Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,771 to 10,785 of 33453
-
01-28-22 11:08 #22683Senior Member

Posts: 46Sharon Kay
I guess she's not seeing new customers because I messaged her on here asking to set up an appointment and go through the screening process and all she responded was "NO". I found her twitter account and her pic on there looks like she is in her fifties and it was posted 7 years ago so I may have dodged a bullet here.
Originally Posted by HandyDaty
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 08:38 #22682Senior Member

Posts: 451McKenna
Her ad is right there on the EE page:
Originally Posted by Jaeger1963
[View Original Post]
https://eloquenteven.escortbook.com/model-mckenna-55826
-
01-28-22 07:21 #22681Regular Member

Posts: 15Can you provide a Link to McKenna
I looked for her do you have link to her site that you can share?
Originally Posted by NoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:43 #22680Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 5Thank you so glad I you enjoyed and I could help. Stay warm and sweet.
Originally Posted by HandyDaty
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 19:18 #22679Senior Member

Posts: 1165High Rates
If guys are going to pay it. They will keep chargng it.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
Supply and demand.
-
01-27-22 19:18 #22678Senior Member

Posts: 2645Tryst is getting so ridiculous, Eros is looking reasonable by comparison. When you do a search for providers within 50 Km (35 miles), there are 105 providers. When you filter that to only show providers with a top rate of $299 (to eliminate those charging $300 and over), that number drops down to 35 providers, and a number of them are massage only. Some of these girls needs to be thrown back to Craigslist.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
F-ing nuts!
-
01-27-22 17:25 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 760She's been infected with tryst!
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
To hell with $450/ hr. We need a vaccination for tryst. She's either reading the forum or talking to someone that is. Come back home to LC baby!
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:58 #22676Banned Member

Posts: 5352I can't remember anything good coming out of Hamilton.
Originally Posted by GoodGuy11
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 15:50 #22675Banned Member

Posts: 5352Says retired for 3 years, never did retire and her ass has gotten bigger. She use to be a good provider but went downhill fast.
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:34 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 451"Chemistry"
Sorry to hear that you got burned, but if you're trying to build chemistry—look for a girlfriend, not a rental.
Originally Posted by TravMan1971
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 13:24 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 200Talked to her a couple days ago. She's having some medical problems and has to have surgery, so going to be down a while.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 04:41 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 377Kyla Outcall Deposit
Guess she finally ran out of UTR regulars putting up with her bullshit. Wonder how long the prescheduling a phone call and "verification" lasts. If you absolutely have to see her (I wouldn’t), just a little advice: Don't be dumb enough to pay a deposit for an outcall. She could barely bother showing up to outcalls where she was guaranteed to get paid an hour rate without flaking or an excuse. If she gets $100 up front you won't see her.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 23:21 #22671Regular Member

Posts: 4Girl in Batavia
I saw this girl one time and it was okay. I thought we could build some chemistry and asked to see her again. When we were setting up a second appointment she told me she needed some cash, so I paid her $100 cash app in advance. I think you know the rest of the story. Ghosted.
https://callescort.org/513-514-3203
-
01-26-22 22:22 #22670Banned Member

Posts: 1056Cincy Kyla
Based on her Tryst ad looks like she couldn't wait to cash in on these inflated rates for average service. 3 bills for an hour. Pass.
-
01-26-22 18:06 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 73Kyla
Will never see her again after how deep she got back into habits and nodding off during BJ's and difficult to schedule.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






