Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 17725
-
01-30-22 16:35 #9130Regular Member

Posts: 6Naomi Monroe
Hey all, I just tried to see if Naomi was available, and was told that she passed away last Friday. I know she enjoyed what she did, and what she did for us. I only saw her once, but she was very memorable for me. I enjoyed ever minute I was with her. Hopefully you all felt the same. RIP Naomi Monroe.
-
01-30-22 12:47 #9129Senior Member

Posts: 489Fake
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74212400
This is the fake ad, she is using, Persia's pics.
-
01-30-22 12:07 #9128Senior Member

Posts: 489One is fake
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...e/706273838431
This girl is in Nashville, and has been seen, someone here in stl, has copied her pics, she has ads on a couple of sites.
-
01-30-22 02:35 #9127Senior Member

Posts: 164Yea she real. She live in a apartment complex off highway k.
Originally Posted by DreamStar74
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-22 01:34 #9126Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone know about this one?
Looks good, seems legit, but that area always makes me worry a bit its LE?? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74349838.
-
01-29-22 19:48 #9125Senior Member

Posts: 551Agree 100%
Made the mistake of visiting her about 8 months ago, I would call the experience a "Level-5 Shitshow" but that would actually be an insult to Level-5 Shitshows-this drugged out piece of mumbling garbage was way fucking worse!
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
Avoid her at ALL cost!
-
01-29-22 15:40 #9124Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah. I reached out to 5 more this morning. All wanted deposits. Got to be a lot of girls not working or a lot of dumb guys.
Originally Posted by TwoSheds
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 14:58 #9123Senior Member

Posts: 235Prada
Has anyone given Prada a shot? Pretty sure those aren't her pics.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/74256812
-
01-29-22 14:57 #9122Senior Member

Posts: 235Deposits
90% of the deposit ads on there are fake, the other 10% are dumb.
Originally Posted by CarJamm1
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 11:16 #9121Senior Member

Posts: 72Deposits
It seems like every girl on Escort Alligator asks for a deposit now. The last 12 or so I contacted all wanted a deposit beforehand. Anywhere from 20 - 30 dollars. I asked if I could drop it off in cash somewhere instead of cashapp. Paypal or venmo and not one would agree. I figured they wouldn't. I won't risk even 20 anymore from all the horror stories out there.
Anyone doing deposits and actually seeing the girls?
-
01-29-22 10:07 #9120Senior Member

Posts: 399Ash
Saw this girl recently. The good: she is mid-30's, tall maybe 6', red hair, cute enough, nice body with just a little tummy and a few tats. Her tits are about half the size that her picture shows. The not so good: she was mechanical and uninterested, and she is slow as hell to respond to texts, especially while waiting at her location for her to be "almost ready". I think she's been doing this awhile, and mostly just goes through the motions.
She allowed some kissing with no tongue, and when she gave me a BBBJ she positioned herself so that I didn't have access to the titties or the kitty. The BJ was ok, and then I asked if I could do some dining, but when I got down there I realized whatever she was doing that took her so long to get ready did not include washing or cleaning down there, and it smelled funky. I stopped and put the cover on, and we started in mish. I didn't find her to be all that tight, so I asked for CG and she told me she doesn't like being on top. I've come to realize that the women who say they don't like being on top are just fucking lazy because it means they actually have to put some effort in. I told her I wanted her on top anyway, and she reluctantly climbed on. Probably the best part of the visit was because she is so tall, her titties were right by my head, and they were slapping me in the face a little LOL. I finally was able to finish in the bag. Cleaned up, out the door and home to shower and wash off the funky smell. 160 for hh. One and done for me.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144339520/1
-
01-29-22 08:18 #9119Senior Member

Posts: 78Pics are of a legit provider. A friend with 2 thumbs, that's definitely Not me saw her a few years ago. At the time, this friend was a lot newer at this. From what I was told, Throw the whole girl away. Said BBBJ, then upon arrival and after accepting refused. Also refused to take her pullover off, and only allow doggy or Mish.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 04:33 #9118Senior Member

Posts: 126Scam
So I screwed up and sent a deposit but in my defense I've seen her post for a really long time now and never read anything terrible about her. Sent the deposit and was immediately blocked. Only 30 bucks but still. So yea idk if her ad was hacked or if she just went off the deep end but avoid her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74306828
-
01-29-22 01:03 #9117Senior Member

Posts: 41Headmaster reese
I saw her a year or so ago. Pics are accurate. Fun time.
Originally Posted by LeeOskar
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 22:09 #9116Senior Member

Posts: 88Run don't walk
She use to have an amazing body and superior head game. She then had a kid and the boobs went completely flat and butt empty. She is a severe addict who won't stay awake and then will try to make you leave with zero service demanding pay up front. You have been warned.
Originally Posted by Altec269
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





