Thread: Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy relationships
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 6996
-
01-24-22 14:21 #4536Senior Member

Posts: 137Oops
Wrong Addy.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-22 08:03 #4535Senior Member

Posts: 137Lola!
Been around quite a while. Not quite village bike but kinda close. She's been reviewed on here a lot. Got together with her but wasn't anything earth shaking. But sweet girl.
Originally Posted by TVDinner
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 23:13 #4534Senior Member

Posts: 98Not on for a while
Profile says last time she's been on is Sept 30. Not sure she's active any longer.
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 22:40 #4533Senior Member

Posts: 137Proper link
Looks like I quoted the one with the message link.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-e89f91de8632
-
01-23-22 15:11 #4532Senior Member

Posts: 137Same but different
She started high for me but after a day of texting got her to 250. Met for coffee. Went to hotel. REALLY skinny but tight kitty. BBBJCIMS, BBF, no anal but it'll come since there was ass play. Going back for more tonight. Prob be a regular thing. She says she wants one but was back on site before I made it home so thought I'd give why'all a heads up.
Originally Posted by Charming1
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-22 08:07 #4531Senior Member

Posts: 101SmartEnthusiast
Trying to sell pictures.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-8781a353379f
-
01-22-22 19:48 #4530Senior Member

Posts: 32Addy
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-e89f91de8632
Originally Posted by Indplsgent4fu
[View Original Post]
Anyone else get anywhere?
-
01-22-22 19:04 #4529Senior Member

Posts: 84Lovelyla89
A little late on the report but she is very real! Pictures are spot on as is her description of herself also is! Very petite and sexy. Very clean and location is also clean and safe. Takes a little while as she is very cautious but definitely worth it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-f5f48f97bb2e
-
01-22-22 11:19 #4528Senior Member

Posts: 84She will probably be back. She told me in our conversations that she has been there off and on.
Originally Posted by SlummiesChap
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 10:57 #4527Senior Member

Posts: 247Profile has vanished. Maybe that answers your question.
Profile has vanished. Maybe that answers your question.
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-22 08:47 #4526Senior Member

Posts: 85LIOK. Convincing as they come until. . .
Ok, I feel like I have been down this road many times, finding pre-pay scammers. But this one had a great story, great slow play, great dirty talk. Newly moved here from Spain to take care of her ailing mother. Bla bla bla. Answered all my questions pretty convincingly. Even objected to small things to make it more believable. Then she asks me for some grocery money the day before. I politely tell her sorry and that once we do get together that kind of request wouldn't be a big deal. So said she understood. Ok now later that evening I requested a basic video chat to verify her. Crickets.
Next morning say hello she replies. I ask if we are still on for tonight, she said sure. But I need you to send me something. Ugggg I was very disappointed. Oh well. Working on one from the wild for tonight in stead.
Happy Hunting!
-
01-21-22 20:27 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 84IndianBombshell
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-133bef58a053
Been a little while but if this one is real she would be the best one around but I'm 99.9% sure she's fake / scammer. Talks a great game about how kinky she is and what she loves to do! Sends much hotter pictures than what's on the site. Very eager to meet and very reasonable cost. Agreed on time to meet then she wants donation sent in advance of meeting. I offered every possible alternative but she wasn't having it.
-
01-21-22 19:47 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 830TravelDancer same experience
I reached out to her with a few questions, and she always gave me indirect responses, like she wasn't really paying attention to my questions. Her profile said Indianapolis and I chucked when I asked her near where she lived and she responded with Lawrence, the part of town I have as my stated location. She gave me a number to text so she could send me naughty pics. I wasn't going to text and she kept messaging, I'm waiting. She either blocked me or profile is gone now.
Originally Posted by Bigg2003
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-22 17:58 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 578TraveledDancer
Says she wants to meet but then tries to sell you pics and vids. "It's only a few bucks. " She blocked me after I said I don't send money to someone I've never met. LOL.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-f02b4b2ac551
-
01-21-22 15:54 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 2248Wyp
Lots of info about WYP on forum. Been discussed many times. Use search. Bottomline. Not worth it.
Originally Posted by Schlotsky
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





