Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 328 of 552 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8278
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3373
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownChocolate  [View Original Post]
    I see you guys looking for some info and I thought I'll post my report on the place. I went a couple weeks back to test the waters and it was definitely much better than the DB of old. All new furniture and stage, much better private area (similar to the one at Pandora's). About the "laid-back" stuff though, the girls were not shy about OTC fun, but I did not get the vibe that anything could happen in the club. Also, the private area was brighter than at Pandora's, so no, I guess?. But then again, YMMV with the time of the day and who you meet. For the curious, I went on a weekend just after 5.
    I used to have good communication with Visa and she said OTC, in club, sugar managers don't mind, just not blatant. And yes YMMV on the dancer. There was one that I really liked, Kira or something like that (she moved to sugars with Visa from Pandoras), but she doesn't do anything.

  2. #3372

    Sugars Report

    I see you guys looking for some info and I thought I'll post my report on the place. I went a couple weeks back to test the waters and it was definitely much better than the DB of old. All new furniture and stage, much better private area (similar to the one at Pandora's). About the "laid-back" stuff though, the girls were not shy about OTC fun, but I did not get the vibe that anything could happen in the club. Also, the private area was brighter than at Pandora's, so no, I guess?. But then again, YMMV with the time of the day and who you meet. For the curious, I went on a weekend just after 5.

  3. #3371
    Quote Originally Posted by EddyWhtwtr  [View Original Post]
    I asked a similar question and got a similar response, but I haven't been there. TBH I still feel some residual yuk factor from the one time I visited DB. What a dive that place was.

    Perhaps a field trip is needed:-p.
    It's way more relaxed. Management basically lets you do whatever. You can touch the girls on stage as much as you want and even out on the floor.

  4. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Are you black? I was told they do that with black guys becuase they don't want to pay. Whenever someone asks for cash up front, I leave.
    I am. And I refuse to do that as well.

  5. #3369

    More laid back.?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Lola stated Sugars was more laid back. Not sure what the dancers are meaning by these comments. Dancers sit around Pandoras like they are bored sometimes. Manager just hangs out at the Cashier station.
    I asked a similar question and got a similar response, but I haven't been there. TBH I still feel some residual yuk factor from the one time I visited DB. What a dive that place was.

    Perhaps a field trip is needed:-p.

  6. #3368

    Relaxed, laid back

    Quote Originally Posted by JSnake921  [View Original Post]
    Yup she is at sugars. I talked to her and she said it's more relaxed at sugars. Not sure what that meant😉.
    Lola stated Sugars was more laid back. Not sure what the dancers are meaning by these comments. Dancers sit around Pandoras like they are bored sometimes. Manager just hangs out at the Cashier station.

  7. #3367

    Sugars Whitney

    Anyone have any interaction with Whitney at Sugars?

  8. #3366
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kittens Dancers

    Does anyone have reports of the following dancers at Kittens.

    Jackie.

    https://www.instagram.com/exoticjackie_/

    Chloe.

    https://www.instagram.com/chloehardcore/

    Noelle.

    https://www.instagram.com/noellebaby_xoxo/

    Zara.

    https://www.instagram.com/zara.moneyyy/

    I found these posted on the Kittens Instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/

  9. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happened to visa from pandoras? They don't promote her on their Instagram account anymore.
    Yup she is at sugars. I talked to her and she said it's more relaxed at sugars. Not sure what that meant😉.

  10. #3364
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    If she takes it in the mouth (BBBJCIM) and is good at it 200# is not a deal breaker.
    She takes it there. Or anywhere.

  11. #3363
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happened to visa from pandoras? They don't promote her on their Instagram account anymore.
    She is on the Sugars page.

  12. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    No, she's a white girl.
    Are you black? I was told they do that with black guys becuase they don't want to pay. Whenever someone asks for cash up front, I leave.

  13. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Is Sativa an AA (possibly Cuban or Puerto Rican also) with a big round ass and awesome shape with a flat stomach and smaller, perky B's maybe? I met her at Sugars last night and she gave off a very friendly vibe. We actually had a decent convo before she brought up any extra activities. After about 20 minutes of chat, we agreed on a dance for $40 and headed to the LDA. But that's where things got flaky. She wanted the $40 upfront and I flat out refused. NEVER going for that again at any club out here. Once I refused she asked if she could see the $40, but this was bullshit since she clearly saw the knot I pulled out as I was tipping on the stage. Mind you, I'm dressed in some nice slacks with a button up shirt and some two-toned custom Italian oxfords and you really think I'm going to bail out on $40? I stood my ground and told her I was good. All she could do is wish me a good evening anyway and we parted ways.
    No, she's a white girl.

  14. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone knows what happened to visa from pandoras? They don't promote her on their Instagram account anymore.
    She's been at Sugars and promotes that on her personal Instagram page. I'm starting to wonder if it has the potential to be the new hot spot.

  15. #3359

    Sativa AA?

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    YMMV with sativa. She is hot, but the gps and one-and-done dances has always made me steer clear. When she was a blonde at Pandoras I thought the energy from her stage dances would carry over to the couch dances, but I could not have been more wrong in my own one and done experience with her.
    Is Sativa an AA (possibly Cuban or Puerto Rican also) with a big round ass and awesome shape with a flat stomach and smaller, perky B's maybe? I met her at Sugars last night and she gave off a very friendly vibe. We actually had a decent convo before she brought up any extra activities. After about 20 minutes of chat, we agreed on a dance for $40 and headed to the LDA. But that's where things got flaky. She wanted the $40 upfront and I flat out refused. NEVER going for that again at any club out here. Once I refused she asked if she could see the $40, but this was bullshit since she clearly saw the knot I pulled out as I was tipping on the stage. Mind you, I'm dressed in some nice slacks with a button up shirt and some two-toned custom Italian oxfords and you really think I'm going to bail out on $40? I stood my ground and told her I was good. All she could do is wish me a good evening anyway and we parted ways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape