Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8286
-
01-31-22 12:22 #3381Senior Member

Posts: 63Sugars Whitney
Anyone have any interaction with Whitney at Sugars?
-
01-31-22 11:32 #3380I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Kittens Dancers
Does anyone have reports of the following dancers at Kittens.
Jackie.
https://www.instagram.com/exoticjackie_/
Chloe.
https://www.instagram.com/chloehardcore/
Noelle.
https://www.instagram.com/noellebaby_xoxo/
Zara.
https://www.instagram.com/zara.moneyyy/
I found these posted on the Kittens Instagram.
https://www.instagram.com/thekittenscabaret/
-
01-31-22 09:27 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 148Yup she is at sugars. I talked to her and she said it's more relaxed at sugars. Not sure what that meant😉.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:56 #3378Senior Member

Posts: 987She takes it there. Or anywhere.
Originally Posted by KorbenDallas
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 18:55 #3377Senior Member

Posts: 987She is on the Sugars page.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 01:09 #3376Senior Member

Posts: 1544Are you black? I was told they do that with black guys becuase they don't want to pay. Whenever someone asks for cash up front, I leave.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 00:31 #3375Senior Member

Posts: 379No, she's a white girl.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 16:27 #3374Senior Member

Posts: 99She's been at Sugars and promotes that on her personal Instagram page. I'm starting to wonder if it has the potential to be the new hot spot.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 10:58 #3373Senior Member

Posts: 63Sativa AA?
Is Sativa an AA (possibly Cuban or Puerto Rican also) with a big round ass and awesome shape with a flat stomach and smaller, perky B's maybe? I met her at Sugars last night and she gave off a very friendly vibe. We actually had a decent convo before she brought up any extra activities. After about 20 minutes of chat, we agreed on a dance for $40 and headed to the LDA. But that's where things got flaky. She wanted the $40 upfront and I flat out refused. NEVER going for that again at any club out here. Once I refused she asked if she could see the $40, but this was bullshit since she clearly saw the knot I pulled out as I was tipping on the stage. Mind you, I'm dressed in some nice slacks with a button up shirt and some two-toned custom Italian oxfords and you really think I'm going to bail out on $40? I stood my ground and told her I was good. All she could do is wish me a good evening anyway and we parted ways.
Originally Posted by FrankTheDude
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 02:19 #3372Senior Member

Posts: 64Visa from pandoras
Does anyone knows what happened to visa from pandoras? They don't promote her on their Instagram account anymore.
-
01-25-22 12:37 #3371Senior Member

Posts: 99Every Saturday is your best bet from what her IG says. No bad or even mediocre experiences with her yet but. Never say never. It looks like she's splitting her time between pandoras and the old bare aka new sugars.
Originally Posted by GoldenDrago
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 21:36 #3370Senior Member

Posts: 159Once a day, not for every customer.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 12:12 #3369Senior Member

Posts: 36Lola
See her early and only get her when she's in a good mood. Otherwise, you will have a mediocre experience.
Originally Posted by DapperDavid
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:35 #3368Senior Member

Posts: 444Club rent
Dancers pay the club to work. It's about $100-175 per shift.
Originally Posted by TiredFrog
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 10:14 #3367Senior Member

Posts: 159She's making the whole 200 for that HJ because the customer goes up to the counter and pays for the private room in advance. You then go with her to the room and pay the entire negotiated amount to her, they are two very separate transactions. So your 200 HJ ends up costing you 275 after you've paid the house too.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




