Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 86 of 552 FirstFirst ... 36 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 136 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6998
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    All of my siblings, and 1 of my kids, both daughter in laws, and all grandkids have had it and, like most every virus, survived with no long term effects. Those who are type O blood like me had it bounce right off. I was sleeping with someone, then drove together for 10 straight hours in a Camry, slept with her again, then spent another 4 hours in a car including 2. 5 in line to get a test. She popped positive and I negative and negative 3 more times over the next 10 days.

    Speaking of Big Pharma induced fear mongering, I am, by their standards, borderline morbid obese, high BP, and asthmatic. By countries like India, I am a bit over weight, BP is wonderfully under control, and my asthma is considered extremely mild since it is measured on how often the rescue inhaler is used and I rarely use it more than once in a year.

    Those who have truly multiple co-morbid medical conditions should weigh the pros and cons based on their family situation and lifestyle. I live alone, but still go shopping, researching in libraries and archives without a mask unless required, and won't typically go to a store or restaurant that requires the damn useless mask unless there is something I truly want there. The question of shot or no shot should be an individual choice and not some mandate from a useless government.
    Some of my coworkers and I are from the Caribbean islands and NONE OF US know any family who died from covid. Many of family that tested positive down there but they only needed some bed rest etc. Haiti has a vaccination rate of about 0. 60% of the population YET the deaths /1 million is very very low, comparable to Australian numbers, about 1/25th the number of America's per capita death rates.

    Covid19 is a real thing but THE BIGGEST FACTOR that significantly contributes to death from covid19 is obesity, age and what health conditions someone may have. A healthy young person is has like a 99.97% probability of surviving covid19 where as 85 yr old person with 2 or more health conditions have a 75% of surviving covid19. A grossly obese 40 year old has a lower chance of surviving than a fit 60 something.

    The vaccines don't stop transmissions, they just reduce the probability of death from covid19 but for some reason like 70% of the people that call in sick are the vaccinated ones. IMHO they probably have a lot of fake confidence in the vaccines and don't follow protocol like sanitizing their hands etc. They probably feel that they are "special" because they are vaccinated but they are passing on covid19 at the same rate as the unvaccinated and they are catching the newest variations too but with less probability of death. I think the vaccine mandates are to help big pharmaceutical company profits.

  2. #6997
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    All of my siblings, and 1 of my kids, both daughter in laws, and all grandkids have had it and, like most every virus, survived with no long term effects. Those who are type O blood like me had it bounce right off. I was sleeping with someone, then drove together for 10 straight hours in a Camry, slept with her again, then spent another 4 hours in a car including 2. 5 in line to get a test. She popped positive and I negative and negative 3 more times over the next 10 days.

    Speaking of Big Pharma induced fear mongering, I am, by their standards, borderline morbid obese, high BP, and asthmatic. By countries like India, I am a bit over weight, BP is wonderfully under control, and my asthma is considered extremely mild since it is measured on how often the rescue inhaler is used and I rarely use it more than once in a year.

    Those who have truly multiple co-morbid medical conditions should weigh the pros and cons based on their family situation and lifestyle. I live alone, but still go shopping, researching in libraries and archives without a mask unless required, and won't typically go to a store or restaurant that requires the damn useless mask unless there is something I truly want there. The question of shot or no shot should be an individual choice and not some mandate from a useless government.
    Sounds like India is a good option for you. See you later.

  3. #6996

    Not really

    All of my siblings, and 1 of my kids, both daughter in laws, and all grandkids have had it and, like most every virus, survived with no long term effects. Those who are type O blood like me had it bounce right off. I was sleeping with someone, then drove together for 10 straight hours in a Camry, slept with her again, then spent another 4 hours in a car including 2. 5 in line to get a test. She popped positive and I negative and negative 3 more times over the next 10 days.

    Speaking of Big Pharma induced fear mongering, I am, by their standards, borderline morbid obese, high BP, and asthmatic. By countries like India, I am a bit over weight, BP is wonderfully under control, and my asthma is considered extremely mild since it is measured on how often the rescue inhaler is used and I rarely use it more than once in a year.

    Those who have truly multiple co-morbid medical conditions should weigh the pros and cons based on their family situation and lifestyle. I live alone, but still go shopping, researching in libraries and archives without a mask unless required, and won't typically go to a store or restaurant that requires the damn useless mask unless there is something I truly want there. The question of shot or no shot should be an individual choice and not some mandate from a useless government.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Anything you'd like to say to the families of people that died without the shot? Probably take you a little longer than it would me.

  4. #6995
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct; he's just a loony fucker. But the lunacy is a little fascinating. Imagine living in a fucking conspiracy-laden, fact-free brain? I'll bet his family won't have anything to do with him, and I assume he's been bounced from the mainstream boards since he's all about posting on a hooker board.

    Should head over to eccies. They have a very robust conspiracy (er, politics) board that would completely welcome stupid shit.
    I've met people just like this guy. They will argue until they are blue in the face and think that they are right until their last breathe.

    I think he's made 3 posts in the last 12 months that we're not about the three subjects. No offense to any normal person here, but I'm not getting my political coverage, election coverage or medical advice from this site, ever. I read 4-6 forums here, ISG, and 2 others. I've never run across anything on any of them besides "you better make sure you get your vaccination because you know the girls are too dumb to get it", travel insurance for Covid, mask questions, and basic info from on the ground.

    I just want to read about people getting laid here. I should go back and read the exploits of ozymandias, his advice is awesome. I don't care if you pay for sex, get it for free, deal with hookers, or strippers, or Civilians.

  5. #6994
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct; he's just a loony fucker. But the lunacy is a little fascinating. Imagine living in a fucking conspiracy-laden, fact-free brain? I'll bet his family won't have anything to do with him, and I assume he's been bounced from the mainstream boards since he's all about posting on a hooker board.

    Should head over to eccies. They have a very robust conspiracy (er, politics) board that would completely welcome stupid shit.
    I would rather imagine living in a reality-based world where we wouldn't have to put up with disingenuous little putzes like you, RogieBoy. Joe obviously does not realize what a total dickheaded scumbag you really are. You are always assuming this and assuming that when the truth is that you don't know what the hell you are talking about, ever. Eff you in advance.

  6. #6993
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    This guy's posts over the last year consist of the "2020 election was stolen", "I hate Biden", and "hate on the vaccines. ".

    It will keep going forever forever Roger. Something to remember, when you fight with the pig, you get covered in sh*t and the pig likes it. These are the type of guys that want to negotiate over a $20 handy from a streetwalker.
    Oh, and you love Biden? You love all the bullshit things he and his monsters are doing to us and this country in general? It's ironic that you mention fighting with pigs because that is exactly how we feel about you. And yes, it will keep going on forever until our respective sides begin warring with each other, a catastrophe that now seems inevitable with this shit-for-brains president continually pitting us against each other. It is the only thing that this compromised motherfuck does well and he has done it since the first seconds he was installed as president but since you love Biden you don't really give a shit, do you? Well, the rest of us are going to have something to say about that one day and you are not going to like it at all. Whether you believe it or not it is real and it is coming.

  7. #6992

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Joesouncool  [View Original Post]
    This guy's posts over the last year consist of the "2020 election was stolen", "I hate Biden", and "hate on the vaccines. ".

    It will keep going forever forever Roger. Something to remember, when you fight with the pig, you get covered in sh*t and the pig likes it. These are the type of guys that want to negotiate over a $20 handy from a streetwalker.
    You are 100% correct; he's just a loony fucker. But the lunacy is a little fascinating. Imagine living in a fucking conspiracy-laden, fact-free brain? I'll bet his family won't have anything to do with him, and I assume he's been bounced from the mainstream boards since he's all about posting on a hooker board.

    Should head over to eccies. They have a very robust conspiracy (er, politics) board that would completely welcome stupid shit.

  8. #6991
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    How many more parts to this fantasy bullshit can we expect, L. Ron Hubbard?
    This guy's posts over the last year consist of the "2020 election was stolen", "I hate Biden", and "hate on the vaccines. ".

    It will keep going forever forever Roger. Something to remember, when you fight with the pig, you get covered in sh*t and the pig likes it. These are the type of guys that want to negotiate over a $20 handy from a streetwalker.

  9. #6990
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Latest data from Public Health Scotland shows the unclotshotted have the lowest China Virus infection rate per 100,000 of all the cohorts. Those with two clotshots show an over 200% higher infection rate to those who have had no clotshots.
    How many more parts to this fantasy bullshit can we expect, L. Ron Hubbard?

  10. #6989

    Clotshot: The Aftermath: Part III:

    Latest data from Public Health Scotland shows the unclotshotted have the lowest China Virus infection rate per 100,000 of all the cohorts. Those with two clotshots show an over 200% higher infection rate to those who have had no clotshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails clotshot.jpg‎  

  11. #6988
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Tell it to the families who's loved one died FROM the shot. And for Pete's sake, stop using the propaganda term, vaccine. Be a smart person and go look up what a real vaccine is and see if this is even remotely the same thing.
    Anything you'd like to say to the families of people that died without the shot? Probably take you a little longer than it would me.

  12. #6987

    Nice try

    Tell it to the families who's loved one died FROM the shot. And for Pete's sake, stop using the propaganda term, vaccine. Be a smart person and go look up what a real vaccine is and see if this is even remotely the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    This is what happens when people listen to the stupid shit you spout:

    Washington State trooper who refused to get vaccinated dies of COVID-19 - BNO News
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Disinformation and reading comprehension issues for you again, Joe. It's a pattern for you re clot shot. Why you scared? I watched Renz state the numbers in a open forum. I also wrote twice that Renz represents three military physicians who do have access to the Defense Medical Surveillance System which tracks very fucking doctor visit, hospital visit and ambulance call for each and every armed forces reservist, nat guard or active duty who all have been mandated to get the clot shots. A simple internet search would've told you that and it's not behind a paywall. 'In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long three military doctors revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182. Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000.'

  13. #6986
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteAppleSeed  [View Original Post]
    I support this statement.

    Maybe its time for a fight thread? Where all the political & conspiracy stuff goes?

    All the stuff that's non pussy and starts an fight.
    This is the "fight" thread, but it should be about pussy, not politics or medical issues.

  14. #6985
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Disinformation and reading comprehension issues for you again, Joe. It's a pattern for you re clot shot. Why you scared? I watched Renz state the numbers in a open forum. I also wrote twice that Renz represents three military physicians who do have access to the Defense Medical Surveillance System which tracks very fucking doctor visit, hospital visit and ambulance call for each and every armed forces reservist, nat guard or active duty who all have been mandated to get the clot shots. A simple internet search would've told you that and it's not behind a paywall. 'In a declaration under penalty of perjury that Renz plans to use in federal court, Drs. Samuel Sigoloff, Peter Chambers, and Theresa Long three military doctors revealed that there has been a 300% increase in DMED codes registered for miscarriages in the military in 2021 over the five-year average. The five-year average was 1,499 codes for miscarriages per year. During the first 10 months of 2021, it was 4,182. Aside from the spike in miscarriage diagnoses (ICD code O03 for spontaneous abortions), there was an almost 300% increase in cancer diagnoses (from a five-year average of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021). There was also a 1,000% increase in diagnosis codes for neurological issues, which increased from a baseline average of 82,000 to 863,000.'
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Why does honest and straight forward information regarding the clotshot scare you, Joe? By you being dishonest, twisting facts and quotes isn't going to make those facts disappear.



    You're the one who is confused and using mis/disinformation.
    This is what happens when people listen to the stupid shit you spout:

    Washington State trooper who refused to get vaccinated dies of COVID-19 - BNO News
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails for_asshamblet.jpg‎  

  15. #6984

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsby32  [View Original Post]
    You share with us some shut the fuck up and get on with your life. We get it. You don't want the shot. Don't get it. Let's get back to talking about pussy.
    I support this statement.

    Maybe its time for a fight thread? Where all the political & conspiracy stuff goes?

    All the stuff that's non pussy and starts an fight.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape