Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #46009

    Adore

    Stopped by Adore, as I have many times, and saw my fav Emma. She has just the body type I'm looking for and always has a bubbly personality. I always do a nude ending with her for a $ plus house. She's the most pleasing on the eyes and personality wise of the ones I've seen there including Mindy. Hannah that used to work there was my fav, pre-Covid, and her moving on to another place. Was told by Mindy that she got married-lucky bastard, if it's true, but Mindy always knew I really liked her.

  2. #46008

    Info please

    Anyone have info on Kiwi massage?

    Also looking for any good places near or not far from Woodstock. Tia.

  3. #46007

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    On the signage a CAMP will typically have massage in the name and a KAMP will typically have Spa in the name (not always).
    Thats what I was looking for.

    I'm avoiding CAMPS. UTC HJ not cutting it for me.

    Thank you.

  4. #46006

    I ment

    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    CAMPS are Chinese. KAMPS are Korean, although the Latinas are starting to infiltrate the KAMPS so it can be a mix of both, Korean and Latina.
    I ment, how can you tell them apart just by looking at the name of the place?

    Like, if you drive by, or if you search it on google, how can you tell its a KAMP or a CAMP?

    Someone once suggested that CAMPS names end with massage, like tiger massage. And KAMPS end with spa, like Lillys spa.

    Or the other way around. My point is how do you know which is which?

  5. #46005
    Quote Originally Posted by Upstech76  [View Original Post]
    In town for a couple days, which is better for FS, chalet or Lilly? Been to Lilly a couple times in the past but recently saw some mentions of Chalet.
    I'd go to Joy.

  6. #46004
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you give a more detailed description of Jenny?
    Petite, cute enough, B's with nice nipples.

    Greeted me at the door, went in back as I disrobed, came back braless with that translucent top. No massage; straight to play time.

  7. #46003
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know. She comes to town sometimes.
    I was talking about Tina. Who are you referring to?

  8. #46002

    Chalet or Lilly

    In town for a couple days, which is better for FS, chalet or Lilly? Been to Lilly a couple times in the past but recently saw some mentions of Chalet.

  9. #46001

    Orlando MM

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Nice post. I think you'll find that Orlando is better bang for the buck than New York. Prices went up slightly during Mecum, but still well worth it compared to the ATL.
    Had the best experience I have ever had in Orlando at MM. Thanks for all the info gentlemen. I highly recommend. Everything everyone has said about this place is accurate.

  10. #46000

    First report

    Have been a reader of this forum for years, finally getting around to posting since SO is no longer a factor. Any how I really have benefited from this board for years and figure time to contribute. Went to Lemon last week in Peachtree Corners. Got Mia who I saw before and she didn't remember me. Last time she asked for $200 got nude ending with daty. Got her down to $160 OTD. She a little thicker than I usually like, but she is flirty and cute face. Had a decent rack and a large behind. Got undressed and told her 1 hour. Told her medium pressure and she obliged, but it was mediocre. Wasn't why I was there anyways, LOL. Get to the flip and we settle on handshake for $60, when she wanted $100. Stood my ground, but countered with topless for $80. She conceded and commenced for a good ending. Would repeat (like this time, LOL) in a pinch.

  11. #45999
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Needed a quick fix and stopped at Jolin. Jenny, braless and see-thru top. . 5/. 5.

    Felt much better and could concentrate on grocery shopping after.
    Can you give a more detailed description of Jenny?

  12. #45998
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeTheBand  [View Original Post]
    She's still around.
    Yeah I know. She comes to town sometimes.

  13. #45997

    Ease Massage

    Had a 4 hand with Amber and Summer. Amber has a thick build with small top while Summer is a more average build with a nice top, definitely larger than most Asians. Good massage with some teasing. On flip, UTC up top for both (didn't try bottom). Damage was 120/120. Overall a nice experience but I would recommend doing a solo session unless you want to treat yourself.

  14. #45996

    Quickie

    Needed a quick fix and stopped at Jolin. Jenny, braless and see-thru top. . 5/. 5.

    Felt much better and could concentrate on grocery shopping after.

  15. #45995

    Joy Buford Hwy

    Made my way here Friday afternoon. If your not familiar with Buford highway it can be a little tricky to get to. Walk in and there are three ladies standing around talking. None of them were stunners all mid-30's to early forties. I got the smaller one. Had a mask on so I'm not sure of the face but typical Chinese flat ass and a padded bra. She asked how long I told her one hour and she said. 6 so I paid the house fee and got comfortable. She came back and smacked my ass. I asked for medium pressure and she proceeded to give a okay massage. She used a little too much oil and did a poor job of cleaning me up with the hot towel. On the flip she asked how much I tip I said. 4 she said. 6 we agreed on. 5 UTC top small b cups with large nipples. OTC bottom. Her technique was better than average but nothing spectacular. Got cleaned up and got my bottle of water. Her English skills are very poor had to use WeChat and Google translate to communicate. She said her name is May. The other two girls looked average at best I'm not real sure this place should be put in rotation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape