Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16018

    Star

    Made an appointment to see Star this morning after her recent review. Finally had a good experience again! Standard fee but I asked for a blowjob without the condom and she agreed. Then I asked if I could cum in her mouth and she wanted extra. Gorgeous body, pretty face, nice voice and really fucking enthusiastic. Started her off laying on the table while I slowly fucked her face. She kept looking at herself in the mirror and seemed like it was turning herself on even more. Took my cock deep and didn't care about me pushing her head down. Blowjob was really sloppy and noisy and that had me going. Also took direction really well. Sucked my balls like she was drinking a milkshake, then we went to 69. Gorgeous pussy and nice little ass. After that she slapped a rubber on and did reverse cowgirl for a few minutes. Then went to mish with her on the edge of the table as I did my thing. To finish she went to her knees and sucked my balls while she jerked it and took my cock in her mouth while I cummed and continued sucking as I was cumming. She spit the nut into a bunch of tissues afterwards. Was a lot of fun and really happy 1021 is getting better. My last few trips weren't that great and I walked out on the last visit few months ago because of the girl. Glad to see we are forcing change. Enjoy Star and treat her right while we got her.

  2. #16017
    Senior Member


    Posts: 806
    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    This place is getting really busy.

    We should probably stop talking about it.

    Well anyway,

    I got there early morning cause that's the best time you can get best pick of the litter.

    First up, saw candy. Older girl. Mid 30's or so with big fake ones but very beautiful and can sure take a beating with zero complaints.

    Every position, good eye contact all throughout.

    Spent about 30 minutes just digging her out for my first pop and then she gave me a nice massage and conversation for the last 15 where I asked who's the youngest girl there.

    Well, I was in for a treat. She asked if I wanted to see her, of course I said yes.

    She brings in a girl, early 20's in a nice black dress. Nice and cute light makeup with a voice to match sounding young. Says she's only been in RI for 2 days. Well dang, I didn't plan on a second girl. But wth, you only live once. I skip the massage since the last girl worked me a well enough. So she dresses down, perfect little body with nicely formed fake tits.

    I'm giddy with excitement. Before she goes down she asks if I want a BBBJ, I give her a bit extra and she goes to town. I mean slurping with the gawking and twirling and the roaming and licking all over. Best BBBJ I've had in long while, goes like that for like 5 min. Thought she was done but no. Tells me to lay down and gets over 69 so I can DATY while she keeps going till I finally stop her. Perfect view of course. Cover goes on and playtime for like 20 minutes before she couldn't handle it anymore. Only downside was that she couldn't handle it deeper but it had the grip of an orangutan.

    Once we were done I talked to her for a while during the post massage and I learned she lives in NYC where she worked at comecomeplay (now known as dreamdreamyou) and named a couple other very popular locations in Manhattan. Sounds like she plans on going back soon.
    Did she charge the RI rate or the CCP rate?

  3. #16016

    Smilers trip

    I went a lot earlier than I usually do. Within an hour of them first opening, called about a half hour in advance.

    They had me wait in one room for about 10-15 min then I was pulled into a different room. I got Pinky. I want to say fake Cs maybe? Somewhere in her 40's. Bit of a gut but not super noticeable.

    Normal massage, flipped over. I was really confused when she was kissing / licking my balls, for some reason I thought it was going to be a BBBJ. Turned out to be CBJ but I didn't care for it. I let her do whatever she wanted in terms of positions. Reverse CG until I popped. 70/140 damage.

    I want to try 1021 soon but the area is what throws me off cause it looks like it's in the middle of a busy street. Also just the amount of people going there throws me off. But after reading the reviews I'm 50/50. Do most do BBBJ there? Like half of the posts I see claim they do.

    Feel free to pm if you want anymore information but, I don't have that much to begin with.

  4. #16015

    My bad

    Sorry, I thought I included that. Her name is Star.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy91  [View Original Post]
    Do we have a name for girl #2?

  5. #16014

    Name?

    Do we have a name for girl #2?

    Quote Originally Posted by Excedrin  [View Original Post]
    This place is getting really busy.

    We should probably stop talking about it.

    Well anyway,

    I got there early morning cause that's the best time you can get best pick of the litter.

    First up, saw candy. Older girl. Mid 30's or so with big fake ones but very beautiful and can sure take a beating with zero complaints.

    Every position, good eye contact all throughout.

    Spent about 30 minutes just digging her out for my first pop and then she gave me a nice massage and conversation for the last 15 where I asked who's the youngest girl there.

    Well, I was in for a treat. She asked if I wanted to see her, of course I said yes.

    She brings in a girl, early 20's in a nice black dress. Nice and cute light makeup with a voice to match sounding young. Says she's only been in RI for 2 days. Well dang, I didn't plan on a second girl. But wth, you only live once. I skip the massage since the last girl worked me a well enough. So she dresses down, perfect little body with nicely formed fake tits.

    I'm giddy with excitement. Before she goes down she asks if I want a BBBJ, I give her a bit extra and she goes to town. I mean slurping with the gawking and twirling and the roaming and licking all over. Best BBBJ I've had in long while, goes like that for like 5 min. Thought she was done but no. Tells me to lay down and gets over 69 so I can DATY while she keeps going till I finally stop her. Perfect view of course. Cover goes on and playtime for like 20 minutes before she couldn't handle it anymore. Only downside was that she couldn't handle it deeper but it had the grip of an orangutan.

    Once we were done I talked to her for a while during the post massage and I learned she lives in NYC where she worked at comecomeplay (now known as dreamdreamyou) and named a couple other very popular locations in Manhattan. Sounds like she plans on going back soon.

  6. #16013

    1021

    This place is getting really busy.

    We should probably stop talking about it.

    Well anyway,

    I got there early morning cause that's the best time you can get best pick of the litter.

    First up, saw candy. Older girl. Mid 30's or so with big fake ones but very beautiful and can sure take a beating with zero complaints.

    Every position, good eye contact all throughout.

    Spent about 30 minutes just digging her out for my first pop and then she gave me a nice massage and conversation for the last 15 where I asked who's the youngest girl there.

    Well, I was in for a treat. She asked if I wanted to see her, of course I said yes.

    She brings in a girl, early 20's in a nice black dress. Nice and cute light makeup with a voice to match sounding young. Says she's only been in RI for 2 days. Well dang, I didn't plan on a second girl. But wth, you only live once. I skip the massage since the last girl worked me a well enough. So she dresses down, perfect little body with nicely formed fake tits.

    I'm giddy with excitement. Before she goes down she asks if I want a BBBJ, I give her a bit extra and she goes to town. I mean slurping with the gawking and twirling and the roaming and licking all over. Best BBBJ I've had in long while, goes like that for like 5 min. Thought she was done but no. Tells me to lay down and gets over 69 so I can DATY while she keeps going till I finally stop her. Perfect view of course. Cover goes on and playtime for like 20 minutes before she couldn't handle it anymore. Only downside was that she couldn't handle it deeper but it had the grip of an orangutan.

    Once we were done I talked to her for a while during the post massage and I learned she lives in NYC where she worked at comecomeplay (now known as dreamdreamyou) and named a couple other very popular locations in Manhattan. Sounds like she plans on going back soon.

  7. #16012

    Angel Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Went to angel spa last weekend. Stopped at 1021 and was shown a line up of the average older crew. Bailed on that. Then proceeded to north main st. Was shown Pepsi, had a mask so couldn't tell age. Super tight mini hourglass figure. She is probably a little older but not a granny. Really decent massage and the rest was more then decent. Just a heads up.
    What are the prices and extra prices you paid at Angel?

  8. #16011
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    Change is upon us

    It is truly a breath of fresh air to see you mongers now finally taking charge of your Parlor outings and sessions, something we have not really seen in these reviews on here. It's been practically non existent until now. It must be the constant chatter we've had he past few months, the exchanges of intel from bad experiences an / or a need of change for the better, whatever it may be. One can arguably say that the word is getting out and mongers are finally waken up.

    I, personally, can't tell you how delighted I am to see this change and feel like we can do more if we continue to try to improve. Of course you're going to have the Parlor Agents, or gullible, angry at this and come chime in to do damage control, trying to dismiss or belittle this movement but be robust and stand up to them.

    This is what we need, to ask and try to get what we want. We have money, we have power, we have leverage, there's no reason why we can't dictate the terms of what we're paying for rather then just take whatever that's thrown in our faces like we're supposed to just accept it.

    The old guards had always preached submissive acceptance making the excuse that "The little head taking over", remember him, and why they've always give in to given in when they had a provider that they didn't the desire. Not anymore, the little guy has no more power to dictate shit now, the bigger head is prevailing. I've walked, negotiated and asked for a different provider on multiple occasions, there's always another place, there'll be another day. Parlors will take notice and this will help the rest of us going forward for a better experience.

    Thank you mongers for your report, the monger community appreciate your professionalism. You were courteous, polite and accordingly in your approach, as you should be because it was your money and your desire to get what you wanted to pay for. Out with the old thinking and in with the new way going forward. It'll make the experience better for all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkMing  [View Original Post]
    I went to 1021 on Sunday afternoon. Mamasan sent some old korean granny whose name I don't remember. Once in the room I told her that I didn't want massage and want to leave. She asked me if I want a different girl or just want to leave. I told her I want a different girl. She made a pouty face at me. I didn't budge but said sorry. She goes out and sends a gorgeous 30's woman with huge natural tits. Her name is Sophie. Her English was good and she was very playful. After the TS which I hate because of lack of privacy she put me in the sauna for a little bit. Then Sophie took me to the room and the action started immediately. We did everything and she was very enthusiastic. She gave me a soft relaxing massage after the cleanup. BTW, she said Blue will be back next Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by NineIron  [View Original Post]
    Went to angel spa last weekend. Stopped at 1021 and was shown a line up of the average older crew. Bailed on that. Then proceeded to north main st. Was shown Pepsi, had a mask so couldn't tell age. Super tight mini hourglass figure. She is probably a little older but not a granny. Really decent massage and the rest was more then decent. Just a heads up.

  9. #16010

    Sophie at 1021

    I went to 1021 on Sunday afternoon. Mamasan sent some old korean granny whose name I don't remember. Once in the room I told her that I didn't want massage and want to leave. She asked me if I want a different girl or just want to leave. I told her I want a different girl. She made a pouty face at me. I didn't budge but said sorry. She goes out and sends a gorgeous 30's woman with huge natural tits. Her name is Sophie. Her English was good and she was very playful. After the TS which I hate because of lack of privacy she put me in the sauna for a little bit. Then Sophie took me to the room and the action started immediately. We did everything and she was very enthusiastic. She gave me a soft relaxing massage after the cleanup. BTW, she said Blue will be back next Monday.

  10. #16009

    Mini bubble butt

    Went to angel spa last weekend. Stopped at 1021 and was shown a line up of the average older crew. Bailed on that. Then proceeded to north main st. Was shown Pepsi, had a mask so couldn't tell age. Super tight mini hourglass figure. She is probably a little older but not a granny. Really decent massage and the rest was more then decent. Just a heads up.

  11. #16008
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianYumYum  [View Original Post]
    After a long hiatus from my last outing, I decided to give 1021 another try and hoped that I'd strike better.

    I was thinking law of averages would be on my side, no way I can strike out that much and not have things turn around. Boy was I right, I scored me a beauty, yum lucious suckie fuck me, this time.


    So to make long story short, got me a pretty young thing this time, age range probably late 20's to early 30's, looks so pretty this girl, no heavy make up, all natural looks and loves to smile, very friendly.

    She loooooves to suck, she gave me what seemed like a 10 min BJ. Slow, very passionate, grabs your ass and really peacocks it, let's you hold her head and face fuck her a bit and looks you straight in the eye like she wants you to enjoy it. I think it's talents like that that makes this place special.

    And then on to every position possible and this girl is so sexy I love her mish, that sexy body makes the penetration so arousing. She's extremely lightweight so flipping her around and having her ride cowgirl is flexible. I gutted her out to a doggy finish and out the door I went, satisfied.

    MY hope is restored at 1021 and looking forward to go back soon. Oh, Avoid Kaye.
    We need a name of this one!!

  12. #16007
    Asshole, ignore my posts, none of them have value


    Posts: 487

    My faith has been restored

    After a long hiatus from my last outing, I decided to give 1021 another try and hoped that I'd strike better.

    I was thinking law of averages would be on my side, no way I can strike out that much and not have things turn around. Boy was I right, I scored me a beauty, yum lucious suckie fuck me, this time.

    Whatever you do if you go to 1021, avoid "Kay", or however they spell it but that's how it is pronounced. She is awful, awful, awful but it seems like this witch is not taken out of the rotation, not sure why. She is short, thin, somewhat long hair and big tits but trust me do not let the tits fool you because when you try to get access she'll slap your hand away. She's one of the grannies I had and mentioned on that was horrible, you can see my review on her. Avoid her and save your money and time, you'll be sorry if you don't. You get there and let mamasan know right away, you do not want girl name Kay.

    So to make long story short, got me a pretty young thing this time, age range probably late 20's to early 30's, looks so pretty this girl, no heavy make up, all natural looks and loves to smile, very friendly.

    She loooooves to suck, she gave me what seemed like a 10 min BJ. Slow, very passionate, grabs your ass and really peacocks it, let's you hold her head and face fuck her a bit and looks you straight in the eye like she wants you to enjoy it. I think it's talents like that that makes this place special.

    And then on to every position possible and this girl is so sexy I love her mish, that sexy body makes the penetration so arousing. She's extremely lightweight so flipping her around and having her ride cowgirl is flexible. I gutted her out to a doggy finish and out the door I went, satisfied.

    MY hope is restored at 1021 and looking forward to go back soon. Oh, Avoid Kaye.

  13. #16006

    Is she still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    She was great working out of her apartment several years ago. We had quite the time each visit, however, she moved to the office space, and we reconnected. Complete 180, it is like we never met, never did anything before. I had a great rapport with her previously, but, she was awful in that space, where I believe she is likely still located. Save your money. Find someone, anyone, else.
    She really was a great provider. She listened and followed instructions very well. She doesn't even respond to texts anymore.

  14. #16005

    I have to agree with this assessment

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrlieBrown  [View Original Post]
    Keri has not been fun for a long time now. Another GPS provider who is just burned out from the business. Poor service with an attitude to match.
    She was great working out of her apartment several years ago. We had quite the time each visit, however, she moved to the office space, and we reconnected. Complete 180, it is like we never met, never did anything before. I had a great rapport with her previously, but, she was awful in that space, where I believe she is likely still located. Save your money. Find someone, anyone, else.

  15. #16004
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewman  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys.

    Has anyone visited Keri lately. I was reading some older posts that suggest she is a fun provider.

    Will be in RI for work the first week of Feb and was hoping to check her out.

    Thanks.
    Keri has not been fun for a long time now. Another GPS provider who is just burned out from the business. Poor service with an attitude to match.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape