Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 18325
-
01-31-22 11:46 #16030Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value

Posts: 487Angel
Any good?
What's the word for that place, little to no mentioned of it on here. I'd like to break my trend a bit and venture outside Apple to see if there's a go between. 1021 is a confirmed, someone mentioned Angel and I was wondering if I should take the plunge.
Going to try it out regardless to see for myself if it's going to be on my list but if any of you ventured in there, any words on what to expect? Is it a nursing home of grannies, MILF and / or young talents?
-
01-31-22 10:32 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 352Angel spa
Went recently and saw Sara. Not a great massage, but had fun trying out different positions until I was happy. Offered a 2nd pop, but junior was done, very nice set of man made c's Would see her again.
Bigstar1.
-
01-31-22 08:39 #16028Banned Member

Posts: 384I saw her many times.
She used to allow more, however, in recent years, you cannot touch and it, for me at least, was just a soft touch massage, and yes, a release, but, I can get that at an AMP for a lot less. And always the hope, which does work out sometimes, for some mutual play.
Originally Posted by Joey1994
[View Original Post]
She is attractive, no doubt, but, I need more interaction and ability to touch, etc.
-
01-31-22 07:53 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 393Indy massage
Ms Behaving Badly. Excellent massage. Very attractive blonde. Standard finish. No FS.
Originally Posted by LongStroke401
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 20:53 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 33Any leads on a professional independent provider?
I realize this may not be the best place for this, but I know what I'm looking for exists.
I'm in search of an actual masseuse — owns a table, gives a good massage — that I can see somewhat regularly (bi-weekly / monthly). FS not required, but welcomed. Preferably, somewhat attractive, but even that is not too important. I just want someone reliable, don't have to worry about demons or pimps, who gives a decent massage and maybe gets a little playful.
Can't risk it in AMPs anymore and don't have time for STG ghost acts. I realize this isn't cheap, but you tend to get what you pay for.
Don't have much to trade, but maybe referring a reliable client will work to your advantage?
-
01-29-22 07:51 #16025Senior Member

Posts: 348Use caution in Rehoboth. They get police attention, and every few years they are busted / closed.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:24 #16024Senior Member

Posts: 242HE-only AMPs
Hey everyone, are there any RI AMPs that are HE only? While I do enjoy the full service AMPs, sometimes I'm just in the mood for HE only, with possibly some prostate play. I'm not up to speed on many RI AMPs, other than Smilers and 1021. If not, I may just check out a few in Rehoboth, MA. Thanks.
-
01-27-22 07:54 #16023Banned Member

Posts: 384Looks appealing, but.
If I have read the reviews correctly you can only do a 1/2 hour with her. Long drive for me from Providence for a 1/2 hour session, maybe I will reach out to her and confirm that is correct or not.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 19:16 #16022Senior Member

Posts: 505Second Option
There is a massage provider in Everett MA that got some good reviews recently. I was thinking about seeing her.
Originally Posted by ScottBoxster
[View Original Post]
https://boston.craigslist.org/nos/bt...437823786.html
-
01-25-22 22:40 #16021Banned Member

Posts: 384Thank you for the review
I had a mediocre massage with her years ago. Lame HJ that was enough for me, more like your 2nd experience, obviously. Who was your other option?
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 17:27 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 505Marie Again
So I went back to see Marie again and I wish I didn't. Totally different experience. Massage was pretty good as it was last time, but the ending was a topless HJ. There was absolutely nothing special or particularly sensual about this experience. I don't know if she had an off day or if this is how it's going to be going forward. But I was really disappointed. I had someone else I wanted to see that day, and I was going back and forth trying to figure out who I should see. I saw Marie because of my first experience, and I clearly chose wrong. Oh well. Live and learn.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 20:16 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 30Sweet.
Glad I could assist. If anyone has any nice lowkey girls they would share with me, I would highly appreciate it and I'll keep it lowkey if you ask.
I like them small and petite. .
Originally Posted by SteelBoner
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 15:24 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 36Star
Made an appointment to see Star this morning after her recent review. Finally had a good experience again! Standard fee but I asked for a blowjob without the condom and she agreed. Then I asked if I could cum in her mouth and she wanted extra. Gorgeous body, pretty face, nice voice and really fucking enthusiastic. Started her off laying on the table while I slowly fucked her face. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and seemed like it was turning herself on even more. Took my cock deep and didn't care about me pushing her head down. Blowjob was really sloppy and noisy and that had me going. Also took direction really well. Sucked my balls like she was drinking a milkshake, then we went to 69. Gorgeous pussy and nice little ass. After that she slapped a rubber on and did reverse cowgirl for a few minutes. Then went to mish with her on the edge of the table as I did my thing. To finish she went to her knees and sucked my balls while she jerked it and took my cock in her mouth while I cummed and continued sucking as I was cumming. She spit the nut into a bunch of tissues afterwards. Was a lot of fun and really happy 1021 is getting better. My last few trips weren't that great and I walked out on the last visit few months ago because of the girl. Glad to see we are forcing change. Enjoy Star and treat her right while we got her.
-
01-23-22 06:58 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 806Did she charge the RI rate or the CCP rate?
Originally Posted by Excedrin
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 06:38 #16016Regular Member

Posts: 5Smilers trip
I went a lot earlier than I usually do. Within an hour of them first opening, called about a half hour in advance.
They had me wait in one room for about 10-15 min then I was pulled into a different room. I got Pinky. I want to say fake Cs maybe? Somewhere in her 40's. Bit of a gut but not super noticeable.
Normal massage, flipped over. I was really confused when she was kissing / licking my balls, for some reason I thought it was going to be a BBBJ. Turned out to be CBJ but I didn't care for it. I let her do whatever she wanted in terms of positions. Reverse CG until I popped. 70/140 damage.
I want to try 1021 soon but the area is what throws me off cause it looks like it's in the middle of a busy street. Also just the amount of people going there throws me off. But after reading the reviews I'm 50/50. Do most do BBBJ there? Like half of the posts I see claim they do.
Feel free to pm if you want anymore information but, I don't have that much to begin with.









Reply With Quote




