Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,786 to 10,800 of 33235
-
01-26-22 23:21 #22450Regular Member

Posts: 4Girl in Batavia
I saw this girl one time and it was okay. I thought we could build some chemistry and asked to see her again. When we were setting up a second appointment she told me she needed some cash, so I paid her $100 cash app in advance. I think you know the rest of the story. Ghosted.
https://callescort.org/513-514-3203
-
01-26-22 22:22 #22449Banned Member

Posts: 1056Cincy Kyla
Based on her Tryst ad looks like she couldn't wait to cash in on these inflated rates for average service. 3 bills for an hour. Pass.
-
01-26-22 18:06 #22448Senior Member

Posts: 73Kyla
Will never see her again after how deep she got back into habits and nodding off during BJ's and difficult to schedule.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 17:27 #22447Senior Member

Posts: 3424Kyla
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
For those that like to waste cash, she can be scheduled here:
Originally Posted by DNut
[View Original Post]
Cincy Kyla. Mason.
https://bookedin.com/book/cincy-kyla
Apparently she doesn't take same day appointments, so you Kyla lovers better plan ahead!
-
01-26-22 16:27 #22446Senior Member

Posts: 2645Is she okay with an open relationship, or will she throw a fit if she finds out you're not exclusive with her? Is that a GFE?
Originally Posted by YoTooBig
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 14:13 #22445Regular Member

Posts: 16Hamilton
Anyone have any experience in Hamilton? Nothing in the forum I can see and bleak reviews and comments on list crawler. Not too concerned with looks. She's local to me and if the ad holds true she could be a head monster. PM is OK as well. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nnati/74027476.
-
01-26-22 11:35 #22444Senior Member

Posts: 451I forgot to mention.
After the BBBJ when I started drilling. Got her monthly bill.
Originally Posted by BFDeal
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 09:47 #22443Senior Member

Posts: 1016Inconsistent Katie
I saw her several years ago. The first time I saw her she was great. The next two times I saw her she was on something. It looks like she has put on some weight since then.
BFDeal.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-22 09:39 #22442Senior Member

Posts: 65Cincy Kyla
Kyla has a new ad up on Tryst. She still looks good so go get you some.
-
01-26-22 09:36 #22441Senior Member

Posts: 207Lsme
According to the Daytona Beach escort board she's back in the Sunshine State.
Anyone get to see her when she was here? Is she still as wonderful as ever?
HD.
-
01-26-22 08:28 #22440Senior Member

Posts: 451Indicators
1–no face pic.
Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85
[View Original Post]
2- ad states "No cops!
3-No other ad posts from "provider".
4-the obvious comments from other "users".
-
01-26-22 07:05 #22439Senior Member

Posts: 107Just curious what hats the indicator it's a sting or bcsd is it the number or the east the add is etc.
Originally Posted by Eb206
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-22 21:22 #22438Regular Member

Posts: 16McKenna
Sampled EE's new lady today and she absolutely rocked my world. Tall, athletic build with a beautiful face. Menu included all my favorites, BBBJ, DFK, CFS, DATY, and willing to take CIM. Glad that EE is expanding his stable and hopefully he has the same level of success he has had in the the past. She is new to the game but she sure knows how to please a man and believe me I was pleased. Can't wait to see her again. She does have some mom damage on her mid riff but it did not distract from this fabulous experience. Banging her in MISH while kissing this sexy mom was too much. Even though she said she wanted my load in her mouth I did not make it there. The pussy was too good.
-
01-25-22 17:56 #22437Senior Member

Posts: 87Heather
I would bet she won't be asking for a deposit!
-
01-25-22 17:26 #22436Senior Member

Posts: 265Thank you. Can't belive they are still at it.
Originally Posted by Keith71
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





