Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1126
This blog is moderated by Pmanhere
  1. #76

    XoTiffanySnow

    Looks like she is visiting regularly again (or less sporadic).

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xotiffanysnow

    Interesting experience. Read her reviews, pretty much accurate except for some of them that go a bit overboard with the GFE (which she is not). But she IS super open minded and an easy BBFS. Handful of times were CIP, and other times she ask me to pull out. Random. She feels great tough.

  2. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopoldBloom  [View Original Post]
    I mean, asking in the room has similar pitfalls to asking via text, but if you have a sense that it is on the menu, you should just ask what's on the menu. I tend to ask if there's an option without a condom, and that has a reasonably high success rate. (At the very least, it gets a clear yes / no.) My favorite, though was when the woman I was with just said she really wanted it raw and I was like "man, I love that" and she ripped the condom off and inserted me into her. Sometimes if you can manage to bring it up in conversation without judgement, the results can be epic.
    In Vegas I met with a provider (unfortunately no longer available) who said she needed extra time to go pick up condoms. I replied that I was fine without them. She then said: OK, let's get nasty.

  3. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack  [View Original Post]
    Was curious myself about the same thing so I got a txt confirmation from her. She seemed a bit put off that I asked, but then mentioned she would for an additional consideration and tests.

    Probably going to pass, only because, like I said she seemed a bit put off that I inquired, and my stress would have me thinking about that the whole time. So, consider this my gift to the team.

    I got to figure out how to ask in the room (and not pre-negotiate). Got to go on a quest to find a wise man in the hills to teach me the ways.
    I mean, asking in the room has similar pitfalls to asking via text, but if you have a sense that it is on the menu, you should just ask what's on the menu. I tend to ask if there's an option without a condom, and that has a reasonably high success rate. (At the very least, it gets a clear yes / no.) My favorite, though was when the woman I was with just said she really wanted it raw and I was like "man, I love that" and she ripped the condom off and inserted me into her. Sometimes if you can manage to bring it up in conversation without judgement, the results can be epic.

  4. #73
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    LailaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    You said you haven't seen her. Are you saying she does BBFS based only on the video? Great video find, BTW!!
    Yes, it's based only on the video. But considering the video is out there on the interwebs, it is some evidence, although little, to indicate she might do BBFS. Everyone has their price, and I'm willing to bet Laila will consider it for the right price.

  5. #72

    Laila Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    You said you haven't seen her. Are you saying she does BBFS based only on the video? Great video find, BTW!!
    Was curious myself about the same thing so I got a txt confirmation from her. She seemed a bit put off that I asked, but then mentioned she would for an additional consideration and tests.

    Probably going to pass, only because, like I said she seemed a bit put off that I inquired, and my stress would have me thinking about that the whole time. So, consider this my gift to the team.

    I got to figure out how to ask in the room (and not pre-negotiate). Got to go on a quest to find a wise man in the hills to teach me the ways.

  6. #71

    Laila Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    I use keywords on Google like sf escorts, SJ escorts, bay area escorts to look for videos of BBFS providers. Then I try to find their ads and hit them up.
    You said you haven't seen her. Are you saying she does BBFS based only on the video? Great video find, BTW!!

  7. #70
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    LailaLove

    Quote Originally Posted by LenovoX120  [View Original Post]
    Nice! How did you find the video? I've met her a couple of times but didn't know extras were available. In addition to not texting back, she can cancel at the last moment.
    I use keywords on Google like sf escorts, SJ escorts, bay area escorts to look for videos of BBFS providers. Then I try to find their ads and hit them up.

  8. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhgrg  [View Original Post]
    Laila is another bareback ****. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Lailalove.

    Here's a video of her getting fucked raw by some lucky fucker. https://www.youporn.com/watch/156110...ia-vip-escort/.

    I never met her. Texted her and she never responded. Also my date with Jolee got cancelled. Said she had a sore throat. A lot of providers are flakes.
    Nice! How did you find the video? I've met her a couple of times but didn't know extras were available. In addition to not texting back, she can cancel at the last moment.

  9. #68
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    MsSaigon

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsSaigon

    Not explicitly listed BBFS but got verbal confirmation she does BBFS after the first couple of dates. Hot viet MILF. Haven't sampled her yet but she occasionally visits sf and sj.

  10. #67
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    LailaLove

    Laila is another bareback ****. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Lailalove.

    Here's a video of her getting fucked raw by some lucky fucker. https://www.youporn.com/watch/156110...ia-vip-escort/.

    I never met her. Texted her and she never responded. Also my date with Jolee got cancelled. Said she had a sore throat. A lot of providers are flakes.

  11. #66

    OhNikki

    Quote Originally Posted by IrecallPunk  [View Original Post]
    Has been about 2 years since last I saw her, but never once had to wrap it. No CIP or CIM though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/OhNikki
    She looks hot. How's the GFE beyond no CIP or CIM?

  12. #65

    Nikki

    Has been about 2 years since last I saw her, but never once had to wrap it. No CIP or CIM though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/OhNikki

  13. #64
    Senior Member


    Posts: 104

    My experiences

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...anessaMarieLee

    Met her last year and forgot rates. I think it was 800 total for BBFS and recording for an hour. She was sweet but wouldn't stop talking to kill time. Think she talked for more time then we banged. I'm not repeating.

    Sammy is weird and seems flaky. Tried to meet up with her last year and she gave some Bs excuse as I was driving to her location. So I just left and didn't meet up.

    Shane is a gilf. Met her in 2019. I don't mind her age really. Her tits are plump and rawdogging her was really fun. She even let me record a little bit during the session.

    I'm meeting up with Jolee in a few days and will let you boys know if she's still doing BBFS.

  14. #63

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews across multiple cities on this board and other boards. Openly advertises creampies and bare everything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/Sammybanks21

    Haven't seen her and not my cup of tea but for those who like AA spinners she's well-reviewed with overall favorable ones.
    She was fun.

  15. #62

    Sammybanks21

    She has reviews across multiple cities on this board and other boards. Openly advertises creampies and bare everything.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/Sammybanks21

    Haven't seen her and not my cup of tea but for those who like AA spinners she's well-reviewed with overall favorable ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape