Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,101 to 11,115 of 25732
-
01-30-22 13:10 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 138Ariel- Take 2
Did Ariel last night. Always a fun fuck. Big tit MILF. Not a spinner. A few extra lbs but carries it well. Loves her pussy eaten. Then goes a bit crazy and will fuck your any which way you want Decent rates for services. Reported on her before with pics.
She's looking for $$ and business now. Been slow as UTR. Also Mom passed away few weeks ago. So cash out for that. - and rent due. Blah-blah-blah. So asked me to post.
Anyway. Will be responsive with communications and needs business now. No more boyfriend around and she's in decent house in quite neighborhood in SW Dayton suburb. Same place as Sunshine. Although Sunshine is massages. Ariel is suck and fuck.
So if have Ariel digits. Connect with her. If need Ariel digits PM me.
-
01-30-22 12:57 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 474Juelz
Has anyone seen Juelz? https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...3/318737436657.
-
01-30-22 08:32 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 64Any intel?
My ATF has disappeared, seemingly for good.
Has anyone seen her, or have recommendations for someone?
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/507203603117
-
01-30-22 01:35 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 65Dana
Saw her Fri morning. Quiet area. Clean quiet apt. . 80 bbjcimws. Nice soft tits. She's nice. Would repeat.
-
01-29-22 23:35 #14628Regular Member

Posts: 8Ruggiez
Hey all.
I have tried meeting with ruggiez twice before, both times she gave me her address to a nice apartment complex in Kettering, got there and crickets, hours later both times she claimed she fell asleep and was super sorry and she would make it up to me. Well last night I tried for a third time and will be my last. We agreed upon a time and I was running a little late and I let her know and she started getting really shitty with me and I apologized. I arrived at her place and told me to come up to her door so I did, she was wearing nice lingerie and stockings but she was completely strung out of something. She was falling all over the place and looked so out of it and slurring words. I decided to leave and as I was leaving she was screaming and cussing at me calling me all sorts of names. I have read good reviews before but have seen a few bad ones recently and I can see why. She has fallen off the deep end and is bat shit crazy now.
-
01-29-22 22:46 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Heaven
Well that was fast. Ad approved and up. She wants to go by "Elle" now but this is her ad.
https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/778048156708
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 19:19 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 59Tiff. Millions
I would not recommend her either, no GFE everything covered, seemed rushed and disinterested not worth her high GPS. But YMMV?
Originally Posted by Ace4262
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 15:44 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 78Tiffany Millions
I have seen recently. Not impressed. Fake hair, fake lips, fake tits, most of all lack luster rushed service. Pics look better than in person. Won't repeat.
-
01-29-22 11:43 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 985Heaven
If you have been following I've been trying to help Heaven get some ads up. However these sites suck now because of all the scammers. She is now waiting in line behind 9148 providers to be approved. She messed up her verification photo before I was involved but it's good now she just has to wait. Megapersonals is another mess. Trying to get a different verification for Tryst but she has been sick and couldn't see anyone anyway. But wanted everyone to know that she is available today for outcall and car play and you can reach her at her number ending in 2037. Please do not PM me for her number if you don't have it.
-
01-29-22 11:12 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 80This one wasn't too bad. She was who she said she was and gave a great BBBJ but did not cim. PLACE WAS NICE AND CLEAN WAS HONEST. May go back.
Originally Posted by JRH719
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 07:31 #14622Senior Member

Posts: 334Tiffany Millions
Yes, Tiffany (making the first post on your new account, again), we KNOW you're attractive, but what about the negatives the MONGERS have written about you? Have you improved on those?
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo887
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 07:13 #14621Banned Member

Posts: 489Yeah, seems to be the norm for me lately. This is supposed to be about having fun, but it's not anymore. Think it's time time for me to fold my tents and find something better to do with my time and $. Good luck everyone, "I'm out.
Originally Posted by Snobaldone
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 05:50 #14620Senior Member

Posts: 436Yeah, we had lunch at Bob Evans then went next door to dream. Never saw the tattoo. She was sweet, but not tight at all. Kinda disappointed.
Originally Posted by JoeKent
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 04:18 #14619Senior Member

Posts: 245Angel
I had better luck than Grizzz. Met her at an empty but warm house. Standing BBBJ was excellent, DT with ease. Swallowed. $/ hh.
-
01-28-22 22:23 #14618Senior Member

Posts: 75Torri and review of angel
So I met up with angel she was very friendly and eager to please. She responds very well to daty and I love tasting that puss. She loves sucking that dick enjoying pleasing. She is a very tall spinner and has a nice ass.
Torri also has contacted me and is coming through town. I know she has been very divisive on the boards but like any provider YMMV I've had hit or miss with her but she really wants to see some members. If you're interested to try just PM me and I'll send you her new digits.









Reply With Quote





