Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45343
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Excellent description and review. I agree she's 5'7"- 5'8" instead of the 5'3" someone else described her as. Very pretty face. I was surprised I saw her in a sundress one time but mostly she's in black athletic pants (or black leggings) and a white tee-shirt. She likes to wear Adidas. Such a sweetheart.
    Is this Sunshine in Acworth or Kennesaw?

  2. #45342
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?

    Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.
    Most girls ask or allow you to massage to save their energy for a long working hours day and het their muscles relax as well as resting time. They are smart; Receiving free service and money at the same time.

  3. #45341
    Quote Originally Posted by LongTimer86  [View Original Post]
    Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?

    Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.
    Yes, I have had similar experiences. Now I suggest it.

  4. #45340

    Just Curious

    Did it ever happen to any of you when a CAMP girl asked you give her massage?

    Let me start, there was called "E.... " (who used to work at Yan, then at Sunshine), every-time I went to see her, after 45 minutes, she was like can you please give me 5 minutes of neck / shoulder rub. First two times it was kind of weird. But after that I started having fun with roaming and all that. But was still kind of out of ordinary.

  5. #45339

    Similar experience as Li / Sisi in Gwinnett

    I had posted this question earlier without any response. If repeating a question is a bad form, please let me know.

    What place would you guys consider to be the closest experience to Li / Sisi on the Norcross / Duluth? I'm looking for great massage, good tease, not shorting the time.

    Reply With Quote.

  6. #45338

    Anna at Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkSir1  [View Original Post]
    Pretty face, thin, maybe 5'7", perky B cup, juicy ass for a skinner girl and nice, we had a few laughs throughout and I hope to see her again very soon.

    Enjoy this one fellas.
    Excellent description and review. I agree she's 5'7"- 5'8" instead of the 5'3" someone else described her as. Very pretty face. I was surprised I saw her in a sundress one time but mostly she's in black athletic pants (or black leggings) and a white tee-shirt. She likes to wear Adidas. Such a sweetheart.

  7. #45337
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterCaster  [View Original Post]
    Been reading on here quite a while. I've had two long term relationships with CAMP girls outside the store. No strings attached. Treat them like beautiful women, and you might be surprised. To me, Chinese women are amazing! But they lie better than they fuck. Don't fall in love.
    That can be any woman, or us men for that matter. Two of them huh? You should tell us your secret young grasshopper.

  8. #45336
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasterCaster  [View Original Post]
    Been reading on here quite a while. I've had two long term relationships with CAMP girls outside the store. No strings attached. Treat them like beautiful women, and you might be surprised. To me, Chinese women are amazing! But they lie better than they fuck. Don't fall in love.
    I agree. You are right about this! If you don't mind pm me your two girls name to see if they are matching mine and I can let you know more about them.

  9. #45335
    Quote Originally Posted by TriplXXX  [View Original Post]
    You don't remember because you fell asleep while she was doing the deed just like at Treat Your Feet!
    Wait is this true about TYF?

  10. #45334
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I really don't think my experience with her is boring. IMO she gives a great massage and HJ. For the HJ she'll keep stroking for a minute or two after you've finished. She'll let me pull down her pants and let me rub her bare ass. She's thin and has C cup tits but her stomach looks "pushed in". She lets me play / suck on her tits / nipples as well. She's older and she is ok looking (semi cute you could say). But she has a sweet personality to me and great service. That's because I've known her for a few years. She used to work at ZR on Cobb Parkway which is how she knows me. Maybe to others she's different but every time I've seen her it's the same (great personality and service). Which is why I did not want to sound like a broken record and post my experience on here.
    I see. Sorry if I misread your intent. I get lulls with my regulars as well so I go on CAMP / KAMP runs now and then, trying to find greener pastures.

    I love the milkers, the girls who understand how a cock needs to stroke out every drop after the main splooge to get that full feeling. Sadly, there ain't many. I can't even count on five fingers how many can do it for me.

  11. #45333
    Been reading on here quite a while. I've had two long term relationships with CAMP girls outside the store. No strings attached. Treat them like beautiful women, and you might be surprised. To me, Chinese women are amazing! But they lie better than they fuck. Don't fall in love.

  12. #45332

    Spa 18 Coco

    Does anyone know where Coco from Spa18 went?

  13. #45331
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    It it was a boring experience and this Zoey is likely to repeat her performance to others, I think it's best to post details here so other mongers can avoid. No better way to anger a ho than to burn her bank account.
    I really don't think my experience with her is boring. IMO she gives a great massage and HJ. For the HJ she'll keep stroking for a minute or two after you've finished. She'll let me pull down her pants and let me rub her bare ass. She's thin and has C cup tits but her stomach looks "pushed in". She lets me play / suck on her tits / nipples as well. She's older and she is ok looking (semi cute you could say). But she has a sweet personality to me and great service. That's because I've known her for a few years. She used to work at ZR on Cobb Parkway which is how she knows me. Maybe to others she's different but every time I've seen her it's the same (great personality and service). Which is why I did not want to sound like a broken record and post my experience on here.

  14. #45330
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That's the way they are. We get a warm text when they want our cash. As for a fuck on the side, most don't need to do it. Cocks don't make them horny; cash does.
    They would all love to date our wallets because then they wouldn't have to touch our dicks, hear our desperate moans, or put up with a lot of creepy behavior.

    I'm not sure why anyone is surprised that AMP girls are actively trying to earn as much money as they can. They go to their jobs to make money, not because they love jerking your dick.

  15. #45329

    Amy from Great Wall

    Anyone know where Amy / Anna from Great Wall ended up? Someone mentioned she went to Asian Wellness massage. And I saw her there last year before they moved across the street. Thank you to whoever mentioned that on the board. Unable to find her since. She provided a great experience!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape