Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 17723
-
01-28-22 19:02 #9113Senior Member

Posts: 308Holy shit, what a fucking mess.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 18:39 #9112Senior Member

Posts: 240Lots of reports on her under other names, pinky comes to mind.
Originally Posted by Altec269
[View Original Post]
All reports are trainwrecks.
None are positive in the slightest.
-
01-28-22 17:44 #9111Senior Member

Posts: 58Real slim
I see her ad all the time, can't find anything in a search. Anyone know anything about her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74259594#.
-
01-27-22 22:46 #9110Senior Member

Posts: 296Damn. Thanks! I was about to see her.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:32 #9109Senior Member

Posts: 44Magick
Saw her recently. She had a Baby very recently so no squeezing or so. May be 10 lbs more than the pics. Good BJ skills. Told she will be available for FS in a month or or so! Was super high on weed when I met she might be sober in the night times maybe.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:55 #9108Senior Member

Posts: 418YIKES. I'll cross her off the potential list.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:33 #9107Senior Member

Posts: 47Diana and Lilia
Lilia will offer FS no oral which is disappointing but she is gorgeous no doubt!
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
Diana I've only got massage by beautiful sexy lady never FS I guess maybe some get FS I've seen her 5-6 times offer $$$ still just a handy but she is beautiful.
Still see Lilia but pass on Diana unless I just want a very sexy massage with HJ.
I guess some may get more if her policy has changed I'd be all in.
-
01-27-22 11:51 #9106Senior Member

Posts: 202Diana
Diana. No contest.
Originally Posted by SlixNik
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 10:41 #9105Regular Member

Posts: 17Diana or Lilia
I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
-
01-27-22 01:04 #9104Senior Member

Posts: 255Kayley
I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403
First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.
The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!
-
01-27-22 00:00 #9103Senior Member

Posts: 553Headmaster Reese
Any information about this Reese? The other Reese's I searched here don't seem to be this one.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...-6162/43823048
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...2/678021470421
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3144036162
-
01-26-22 15:21 #9102Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-26-22 14:15 #9101Senior Member

Posts: 418[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!
-
01-26-22 00:48 #9100Senior Member

Posts: 159[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-25-22 21:30 #9099Senior Member

Posts: 418Only reason I have been able to, is that I am. Er, not big. Yeah, we'll just say that LOL. And haven't seen any other guys comment that they were able to- it's always "she said I'm too big so she tried to peg me" or whatever. She never gave me any BS about "oh it's too big" because wellllll she couldn't!
Originally Posted by BillMurray80
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






