Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 6996
-
01-29-22 08:40 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 830Reyna
Tyler, good set of reviews. My experience with Reyna was a waste of time. Kept making excuses to meet, and then said she needed babysitter and money for that. I never gave $ ahead of time, and we finally did make plans, but she stood me up twice. BTW, this was pre covid time period, late 2019.
Originally Posted by Tyler32
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 23:53 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 70A few reviews / experiences
KittenNoel - https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-c03f5f29cdf9.
Did not meet, she comes across as a big mess despite a good first impression via on-site communication.
Enchanted Lady - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...c-8562902e1c1d.
She has been discussed before. She definitely has a lot of "daddies" I think. She is fair on price and reliable and can host which is a plus. Doesn't cost much and has no limits. She looks better than her pics by a bit but they are accurate.
Taylor the Tiger - https://members.seeking.com/member/b...7-dd9a75ade3db.
Had a good bit of fun once recently. Better looking than her pics. 300, no anal but other than that everything goes. Can't tell if she is seeing tons of people off SA or is one of those rare one person type of SB women. My guess is a number but either way I don't care and I will repeat. Seems to be a lot of Richmond women all the sudden on both SA and SB.
Kirsten_882 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...296f2027c2f7a9.
Working on her. Seems promising just have to get her to come down to me and we are likely to meet soon. Will report if that happens.
ReynaSunshine - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...69689e8e8b6040.
She is on SA too and I think she has been reviewed but a search didn't pull her up immediately. She wants a lot of money up front for an allowance or a huge PPM. Hard pass.
Andrea3811 - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...4bf33ae97d5b09.
She has been around a long time. I have been with her a long time ago and just saw her again on the sites and may try to reengage. Very kinky woman and used to dance for the swingers club that was in Fort Wayne.
SexiLexi - https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-d146209badc3.
Cannot get her past occasional snap messages and was close to meeting but couldn't get her to the goal line on meeting. I know others had a great experience with her but I give up.
-
01-28-22 18:44 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 578Also fake
"She" is also logging in from Vietnam. Always look at the location!
Originally Posted by BigCe0
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 17:05 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 101SultryGorgeous
Selling pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-255d83d17297
-
01-27-22 15:06 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 81[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-26-22 07:51 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 81Have fun boys
OK! All holes available! She was drunk as hell and hadn't ever done anal so it started with her screaming "it hurts too much" after a few minutes it changed to "Harder harder". After I was done she wound up taking on my house manager for 200. He said BBBJ CIMS CIP CIA.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
Have fun!
-
01-25-22 20:58 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 98Addy
I'm going to try my luck too with that info. I'll report back.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 20:35 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 98Sugar Bush
Played along also and crickets. She's (he's) just on for jollies.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:52 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 41Would you be willing to share her number? I mean I would hate for her to struggle with the absence of her friends.
Originally Posted by ItsBigiKnow
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 19:05 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 81Spinner
200 BBBJ, cims, cip, cof. Hitting it again tonight. Not really my type so done after tonight. Plan on hitting that ass tonight then done. Not really my type.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 11:02 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 578I'll pay, but
Tell her you're willing to pay as long as all holes are open for play and she's spending the night. "There's nothing but entitled women who won't put out, I'm only asking for 1 night. " LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 10:52 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 658$1000 for dinner
When I asked if she's had any luck on seeking, she said there's nothing but "cheap guys" because she's "only charging 1 k" per meet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-a4ec7e5d8fa4
-
01-25-22 10:08 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 120Hell, she's not even very good looking to my eye.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 06:33 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 578Have fun with it
Tell her she's fat and watch her lose her shit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Slayter9
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 22:07 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 137CaringBeauty
Well, this is a first. I sent this one a simple hello. Her reply was her CashApp barcode. That was it. No greeting.
Her profile pic comes and goes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...f-c120ea7895b3









Reply With Quote






