Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,546 to 13,560 of 59509
-
01-28-22 09:35 #45964Senior Member

Posts: 4061Good first review. No harm in trying UTC but it was your first time. You can always try to do UTC. Sometimes they will allow or even pull up shirt and bra for you. Did you get her name? How was the body? Those are good things to post as well. There are plenty other places around the Battery / Cobb Parkway if you want to try other places. Again good review.
Originally Posted by MassageGuyTom
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 07:59 #45963Senior Member

Posts: 798Confused
You're right, it's been so long and with my bad memory I am confused. I must be thinking of Anna. There was one who I saw at Wellness but now can't find her. Sundress, hot, bubbly personality, short, medium hair. Cheers.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 07:56 #45962Senior Member

Posts: 798That makes sense
Thanks for the info TriplXXX. Chris will be missed.
Originally Posted by TriplXXX
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-22 07:13 #45961Senior Member

Posts: 327Upgrades
Not sure what's on the menu with everyone there but YMMV.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
Also: smart providers are NOT going to discuss specific menu items via text when a horny monger inquires. Do you think they want to leave a paper trail for LE?
-
01-28-22 07:09 #45960Senior Member

Posts: 327Ymmv
Like most places the good time varies by provider, her mood, your attitude and size of tip. I tip very well when the vibe is right and Shannon gives good vibe.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 22:42 #45959Senior Member

Posts: 48Jesus, man. Do yourself a favour and hit up a Latin "spa" in Norcross. $150 FS. Check the thread for Hispanic massage.
Originally Posted by ReffingMan94
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 22:30 #45958Senior Member

Posts: 39IRelax
Been reading this board for a long time, finally decided to pop my massage cherry and gave it a try.
I was hanging out at the Atlanta Battery, when is time to go I decided to google for a massage place and end up with IRelax. The place was nice and clean, a 40 y / o woman greeted me and took me to the room. I undressed and face down on the table. She came back and started the massage. The massage was very good, my shoulder felt great afterwards. On the flip I didn't know what to expect since is my first try. I slowly remove the towel and see if she will get the hint. She smile and touch the right area, asked if I want massage there. Of course I do. The handshake was good, I was allow to touch but I only do it over the cloth. Not sure if inside the shirt was allow as I didn't try. She clean me up, massage a little more and it was done. .6 + .5 and she was happy. Pretty good experience for a first timer. Will def give it another try when I'm in the area.
-
01-27-22 22:03 #45957Senior Member

Posts: 92CBJ Lilly's
Last time I was at Lilly's I opted for covered BJ only, was 180 total.
Originally Posted by Gothams1911
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 21:25 #45956Banned Member

Posts: 2410Katy Massage- New Ownership
No more hit or miss at this place, the establishment has new owners with proven track records of quality service and experience.
-
01-27-22 20:32 #45955Senior Member

Posts: 386Yuki
I went there about 3 months ago. Got a Asian lady poor English think she said her name was Cindy. Mediocre massage at best there was teasing but on the flip only DIY. Gave a 5 dollar tip and she wasn't happy. No repeat for me.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 20:07 #45954

Posts: 682Catching up
No. Amy never worked at Asian after the fall of Great Wall. And Amy / Anna are different women. Perhaps you're confused but no one who ever saw Amy would forget her.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:37 #45953

Posts: 682Closed
December 31.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 18:08 #45952Senior Member

Posts: 4061Haven't been to Yuki in years. It was a bad experience. Drew Grace (who owns / owned the place). Nice ass but that was it. In the end I had to DIY and clean myself up. I left no tip and she chased me outside asking for one. Wouldn't mind seeing the talent there now.
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 17:56 #45951Senior Member

Posts: 97Sunny
Sunny on Winter Chapel was legit only when I visited last week. No appointment was needed; I just walked in. RM had two reviews saying FS was provided. I thought BS, but tried it out for myself. Good message, but absolutely no extras. Only one lady working at the time.
Originally Posted by NinjaMaynard89
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-22 16:50 #45950Banned Member

Posts: 13634Despite the bleeps (recovered), that was the number I called. No answer.
Originally Posted by DeadPool7
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






