Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 8271
-
01-03-22 14:11 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 495It's up to you, if you like the uncertainty and excitement of going to the strip club go for it. But for sure you'll save a bit going with the board and as you said you it's a reliable option.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 14:09 #3245Senior Member

Posts: 54Pandora: New Girls brings New Managing Style?
Was at Pandora right after midnight of NYE-NYD. Pandora is getting bunch of new girls but also been cracking down on girls doing extras and substances.
My regular told me that new manager (woman with glasses) is acting like a hound and sniffing girls' locker for pot and other stronger stuff or checking bathroom frequently. Other managers (not sure new or old) is also checking playgrounds more often recently. As a result, lot of oldies have been fired or moved to other clubs (I don't have specifics on who).
I do get why Pandora management want to tidy up shits since there were at least two EMT calls in the fall that I know of and one was with fentanyl od. Girl made it tho.
This plus the reports on tighter video monitoring does show change in Pandora but I wouldn't lament on it. Give it couple months and will loosen up again after seeing profit loss.
-
01-03-22 13:52 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 118Vee Now at Sugar's
Thanks for the update. I'm impartial as far as Vee is concerned. I saw her at Pandora's just once. But I don't have any interest in her. Just got one dance from her. She's too fat and tatted for my liking. I just happen to see her Instagram account pop up occasionally. But, she did contact me on IG once because she thought I was the one who posted the long list of "who does what" at Kittens and Pandora's, back about October 23rd. I sense that someone sent her a screen shot of that list. I don't think she found it on her own. She's gotten enough "press" here on USASG now, that we'll see if she reads this and reacts.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:48 #3243Senior Member

Posts: 1544OMG is that why there was and Aid car, Fire Truck and police there about a week or so ago?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:37 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 110Wow
Got it! Thanks for the heads up, appreciate it.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-22 13:36 #3241Regular Member

Posts: 11Lola's schedule
Anybody know Lola's schedule at Pandora?
-
01-03-22 13:20 #3240I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Vee Sugars
She got fired from Kittens and sent to the penalty box of Sugars. She is a trainwreck.
Originally Posted by Farquar2
[View Original Post]
She is fat, ugly, under performs, won't follow thru with agreements made for services and has a smelly cooter.
Having to call 911 to revive a stripper is frowned upon.
-
01-03-22 09:35 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 118Vee at Sugar's now
Vee stated on her Instagram a while back that she is now permanently at Kittens, having moved from Pandora's. But lately she's showing on her IG that she's at Sugar's. So, before you head out that night, check her I. G to see where she is, or even message her to ask ahead of time:
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/vee.arias410/
A lot of dancers are moving freely between Pandora's, Kittens, and Sugar's. Sugar's is only two months old. All three clubs all owned by people who know each other from when they worked together for the Talents West clubs. Many dancers are giving Sugar's a try. Maybe just for a night here and there.
-
01-03-22 04:27 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 110Been checking out the IG for both, looks like Pandora's has more variety but I'm sure they're both a hit or miss. Don't have much time since I get in late at night and kittens is closer. From what I've read, Vee at kittens seems like a wild time or should I do the for sure thing and hit up a girl from the board.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the advice.
-
01-03-22 01:48 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 495Kittens has the hottest girls and prices could easily go up to 500 for CFS. Pandoras more bang for buck. Read the posts here to find more info on girls.
Originally Posted by Pawghtr16
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 17:43 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 110Seattle for the night
I have lived in WA for a few years and moved away for a while occasionally visit from time ot time, never ventuered to dabble in the club scene. Reading through some of the reports there seems to be a lot of opportunities to get in some fun. Will be arriving in seattle for one night and looking to dabble at Pandora's or Kittens, which is the better spot for a Monday night? Just wanted to see how much $ I should have on hand for some FS fun or would it be better to just hit * up instead?
Cheers gents.
-
01-02-22 16:48 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 118Dark lighting in strip clubs
One person's estimation of a dancer can be completely different than another's. And remember how low the lighting is in strip clubs, although Pandora's is at least at a moderate level. Kittens is the darkest of any club in the region.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:44 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 2184Monse
She is a legit good person and I love the fact that she is not money hungry. She could easily ask for more but always charges the same.
Originally Posted by AsaMona22
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-22 16:43 #3233Senior Member

Posts: 59I think Monse's closer to thick than petite on the spectrum. She's def not fat.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
And yeah, Amber is maybe a 7 on a really slow day. I'm a big fan of Ava though, and she's a solid 8 and most days a 9 compared to others there.
Diana is my personal 10 - the right blend of cute. But her night time shifts are harder for me and she's not cheap, even as great as the VIP is with her.
Anyone seen the new girl Lilith? In a few photos with Diana from NYE and they've been posting her on IG a lot.
Jade's been popping up a lot too but don't think I've seen anyone review her. Someone posted about a Jade at Kitten's so I'm guessing they're not the same (I hope) since the Kitten's Jade was said to be a ROB. Kenzie seems to be there a lot with Jade. They both seem pretty hot but also kind of like GPS.
Or Lucy and Ariel? I got to find that long list again.
-
01-02-22 16:26 #3232I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Amber is a 9?
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
Really?
Monse thick? She can't be more than 110 lbs.












Reply With Quote




