Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 11253
-
01-29-22 20:58 #6348Senior Member

Posts: 3424I see a shitload of drama in your future. Assuming you aren't married or have a SO? If not, there's no real threat other than the bullshit you may have to listen to for a bit.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 20:53 #6347Senior Member

Posts: 272Seeking advice from you gents. . .
A 9 and and 7. 5 live across the street.
I do a M&G with a local girl and who shows up? The 7. 5 of course!
She says her roomate (the 9) used to have arrangements, but now has a boyfriend.
We agreed to start this week. . . But I'm having second thoughts. When it ends, it could be super awkward.
Now that I know the 9/ roomate used to be an SB, I think I want to blow off the 7. 5 and approach the roomie at some point when I see her outside.
Thoughts?
-
01-29-22 00:22 #6346Senior Member

Posts: 139Vpn
Just use a vpn and DuckDuckGo browser. It worked for me.
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-22 00:13 #6345Regular Member

Posts: 15- what's the damage if you have already seen her? Any more info to share.
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 19:07 #6344Senior Member

Posts: 733Mighty fine reporting RanManCan! Any of these ladies shareable to non-seeking.com members? I got banned and have never been able to get back on.
-
01-28-22 17:34 #6343Senior Member

Posts: 272NatashaL
Saw NatashaL several times over a year ago when she thinner, she was already pretty experienced by that time, so she's def UTR. BBFS and has a car.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-6b2c4667df9e
-
01-28-22 16:39 #6342Senior Member

Posts: 57You'll never score
This is one of those girls that hates men.
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
She also lives in Vegas now.
You'll end up giving her money and never get what you want. She's bi-polar and a pain in the ass. I know her as a civvie.
-
01-28-22 16:08 #6341Senior Member

Posts: 119ChampagneLover
Bigger MILF. Fun but need to be aggressive or else she'll waste your time. Very sexy.
-
01-28-22 14:28 #6340Senior Member

Posts: 272Savy3
Savy3 wants to bring a friend to first date, nope.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-f62ae1021065
-
01-28-22 14:19 #6339Senior Member

Posts: 272DreamyActress
DreamyActress is attractive, ditsy, and an hour late. Probably BBFS if you see her a few times.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-cd393bc30cfb
-
01-28-22 14:14 #6338Senior Member

Posts: 272Callalilylover
Callalilylover is nowhere near as hot in real life. Much thicker, I think those pics are several years old. Waste of time for me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-529a20f3d540
-
01-28-22 14:11 #6337Senior Member

Posts: 272FlirtyChick
FlirtyChick is decently cute, but a total waste of time for me. If you've got more patience or game than me, maybe you'll have better luck.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-8c6c10ce7aff
-
01-28-22 14:04 #6336Senior Member

Posts: 272Plumbaby
Plumbaby, pretty Argentinian girl, very nice and pleasant, BBFS. Slimthick if you like that, I've had my fill.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...6-b0d88a92cb31
-
01-28-22 14:03 #6335Senior Member

Posts: 272Lapushka
Met lapushka, she's smokin hot. Supposedly going through a breakup with bf. I couldn't close the deal, good luck to you.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-7be3c9540a6a
-
01-28-22 13:52 #6334Senior Member

Posts: 272Strawberryygirl
Strawberryygirl is 27 slim, totally decent looking, pretty easy pickings.
She's probably be an hour late, so be ready for that. I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...a-79601078dc8d












Reply With Quote





