Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 741 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 241 641 691 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 791 841 1241 ... LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14632

    Ariel- Take 2

    Did Ariel last night. Always a fun fuck. Big tit MILF. Not a spinner. A few extra lbs but carries it well. Loves her pussy eaten. Then goes a bit crazy and will fuck your any which way you want Decent rates for services. Reported on her before with pics.

    She's looking for $$ and business now. Been slow as UTR. Also Mom passed away few weeks ago. So cash out for that. - and rent due. Blah-blah-blah. So asked me to post.

    Anyway. Will be responsive with communications and needs business now. No more boyfriend around and she's in decent house in quite neighborhood in SW Dayton suburb. Same place as Sunshine. Although Sunshine is massages. Ariel is suck and fuck.

    So if have Ariel digits. Connect with her. If need Ariel digits PM me.

  2. #14631

  3. #14630

    Any intel?

    My ATF has disappeared, seemingly for good.

    Has anyone seen her, or have recommendations for someone?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/507203603117

  4. #14629

    Dana

    Saw her Fri morning. Quiet area. Clean quiet apt. . 80 bbjcimws. Nice soft tits. She's nice. Would repeat.

  5. #14628

    Ruggiez

    Hey all.

    I have tried meeting with ruggiez twice before, both times she gave me her address to a nice apartment complex in Kettering, got there and crickets, hours later both times she claimed she fell asleep and was super sorry and she would make it up to me. Well last night I tried for a third time and will be my last. We agreed upon a time and I was running a little late and I let her know and she started getting really shitty with me and I apologized. I arrived at her place and told me to come up to her door so I did, she was wearing nice lingerie and stockings but she was completely strung out of something. She was falling all over the place and looked so out of it and slurring words. I decided to leave and as I was leaving she was screaming and cussing at me calling me all sorts of names. I have read good reviews before but have seen a few bad ones recently and I can see why. She has fallen off the deep end and is bat shit crazy now.

  6. #14627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Heaven

    Well that was fast. Ad approved and up. She wants to go by "Elle" now but this is her ad.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/778048156708

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    If you have been following I've been trying to help Heaven get some ads up. However these sites suck now because of all the scammers. She is now waiting in line behind 9148 providers to be approved. She messed up her verification photo before I was involved but it's good now she just has to wait. Megapersonals is another mess. Trying to get a different verification for Tryst but she has been sick and couldn't see anyone anyway. But wanted everyone to know that she is available today for outcall and car play and you can reach her at her number ending in 2037. Please do not PM me for her number if you don't have it.

  7. #14626

    Tiff. Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by Ace4262  [View Original Post]
    I have seen recently. Not impressed. Fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, most of all lack luster rushed service. Pics look better than in person. Won't repeat.
    I would not recommend her either, no GFE everything covered, seemed rushed and disinterested not worth her high GPS. But YMMV?

  8. #14625

    Tiffany Millions

    I have seen recently. Not impressed. Fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, most of all lack luster rushed service. Pics look better than in person. Won't repeat.

  9. #14624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Heaven

    If you have been following I've been trying to help Heaven get some ads up. However these sites suck now because of all the scammers. She is now waiting in line behind 9148 providers to be approved. She messed up her verification photo before I was involved but it's good now she just has to wait. Megapersonals is another mess. Trying to get a different verification for Tryst but she has been sick and couldn't see anyone anyway. But wanted everyone to know that she is available today for outcall and car play and you can reach her at her number ending in 2037. Please do not PM me for her number if you don't have it.

  10. #14623
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her today and will give a report.
    This one wasn't too bad. She was who she said she was and gave a great BBBJ but did not cim. PLACE WAS NICE AND CLEAN WAS HONEST. May go back.

  11. #14622

    Tiffany Millions

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo887  [View Original Post]
    Super hot! Nice clean location off the highway prompt with her response sweet girl prefect body. Worth it will bring repeating very soon.
    Yes, Tiffany (making the first post on your new account, again), we KNOW you're attractive, but what about the negatives the MONGERS have written about you? Have you improved on those?

  12. #14621
    Quote Originally Posted by Snobaldone  [View Original Post]
    I had better luck than Grizzz. Met her at an empty but warm house. Standing BBBJ was excellent, DT with ease. Swallowed. $/ hh.
    Yeah, seems to be the norm for me lately. This is supposed to be about having fun, but it's not anymore. Think it's time time for me to fold my tents and find something better to do with my time and $. Good luck everyone, "I'm out.

  13. #14620
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeKent  [View Original Post]
    I remember Monique; she has a prominent tattoo on / around her asshole, that says 'property of 'boyfriend', lmao. Forgot his name, or if it's still the same one, lmao. She's the one that always insisted on a meet-greet for newbies. She's probably 50+ yo by now. She was fun.
    Yeah, we had lunch at Bob Evans then went next door to dream. Never saw the tattoo. She was sweet, but not tight at all. Kinda disappointed.

  14. #14619

    Angel

    I had better luck than Grizzz. Met her at an empty but warm house. Standing BBBJ was excellent, DT with ease. Swallowed. $/ hh.

  15. #14618

    Torri and review of angel

    So I met up with angel she was very friendly and eager to please. She responds very well to daty and I love tasting that puss. She loves sucking that dick enjoying pleasing. She is a very tall spinner and has a nice ass.

    Torri also has contacted me and is coming through town. I know she has been very divisive on the boards but like any provider YMMV I've had hit or miss with her but she really wants to see some members. If you're interested to try just PM me and I'll send you her new digits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape