Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1126
-
02-03-22 01:57 #76Senior Member

Posts: 51XoTiffanySnow
Looks like she is visiting regularly again (or less sporadic).
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Xotiffanysnow
Interesting experience. Read her reviews, pretty much accurate except for some of them that go a bit overboard with the GFE (which she is not). But she IS super open minded and an easy BBFS. Handful of times were CIP, and other times she ask me to pull out. Random. She feels great tough.
-
02-03-22 01:24 #75Senior Member

Posts: 106In Vegas I met with a provider (unfortunately no longer available) who said she needed extra time to go pick up condoms. I replied that I was fine without them. She then said: OK, let's get nasty.
Originally Posted by LeopoldBloom
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 22:05 #74Regular Member

Posts: 24I mean, asking in the room has similar pitfalls to asking via text, but if you have a sense that it is on the menu, you should just ask what's on the menu. I tend to ask if there's an option without a condom, and that has a reasonably high success rate. (At the very least, it gets a clear yes / no.) My favorite, though was when the woman I was with just said she really wanted it raw and I was like "man, I love that" and she ripped the condom off and inserted me into her. Sometimes if you can manage to bring it up in conversation without judgement, the results can be epic.
Originally Posted by PhoenixBadBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 07:35 #73Senior Member

Posts: 104LailaLove
Yes, it's based only on the video. But considering the video is out there on the interwebs, it is some evidence, although little, to indicate she might do BBFS. Everyone has their price, and I'm willing to bet Laila will consider it for the right price.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-22 01:07 #72Senior Member

Posts: 51Laila Love
Was curious myself about the same thing so I got a txt confirmation from her. She seemed a bit put off that I asked, but then mentioned she would for an additional consideration and tests.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
Probably going to pass, only because, like I said she seemed a bit put off that I inquired, and my stress would have me thinking about that the whole time. So, consider this my gift to the team.
I got to figure out how to ask in the room (and not pre-negotiate). Got to go on a quest to find a wise man in the hills to teach me the ways.
-
01-31-22 22:38 #71Senior Member

Posts: 733Laila Love
You said you haven't seen her. Are you saying she does BBFS based only on the video? Great video find, BTW!!
Originally Posted by Dhgrg
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 23:30 #70Senior Member

Posts: 104LailaLove
I use keywords on Google like sf escorts, SJ escorts, bay area escorts to look for videos of BBFS providers. Then I try to find their ads and hit them up.
Originally Posted by LenovoX120
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 13:03 #69Senior Member

Posts: 106Nice! How did you find the video? I've met her a couple of times but didn't know extras were available. In addition to not texting back, she can cancel at the last moment.
Originally Posted by Dhgrg
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 07:56 #68Senior Member

Posts: 104MsSaigon
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MsSaigon
Not explicitly listed BBFS but got verbal confirmation she does BBFS after the first couple of dates. Hot viet MILF. Haven't sampled her yet but she occasionally visits sf and sj.
-
01-29-22 22:27 #67Senior Member

Posts: 104LailaLove
Laila is another bareback ****. https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nton/Lailalove.
Here's a video of her getting fucked raw by some lucky fucker. https://www.youporn.com/watch/156110...ia-vip-escort/.
I never met her. Texted her and she never responded. Also my date with Jolee got cancelled. Said she had a sore throat. A lot of providers are flakes.
-
01-28-22 19:12 #66Senior Member

Posts: 733OhNikki
She looks hot. How's the GFE beyond no CIP or CIM?
Originally Posted by IrecallPunk
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 16:25 #65Senior Member

Posts: 26Nikki
Has been about 2 years since last I saw her, but never once had to wrap it. No CIP or CIM though.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/OhNikki
-
01-27-22 21:22 #64Senior Member

Posts: 104My experiences
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...anessaMarieLee
Met her last year and forgot rates. I think it was 800 total for BBFS and recording for an hour. She was sweet but wouldn't stop talking to kill time. Think she talked for more time then we banged. I'm not repeating.
Sammy is weird and seems flaky. Tried to meet up with her last year and she gave some Bs excuse as I was driving to her location. So I just left and didn't meet up.
Shane is a gilf. Met her in 2019. I don't mind her age really. Her tits are plump and rawdogging her was really fun. She even let me record a little bit during the session.
I'm meeting up with Jolee in a few days and will let you boys know if she's still doing BBFS.
-
01-27-22 04:23 #63Senior Member

Posts: 33Yep
She was fun.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 18:22 #62Senior Member

Posts: 733Sammybanks21
She has reviews across multiple cities on this board and other boards. Openly advertises creampies and bare everything.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/Sammybanks21
Haven't seen her and not my cup of tea but for those who like AA spinners she's well-reviewed with overall favorable ones.











Reply With Quote





