Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 575 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 75 475 525 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 625 675 1075 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9113
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!
    Holy shit, what a fucking mess.

  2. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by Altec269  [View Original Post]
    I see her ad all the time, can't find anything in a search. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74259594#.
    Lots of reports on her under other names, pinky comes to mind.

    All reports are trainwrecks.

    None are positive in the slightest.

  3. #9111

    Real slim

    I see her ad all the time, can't find anything in a search. Anyone know anything about her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/74259594#.

  4. #9110
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bath.tub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!
    Damn. Thanks! I was about to see her.

  5. #9109

    Magick

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's real, I've seen her posting for several years. I'm curious as to how recent her pics are, and if they're deceptive.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...louis/73992049
    Saw her recently. She had a Baby very recently so no squeezing or so. May be 10 lbs more than the pics. Good BJ skills. Told she will be available for FS in a month or or so! Was super high on weed when I met she might be sober in the night times maybe.

  6. #9108
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!
    YIKES. I'll cross her off the potential list.

  7. #9107

    Diana and Lilia

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
    Lilia will offer FS no oral which is disappointing but she is gorgeous no doubt!

    Diana I've only got massage by beautiful sexy lady never FS I guess maybe some get FS I've seen her 5-6 times offer $$$ still just a handy but she is beautiful.

    Still see Lilia but pass on Diana unless I just want a very sexy massage with HJ.

    I guess some may get more if her policy has changed I'd be all in.

  8. #9106

    Diana

    Quote Originally Posted by SlixNik  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?
    Diana. No contest.

  9. #9105

    Diana or Lilia

    I'm looking for a good combination of full body massage and escort. I've narrowed it down to those two. Anyone got any info to help me choose?

  10. #9104

    Kayley

    I met this girl Kayley 314-xxx-8916 about a month ago, at her house in north county. $120 for hh.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/re...e/385337829403

    First the good: it is the same girl in the photos. Setup was quick and easy, she was responsive and easy to talk with over text. She was Unrushed and friendly. Activities were a decent bbj and then covered FS, I chose lazy doggy but she seemed down for whatever.

    The bad: the place had a strong odor of stale weed. I don't mind some weed but this just smelled gross. The house was freezing inside. I was almost shivering, though she was comfortable. I later saw the thermostat and temp was 60. She really wasn't as attractive as her pictures, I don't recall any makeup, her hair was a mess, she didn't seem clean (whole body kinda had a pussy smell). I usually like daty but didn't want to try this time. For the kicker: when we were done and I went to clean up, she told me there's water and just use toilet paper. The bathtub was filled with dirty looking water, there was a fan pointed down into a bucket (was that her pee bucket she was evaporating? And yup, no running water. At one point she went to the door because she thought her drug dealer was there (it was no one). I asked what drugs? She said all of them!

  11. #9103

    Headmaster Reese


  12. #9102
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #9101
    [Message to Admin deleted]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.

    The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!

  14. #9100
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #9099
    Quote Originally Posted by BillMurray80  [View Original Post]
    You're the only guy huh?
    Only reason I have been able to, is that I am. Er, not big. Yeah, we'll just say that LOL. And haven't seen any other guys comment that they were able to- it's always "she said I'm too big so she tried to peg me" or whatever. She never gave me any BS about "oh it's too big" because wellllll she couldn't!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape