more than someone saying "socialism. " In other words, you're fucking stupid and I am not worried one bit about you and your LARPers screaming "civil war. " It will be a short one before you all go back and sit in the fucking corner. Well..the ones that are still able to. lol

  4. #7025
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    You just can't leave somebody to die. I had a situation many years ago where a girl basically passed out on me. I didn't know what was going on. I made sure she didn't choke on vomit and stuff like that. She claimed she didn't do drugs. I finally said to myself f* it, no one is dying on my watch. I was literally in the process of picking up the phone. She came to about then and told me not to call. I was really afraid she would die on me. I hadn't done anything, I hadn't touched her, I definitely hadn't given her any drugs. Iirc, we had both had a drink and that was it. Maybe the alcohol had reacted with some otc meds she had taken, I just don't know. She eventually got herself back to her place. No matter the situation, you just can't allow somebody to die right in front of you.
    But you're a liar, Joe. You even continue to lie after it's shown to you that you lied. What's up with that? You lying now? 'No one is dying on my watch' LOL. Motherfucking Capt America. I'm disappointed with all this. Here I was looking forward to getting old and fat so I could be just like my buddy Joe. An old fat man picking up the hottest strippers, shot girls and waitresses and taking them home w / o spending one thin dime. But now I don't know if that's true or also some made up bullshit.

  5. #7024

    Sorry, not buying it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    First you called him a Communist the a Socialist. Please calm down and keep it civil.

    I am a Socialist, I'm from Ireland, a Socialist country inside a mostly Socialist continent (Europe).

    So please don't pin us together with Communists, it is not the same thing.

    Communism and Socialism are not the same. In communism like Cuba, you cannot have private property and the means of production are controlled by the state.

    In Socialism, you can be a billionaire. Socialism its just a type of governing geared to benefit society (Hence Socialism) They don't take away your money to give it to the poor. They just use taxes mainly for social well being, like medicine, roads, bridges, education, police, firefighters etc.

    I hate to break this to ya, and I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this but the USA is already 95% socialist. All its missing is healthcare and college.
    Sorry Pete, but your take on Socialism is naive at best. Check out Venezuela when they went Socialist and see how that country spiraled into chaos. You are welcome to your opinion. This is America, after all. But, if you want to be a Socialist then I suggest you go back to Ireland. Socialists don't take away your money to give it to the poor? How long have you been here anyway? The Democrats have been doing exactly that since the mid-60's and it has accomplished nothing except creating a welfare state and a permanently dependent underclass. Socialism is a Utopian fantasy that can never be achieved primarily because, human nature being what it is, it will always morph into totalitarianism. It is what is happening in this country today. If you truly desire Socialism in this country then prepare for civil war because millions and millions of us are ready to make sure that this country never becomes a Socialist nation irrespective of your assertion that we are already 95% there. Ireland may indeed be Socialist in your terms. We will never be.

  6. #7023
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    My family in France actually took to the streets in protest at the threat of loosing socialism.
    No one has to be pinned into a determined label.
    Actually, I'm nothing, no labels. Fuck everything, LOL.
    Many would take to the streets here before seeing socialism let loose!

    I agree with you on the labels, though. Spa? Massage? CAMP? KAMP? Can't we just enjoy all that they have to offer? Must we choose one or the other?

    I say no. Vive la difference.

  7. #7022
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    Like about 80% of my family still lives in Ireland and some other places in Europe and they call it Socialism. Sooo, there's that. My family in France actually took to the streets in protest at the threat of loosing socialism.

    And BTW you don't have to pick between Socialism and capitalism. I'm both.

    No one has to be pinned into a determined label.

    Actually, I'm nothing, no labels. Fuck everything, LOL.
    The labels are all mucked up. In the US, EU, everywhere.

  8. #7021

    Okey

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    Ireland is not socialist, neither is Europe. They fall into the area of social democracies.

    My grandfather was a socialist. As much as it is shocking, I've read Marx, Lenin, Engels, and mao. Those were some crazy people. I prefer capitalism.
    Like about 80% of my family still lives in Ireland and some other places in Europe and they call it Socialism. Sooo, there's that. My family in France actually took to the streets in protest at the threat of loosing socialism.

    And BTW you don't have to pick between Socialism and capitalism. I'm both.

    No one has to be pinned into a determined label.

    Actually, I'm nothing, no labels. Fuck everything, LOL.

  9. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    First you called him a Communist the a Socialist. Please calm down and keep it civil.

    I am a Socialist, I'm from Ireland, a Socialist country inside a mostly Socialist continent (Europe).

    So please don't pin us together with Communists, it is not the same thing.

    Communism and Socialism are not the same. In communism like Cuba, you cannot have private property and the means of production are controlled by the state.

    In Socialism, you can be a billionaire. Socialism its just a type of governing geared to benefit society (Hence Socialism) They don't take away your money to give it to the poor. They just use taxes mainly for social well being, like medicine, roads, bridges, education, police, firefighters etc.

    I hate to break this to ya, and I'm sure I'm going to get a lot of hate for saying this but the USA is already 95% socialist. All its missing is healthcare and college.
    Ireland is not socialist, neither is Europe. They fall into the area of social democracies.

    My grandfather was a socialist. As much as it is shocking, I've read Marx, Lenin, Engels, and mao. Those were some crazy people. I prefer capitalism.

  10. #7019
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Look, I'm sure being laughed at by former friends and family has a devastating effect on your fragile psych, and probably just drives you deeper into your mindless drivel. It's likely too late to help you out without putting you in a facility. But you should definitely not be allowed on an internet connected device; you've lost the ability to tell fantasy from reality. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. So pathetic.

    You've probably had that inferiority complex for most of your sad life.

    BTW, the EU is prepping for a fourth shot, so I guess the entire continent will be dying off any time now, doctor dipshit.

    EU told to prepare for fourth COVID vaccine doses, if needed | Reuters
    You're of the belief that ins co ceo data, med data on all active duty military and public health Scotland data is 'fantasy bullshit' yet you link to a Reuters article?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I guess the entire continent will be dying off any time now, doctor dipshit.
    'Any time now.' Interesting comment. Prior to the clotshot, what we've all known as vaccines went through an exhaustive study lasting up to 10 years. Reason being it took up to 10 years for negative side effects to be uncovered. And before you mandated, make someone get one of the vaccines especially our children, we wanted to be sure it was safe. The clotshot didn't go through any rigorous testing. There wasn't even a stage 2 study done on labrats. Yet Pharma was given full liability protection. Those who take the clotshot are the labrats and human mice and that testing is now. Only one year into the experiment, the testing, our best source for data, the US military data covering millions of dr / hospital visits and where all included have been mandated to get clot shot shows cancer diagnoses 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. Myocardial infarction 269% increase. Bell's palsy 291% increase. Congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) 156% increase. Female infertility 471% increase. Pulmonary embolisms 467% increase. That's just one year into the experiment. And those included are younger and in better health than the society as a whole so that data skews even worse among all citizens not just active duty military. Maybe it's a one off, but if not imagine what that data will look like in the ten years normally given for a testing of a true vaccine. Maybe not dying off now other than ins co ceo data showing 40% YoY increase in non-China virus deaths in those 18 and above, but what's it going to look like in ten years? Some, professionals who were ahead of the curve two years ago speak to a mass extinction event, but I'm not there yet. You can attack me and call me names like dr dipshit but I don't provide medical advice, I only provide data and facts which triggers some including you. Why you scared of clot shot facts and data? You fat and old like your buddy Joe? His fear gets triggered by clotshot facts and data also.

  11. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    So you're getting it from both ends? Biden and Big Pharma are giving you the big DP, and the Q'unt's have their conspiracy cock in your mouth. You're loving being water tight, right?
    Exactly what I expected from an irrelevant, immature dick like you.

  12. #7017
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    An insurance co CEO sharing data re a YoY 40% increase in non China Virus deaths, three military doctors sharing data from the DMED, which tracks every ambulance call, dr and hospital visit for all active duty, guard and reserve who have been forced to fully clotshot, shows cancer diagnoses 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. Myocardial infarction 269% increase. Bell's palsy 291% increase. Congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) 156% increase. Female infertility 471% increase. Pulmonary embolisms 467% increase. And data from the Public Health Scotland showing those unclotshotted are least likely to be infected by China Virus than those w / one, two or three clotshots. These are all facts. Hard data. Not the 'fantasy bullshit' you call them. That's a problem specific to you. I've warned you more than once that you're going to confuse your online persona with real life which will lead you to getn smoked by a $2 hoe and her pimp chunking your puny ass into a dumpster. That process of mental degradation is occurring faster as you now refer to facts and data as 'fantasy bullshit. ' Your grasp on reality weakens. You need to be very careful. The next time public transport drives you past or you walk past a dumpster I want you to stop and pause as you stare at that dumpster and reflect on what I've just said. It may be your only hope.
    Look, I'm sure being laughed at by former friends and family has a devastating effect on your fragile psych, and probably just drives you deeper into your mindless drivel. It's likely too late to help you out without putting you in a facility. But you should definitely not be allowed on an internet connected device; you've lost the ability to tell fantasy from reality. I'm actually starting to feel sorry for you. So pathetic.

    You've probably had that inferiority complex for most of your sad life.

    BTW, the EU is prepping for a fourth shot, so I guess the entire continent will be dying off any time now, doctor dipshit.

    EU told to prepare for fourth COVID vaccine doses, if needed | Reuters

  13. #7016

    You're One Step Closer to your Predestined Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    How many more parts to this fantasy bullshit can we expect, L. Ron Hubbard?
    An insurance co CEO sharing data re a YoY 40% increase in non China Virus deaths, three military doctors sharing data from the DMED, which tracks every ambulance call, dr and hospital visit for all active duty, guard and reserve who have been forced to fully clotshot, shows cancer diagnoses 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. Myocardial infarction 269% increase. Bell's palsy 291% increase. Congenital malformations (for children of military personnel) 156% increase. Female infertility 471% increase. Pulmonary embolisms 467% increase. And data from the Public Health Scotland showing those unclotshotted are least likely to be infected by China Virus than those w / one, two or three clotshots. These are all facts. Hard data. Not the 'fantasy bullshit' you call them. That's a problem specific to you. I've warned you more than once that you're going to confuse your online persona with real life which will lead you to getn smoked by a $2 hoe and her pimp chunking your puny ass into a dumpster. That process of mental degradation is occurring faster as you now refer to facts and data as 'fantasy bullshit.' Your grasp on reality, your ability to discern what is real and what is not real is faltering. You need to be very careful. The next time public transport drives you past or you walk past a dumpster I want you to stop and pause as you stare at that dumpster and reflect on what I've just said. I may be your only hope.

  14. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Tell that to the mandate victims who have lost their careers taking your advice and see what kind of response you get. Big Pharma and Biden bend us over everyday but I wouldn't expect you to notice that.
    So you're getting it from both ends? Biden and Big Pharma are giving you the big DP, and the Q'unt's have their conspiracy cock in your mouth. You're loving being water tight, right?

  15. #7014

    Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part IV:

    Vermont leads the nation with over 95% of population partially clotshotted and over 60% fully clotshotted and clot boosted. Deaths in Vermont from China Virus have never been higher:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FKSyfxPUYAA5AUJ.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape