Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 742 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 242 642 692 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 792 842 1242 ... LastLast
Results 11,116 to 11,130 of 25715
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14600

    LUV location?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvinCurves79  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen. I don't do this very often anymore, but this one caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with her? Says she's south of town.
    Idk, but I'm guessing it's fake. Your right about being 'south of town', the post says "Gwinnett Duluth" (northeast Atlanta metro) LOL!

  2. #14599

    Luv

    Hello gentlemen. I don't do this very often anymore, but this one caught my eye. Anyone have any experience with her? Says she's south of town.

    LC79



    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/juicy-luv-thick-thighs-and-bea/503913439418

  3. #14598

    Redhead

    Quote Originally Posted by CumTome07  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with this girl? Seen her add pop up on the site a couple times over the last week.

    https://callescort.org/937-964-5278
    She is in Springfield. I was texting with her on SA for weeks. Sugarbaby tried to sell me pics first. I said no and I tried to meet with her but I couldn't line us up. Last weekend she was on Sumosearch. She wanted 300 and it had to be an outcall. I told her too much and ended it there. Please report if you see her. She wouldn't do car fun either.

  4. #14597

    Eve

    Eve looks to be back in business but unfortunately with the same ridiculous GPS rates.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/901468554431

  5. #14596

    I keep trying to TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill513OH  [View Original Post]
    I'm abput 30 min from her. Talked a few times. Def a female voice on the phone. I headed over and then her Sister was over. By the time she was free I was home. For the $$ I may try again.
    Sent polite texts four times, never a response.

  6. #14595

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by LarryTaz  [View Original Post]
    The teeth question was mine, thanks for the report, I love almost 2 hrs away but am going to make the drive this week, hope to a positive report as well!
    Had a dream with Angel today. First set up and communication was very easy and she was ready on time. The incall was fine and not too smokey. Once we got down to business I was a very happy man! Started with and ended with the BBBJ and CIM. That was not my plan, but she really did a great job there that I just said hell with it and finished there. She has some excellent oral skills. She was very responsive during foreplay! She is also the girl in the pics, they are very accurate. Tall and skinny, if that is your thing, you will really like her. She was very pleasant and eager to please. I intend to visit again next week and take fuller advantage of the menu.

  7. #14594
    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u
    I saw Monique a couple times over the summer. She is a little pricey but if you're into MILF's you'll enjoy yourself. She was GFE and wasn't mechanical at all for our date. I recommend her. Have fun.

  8. #14593

    Thick redhead

    Has anyone had any experience with this girl? Seen her add pop up on the site a couple times over the last week.

    https://callescort.org/937-964-5278

  9. #14592

    Tiffany millions

    Super hot! Nice clean location off the highway prompt with her response sweet girl prefect body. Worth it will bring repeating very soon.

  10. #14591

    Monique

    Quote Originally Posted by Kc148  [View Original Post]
    I saw her decades ago. Lots of fun. Not sure how she plays now or if can justify the price..
    I remember Monique; she has a prominent tattoo on / around her asshole, that says 'property of 'boyfriend', lmao. Forgot his name, or if it's still the same one, lmao. She's the one that always insisted on a meet-greet for newbies. She's probably 50+ yo by now. She was fun.

  11. #14590
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1420

    Jessica

    Pretty sure this is Jessica. I used to see her a few years back. Been checking her FB. She stopped seeing me when she was preggers. Many reports of here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her today and will give a report.

  12. #14589
    Senior Member


    Posts: 391

    Monique

    I saw her decades ago. Lots of fun. Not sure how she plays now or if can justify the price.

    KC.

    Quote Originally Posted by JRH719  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Moniqexxxx.

    https://tryst.link/escort/moniqueis4u

  13. #14588

    Monique. A while ago

    Quote Originally Posted by Dazhiba  [View Original Post]
    I saw here before Covid and before she got busted at a house in Troy. She was very good to me and I would have repeated but there have been reviews that she no longer provides GFE FS, so I don't know if that is for everyone or just at her discretion? YMMV with a lot of these gags.

    Stay safe.
    It has been 4-5 years since I saw her. She is likely well into her 50's. She was always nice looking, well groomed, and personable. Age is def creeping in. She was all business. When time's up, time is up, she's tossing on the clothes and it's see ya later. She was fun but a bit mechanical. Pay for an hour and you get. An hour. No issue for me but if you dilly dally and still need to blow when your hour is up. Yeesh.

  14. #14587
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one a few times. She was sweet, nice small breasts, and sexy ass. Incall was safe, I felt safe, and very clean. She seemed to enjoy the DAYT, BBBJ was good, and covered doggie. Not sure about the rest of the menu but she was one and done for me. As usual YMMV.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...t/621009155981
    Meeting her today and will give a report.

  15. #14586
    Quote Originally Posted by CarGuy63  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 4 or 5 years ago. I thought she was old then. Very mechanical and everything covered. Kind of rushed too from what I remember. I didn't repeat then and definitely wouldn't at what she's asking now.
    Her photos are about 15 years out of date.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape